October Disney Treasures: Haunted Forest

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
swind15

Re: October Disney Treasures: Haunted Forest

Postby swind15 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:01 am

clutch09 wrote:Was this the 1st subscription Box funko has ever sold out of?

Nope. MCC Villains box a couple of years ago was.
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:38 pm

swind15 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:Was this the 1st subscription Box funko has ever sold out of?

Nope. MCC Villains box a couple of years ago was.

Good to know. Thanks!
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

ChanceKelley

Postby ChanceKelley » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Pop10195 wrote:
ChanceKelley wrote:
Pop10195 wrote:i got mine 2 days before they shut it off and i just checked my bank card and they charged me twice ima wait till it gets here but idk what to do?

My girlfriend has a subscription but she has not been charged or received any notifications. We just checked and for some reason her subscription says "Inactive" so we've contacted Funko - SO, if you end up with 2, I'll be happy to buy it from you and cover shipping. She's pretty upset that she might not get this box since it's the one she's most excited about.

okay i will let u know i only orderd 1 tho hopefully they send me 2 i just dont know why they charged me twice on 2 diffrent days

Awesome! Thanks so much. :freddy2:
"Now look, I ain't stalking you all but I didn't say I wasn't a wolf."

ChanceKelley

Postby ChanceKelley » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Oh, and btw Funko responded with some auto-response that didn't address the issue. She wrote them again and they haven't responded for days. As someone who has spent as much money with this company as I have, I expect better treatment regardless of if they are going to send the box. Not real thrilled with Funko at the moment.
"Now look, I ain't stalking you all but I didn't say I wasn't a wolf."

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:42 pm

treswright wrote:I have a feeling Funko is adjusting production on their sub boxes to more closely match demand. They've been overproducing in the past and getting stuck with a lot of extra boxes. I think we may see more sellouts from now on.

morsehawk wrote:
Pop10195 wrote:i got mine 2 days before they shut it off and i just checked my bank card and they charged me twice ima wait till it gets here but idk what to do?

Call your bank and tell them only one charge is valid, or email Funko and let them know you're seeing a duplicate charge.

I would suggest contacting Funko and not your bank, because if you contact your bank and they void the charge then it'll show up on Funko's side as a chargeback and they may very well cancel all your orders and put a hold on your account. This exact thing happened to me once with the Sony Playstation Store.

jayyy714 wrote:
Rantt wrote:Damn... I never thought It will sold out fast.. Any idea will they restock??

I saw the email Funko sent about it being almost sold out so I purchased this morning. I dont remember them selling out of a SUB box before. I don't think they restock them.

They have not sold out of a Disney box before, but they did sell out of the LoC Batman Animated Series box. And no, they did not restock it and I doubt they will this one either. For those thinking they might get a cheap Maleficent dragon on eBay later, all I can say is check out the LoC Mr Freeze auctions on eBay :eek:

I totally agree Tres. We can't expect Funko to have to deal with overages month after month considering the multiple Sub programs. They would need more and more storage warehouses just to keep up storing them.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

coopscohen

Postby coopscohen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:48 pm

treswright wrote:I have a feeling Funko is adjusting production on their sub boxes to more closely match demand. They've been overproducing in the past and getting stuck with a lot of extra boxes. I think we may see more sellouts from now on.

morsehawk wrote:

Call your bank and tell them only one charge is valid, or email Funko and let them know you're seeing a duplicate charge.

I would suggest contacting Funko and not your bank, because if you contact your bank and they void the charge then it'll show up on Funko's side as a chargeback and they may very well cancel all your orders and put a hold on your account. This exact thing happened to me once with the Sony Playstation Store.

jayyy714 wrote:
Rantt wrote:Damn... I never thought It will sold out fast.. Any idea will they restock??

I saw the email Funko sent about it being almost sold out so I purchased this morning. I dont remember them selling out of a SUB box before. I don't think they restock them.

