Review: Funko Europe​ / Marvel Collector Corps​ SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING (June 2017) **SPOILERS!!**

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
danioh77

Re: Review: Funko Europe​ / Marvel Collector Corps​ SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING (June 2017) **SPOILERS!!**

Postby danioh77 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:54 pm

wow, that's Quick! thx you!! :freddy2:
ImageImage

Sawasdee Krab, I'm Oh'C. Instagram @danioh77
Pop! - 440 | Dorbz - 5 | Hikari - 7 | Mystery Minis - 44

keyese

Re: Review: Funko Europe​ / Marvel Collector Corps​ SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING (June 2017) **SPOILERS!!**

Postby keyese » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:01 pm

Hooray for minis! They look like they'll fit in well with the other Spiderman ones that are out right now.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

treswright

Postby treswright » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:41 pm

This box is like a meal with a couple of small appetizers and no main course or dessert lol
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

GeekyFinds

Postby GeekyFinds » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Really hope the next box doesn't disappoint..a lot of potential to be had
You can call me....Ryan :wwe5:
ImageImage

Menicus

Postby Menicus » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:45 pm

I'm not a Spidey hater, but we're not even 12 boxes into the subscription service and we're already doubling up (GOTG, SPIDEY). I'd have liked to see more of a mix. My PERSONAL opinion on the box... The shirt is ok, but I want Pop style tees. The Pop is actually pretty good, but I'm a display guy and he's not taking the previous Spidey's spot so he was given to my daughter. You always get a pin, patch, and comic so I don't even really pay much attention to those. That leaves us with two minis. Meh. I kind of like Shocker, but I much prefer his comic appearance (I know this is a movie box, so it's not a complaint, just my personal preference). And I'm just not a fan of the "homemade" spider suit. Again, I get it, it's a Movie box, and I'm pretty sure I'll love the movie, but the box didn't do it for me. I'm holding out hope for the next box as it looks to be comic themed. Just don't give me a Mark I... please... I don't need another Iron Man :P
Edward

Instagram: @capmin

Return to “Powered by Funko”