They have not sold out of a Disney box before, but they did sell out of the LoC Batman Animated Series box. And no, they did not restock it and I doubt they will this one either. For those thinking they might get a cheap Maleficent dragon on eBay later, all I can say is check out the LoC Mr Freeze auctions on eBay :eek:

Per the Funko Q&A on Twitter, they confirmed the Haunted Forest box will not be restocked.
ImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:12 pm

can't wait for this box
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:14 pm

Im not surprised this box sold out. The theme itself suggests multiple different franchises, extremely popular franchises are possible.
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

TruthBeTrolled

Postby TruthBeTrolled » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Im a bit salty it sold out before I was able to purchase but im still stoked to see what's inside
:freddy2:

jayyy714

Postby jayyy714 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:46 am

coopscohen wrote:

morsehawk wrote:

jayyy714 wrote:I saw the email Funko sent about it being almost sold out so I purchased this morning. I dont remember them selling out of a SUB box before. I don't think they restock them.

Per the Funko Q&A on Twitter, they confirmed the Haunted Forest box will not be restocked.

Thanks for the update! I got lucky this time, but I will order my subs sooner than I usually do. I don't want to risk it!
Instagram @Keepitnerdy15
Pop Quiz Season 1 Contestant

I want Disney Errrything! The
Funko Fundays 2016 Team Deadpool, 2017 Team Rebel Alliance, 2018 Team Gremlins and 2022 Proto Robos Champs!
Making Fun premiere
ISO
Disney Parks Protos (Missing Br’er Fox and Br’er Rabbit for Splash Mountain set)
Haunted Mansion
Matterhorn
Pirates of the Caribbean
Nightmare before Christmas Protos
Freddy Jack Skellington!

Pop10195

Postby Pop10195 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:49 pm

coopscohen wrote:

morsehawk wrote:

jayyy714 wrote:I saw the email Funko sent about it being almost sold out so I purchased this morning. I dont remember them selling out of a SUB box before. I don't think they restock them.

do u know a number for funko or how should i contact them?

AnaBanana

Postby AnaBanana » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:52 am

Wonder how they sold out of these. Seemed like boxes rarely sold out.
ECCC '17
ECCC '17 Fugitive Toys Party
SDCC '17

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:44 am

AnaBanana wrote:Wonder how they sold out of these. Seemed like boxes rarely sold out.

Hi anticipation for this box. Once the dragon was revealed, the demand went through the roof!!! :freddy2:

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:46 am

Sooooo im buying the box if anyone is selling when it comes. Missed out on it.....sold out uggghhhh
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:59 pm

AnaBanana wrote:Wonder how they sold out of these. Seemed like boxes rarely sold out.

As Tres and SDCC mentioned, it's a combination of a great piece being advertised early and Funko is probably getting a better handle on production of these so they don't get stuck with inventory.
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

JaceCD

Postby JaceCD » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:44 pm

I'm so glad I put in for the year subscription.
I'm Jace!
I love to attend conventions. I've been to LVL Expo, ECCC, SWC, Wizard World (Las Vegas), WonderCon, Anime Expo, SDCC (since '95), RCCC, NYCC, ComplexCon, DCon and LACC.
I collect Funko Pops and Lego.

IG: @jacethecollector

Popsweats

Postby Popsweats » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:04 pm

I was surprised Funko is sending one my way. I thought I was too late but I guess I had auto renewal and got lucky lol
Image Image

Hi my name is Kevin. :)
Im a flash funatic
the flash POP or DORBZ PROTO

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:52 pm

I skip over any possible spoilers as I like to be surprised. Can't wait to get it. I will definitely be renewing this subscription. Funko + Disney brings the fun to your house with this subscription

KarateKid

Postby KarateKid » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:59 pm

gospeedracer wrote: Funko + Disney brings the fun to your house with this subscription
Yeah I subscribe to all the boxes and so far I've been most impressed and happy with Disney.

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:06 pm

ultimatefighter1 wrote:
gospeedracer wrote: Funko + Disney brings the fun to your house with this subscription
Yeah I subscribe to all the boxes and so far I've been most impressed and happy with Disney.

I also bought the Pioneer subscription and looking forward to renewing. Keep them Disney boxes coming \:D/ \:D/

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:12 pm

gospeedracer wrote:"Can't wait to get it. I will definitely be renewing this subscription. Funko + Disney brings the fun to your house with this subscription

Right On Racer ... Anticipation is growing in our home everyday and renewal is absolute! :freddy2:

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:55 am

Just found out my auto renewal went through after I had an old card that was initially rejected. I am super excited, I didn't plan on being able to get this box after I thought my subscription had lapsed. Luckily my order was reprocessed last night and I will have me a haunted forest box waiting for me next month!! :D

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:06 am

Well, this was the first Disney box I wanted because you know, dragon, so I'm pretty bummed I wasn't able to get it.
Not the end of the world, but since I didn't want the last LOC or MCC boxes I figured this would be a good one to get. Ol'well, I'll live to spend another day. :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:51 am

I'm really glad I subscribed to this box, I really hope the mystery mini is jack!

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

Hammysnutz

Postby Hammysnutz » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:19 am

MattyPHATty wrote:Just found out my auto renewal went through after I had an old card that was initially rejected. I am super excited, I didn't plan on being able to get this box after I thought my subscription had lapsed. Luckily my order was reprocessed last night and I will have me a haunted forest box waiting for me next month!! :D

That is awesome that it still got processed! I am bummed I missed out on this one.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Hammysnutz wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Just found out my auto renewal went through after I had an old card that was initially rejected. I am super excited, I didn't plan on being able to get this box after I thought my subscription had lapsed. Luckily my order was reprocessed last night and I will have me a haunted forest box waiting for me next month!! :D

That is awesome that it still got processed! I am bummed I missed out on this one.

Yeah customer service told me it may or may not go through because of the box being sold out, so I had to sit in limbo for a week. I was ecstatic when I got the email it went through

Jenster521

Postby Jenster521 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:11 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Hammysnutz wrote:

Yeah customer service told me it may or may not go through because of the box being sold out, so I had to sit in limbo for a week. I was ecstatic when I got the email it went through

I have the same issue. My account was linked to a card that was closed due to being sent a new card with a chip since the previous one didn't have one. I was told about being able to receive one if they are able to provide one. I'm hoping I'll get it because Maleficent is my absolute favorite. I'll find out this week.

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:51 am

So, maybe this is a stupid question: I wanted the Oct box, so I placed an order on August 2nd. Pay as you go. I got billed then. I then went and tried to take off auto renew. It said something like, "If you take off auto renew now you wont get your box." I took that to mean I wouldn't get my Oct box. That can't be right, though, can it? And even though I got billed, it says auto renew will bill Oct 2nd. Is that for the Nov box? I'm so confused.
I'm Josh

AnaBanana

Postby AnaBanana » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:07 am

So much anticipation I can't wait! Less than two weeks to go!
ECCC '17
ECCC '17 Fugitive Toys Party
SDCC '17

Hammysnutz

Postby Hammysnutz » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:16 am

Jenster521 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Hammysnutz wrote:

I have the same issue. My account was linked to a card that was closed due to being sent a new card with a chip since the previous one didn't have one. I was told about being able to receive one if they are able to provide one. I'm hoping I'll get it because Maleficent is my absolute favorite. I'll find out this week.

Fingers Crossed!! =D>

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:26 am

grandpa_stern wrote:So, maybe this is a stupid question: I wanted the Oct box, so I placed an order on August 2nd. Pay as you go. I got billed then. I then went and tried to take off auto renew. It said something like, "If you take off auto renew now you wont get your box." I took that to mean I wouldn't get my Oct box. That can't be right, though, can it? And even though I got billed, it says auto renew will bill Oct 2nd. Is that for the Nov box? I'm so confused.

The auto renew basically starts a new sub for you. So if you order then immediately cancel, it cancels from the start. It's not like you can just order one box alone. The system doesn't work that way. You could try to cancel after this box actually ships, but it may require the next box to go through.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:12 pm

Jenster521 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Hammysnutz wrote:

[-o< Good luck, fingers are crossed! Keep us posted and let us know if you get one!

VirulentVenom

Postby VirulentVenom » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:27 pm

grandpa_stern wrote:So, maybe this is a stupid question: I wanted the Oct box, so I placed an order on August 2nd. Pay as you go. I got billed then. I then went and tried to take off auto renew. It said something like, "If you take off auto renew now you wont get your box." I took that to mean I wouldn't get my Oct box. That can't be right, though, can it? And even though I got billed, it says auto renew will bill Oct 2nd. Is that for the Nov box? I'm so confused.

I ordered for the first time on August 30th for the October box. As soon as I saw it was charged, I immediately took off auto-renew because I don't like having active subscriptions in case I forget. I'm almost certain when you place an order for a specific box you can't cancel the first box. That's how it worked with LOC and Smugglers Bounty so I assume this will be no different. You will get the box and you won't have an active subscription if you turn it off now. I just checked my order history under subscriptions and the status says assembly.

allcutethings2 wrote:The auto renew basically starts a new sub for you. So if you order then immediately cancel, it cancels from the start. It's not like you can just order one box alone. The system doesn't work that way. You could try to cancel after this box actually ships, but it may require the next box to go through.

I might be misinterpreting what you are saying... but are you saying that you can't just get one box if you immediately cancel after the order is charged? Because I don't think that is the case. Or are you just saying that you can't order a box without a subscription you have to turn off?

Jenster521

Postby Jenster521 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:40 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Jenster521 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yeah customer service told me it may or may not go through because of the box being sold out, so I had to sit in limbo for a week. I was ecstatic when I got the email it went through

[-o< Good luck, fingers are crossed! Keep us posted and let us know if you get one!

Aww thanks! Will do. ;-)

Jenster521

Postby Jenster521 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Hammysnutz wrote:
Jenster521 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yeah customer service told me it may or may not go through because of the box being sold out, so I had to sit in limbo for a week. I was ecstatic when I got the email it went through

Fingers Crossed!! =D>

Yup! Thanks! :colors:

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:30 pm

SO I checked my account and they tried running an old card. I switched cards on the account and they didn't try again. I wrote and asked them to please run the new card. I got a response that said they will try running it within 10 days and that the cutoff is Oct 1st and that the box is sold out so they can't guarantee my box??? Um excess me, I have a subscription for these since they started and they should have a box set aside for my subscription. If I miss out on my most wanted box ( I love Maleficent) Im gonna be TICKED!!! Why would they not have a box for each persons subscription. The people who signed up for just this box should not be getting them, Im wondering if they over sold?
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

cheekylyssa

Postby cheekylyssa » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Hmm..I don’t have as much experience with the Disney box but with the other subscriptions, they usually send you a reminder to make sure your credit card info is up to date before they charge for the next box. If it is a box that’s really important to me, I typically go in and double check without being reminded to make sure nothing has expired.

I’m a person who also loves Maleficent and I just signed up for this box. I signed up as soon as I realized what it was. I’m glad that Funko doesn’t have the attitude that people who just signed up shouldn’t get a box.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:28 am

Mjacob78 wrote:SO I checked my account and they tried running an old card. I switched cards on the account and they didn't try again. I wrote and asked them to please run the new card. I got a response that said they will try running it within 10 days and that the cutoff is Oct 1st and that the box is sold out so they can't guarantee my box??? Um excess me, I have a subscription for these since they started and they should have a box set aside for my subscription. If I miss out on my most wanted box ( I love Maleficent) Im gonna be TICKED!!! Why would they not have a box for each persons subscription. The people who signed up for just this box should not be getting them, Im wondering if they over sold?

That is exactly what happened with me. I changed my info to my new card and they didn't run it, contacted customer service, told the same thing. I was waiting around for about a week and then finally got the email that I got charged so there is still hope. Keep the faith!

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:31 am

Can't wait for the spoilers.
WTB: Luffy color proto

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:32 am

cheekylyssa wrote:Hmm..I don’t have as much experience with the Disney box but with the other subscriptions, they usually send you a reminder to make sure your credit card info is up to date before they charge for the next box. If it is a box that’s really important to me, I typically go in and double check without being reminded to make sure nothing has expired.

I’m a person who also loves Maleficent and I just signed up for this box. I signed up as soon as I realized what it was. I’m glad that Funko doesn’t have the attitude that people who just signed up shouldn’t get a box.

I myself did not get such an email unfortunately. Luckily I'm getting my box but if I hadn't, it would've been my fault for not keeping my info current. As it is, I will be getting one of these and can't wait!!

Return to “Powered by Funko”