October Disney Treasures: Haunted Forest

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
mohawkjones

Re: October Disney Treasures: Haunted Forest

Postby mohawkjones » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:49 pm

treswright wrote:
wenhol8710 wrote:Anyone else's mini broken when they opened it? :( Emailed Funko already but with the box being sold out I don't have much hope for a replacement.

It's definitely worth a try, I received a Peter Perfect that was completely missing a front wheel! I emailed them a pic of it full expecting to get a refund and nothing more since they were super limited and sold out in minutes, but to my surprise they sent me a replacement!

Their custom service is great. I had a sold out Funko-shop item go MIA on delivery. Post office said it was delivered but nothing in my mailbox. I contacted Funko, assuming I'd get a refund since it was a sell-out but they got me a replacement.

Most companies keep a small quantity of product on-hand for damages/replacements, so you might get lucky!
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:12 am

Spoiler: show
Here's what the bag looks like when it's glowing. I do wish his nose glowed too.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:24 pm

THe mystery was put back in to the box for me. It’s been lost in the mail for a few days now and today after a string of post offices I was told it should arrive eventually and good luck
- tauntaunking on instagram

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:01 pm

treswright wrote:
wenhol8710 wrote:Anyone else's mini broken when they opened it? :( Emailed Funko already but with the box being sold out I don't have much hope for a replacement.

It's definitely worth a try, I received a Peter Perfect that was completely missing a front wheel! I emailed them a pic of it full expecting to get a refund and nothing more since they were super limited and sold out in minutes, but to my surprise they sent me a replacement!

Yeah, it doesn't hurt to contact them. My experience is hit and miss. Sometimes you'll hear back, other times you won't. But, it's worth a shot!

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Yesterday my post office told me "good luck" today when I tried again to see if anyone can find it and they still can not, I asked how long I should wait before accepting the package isnt coming they told me "it will either be delivered or it wont, we'll just have to wait and see"
If it takes time to get to me thats fine, but the fact that no one know where it is makes me nervous
- tauntaunking on instagram

wenhol8710

Postby wenhol8710 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:55 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
treswright wrote:

Their custom service is great. I had a sold out Funko-shop item go MIA on delivery. Post office said it was delivered but nothing in my mailbox. I contacted Funko, assuming I'd get a refund since it was a sell-out but they got me a replacement.

Most companies keep a small quantity of product on-hand for damages/replacements, so you might get lucky!

You guys called it, got a reply a couple days ago that they're sending me out a new mini. :D Fingers crossed it arrives before Halloween!
wenhol8710 on Instagram

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:29 am

wenhol8710 wrote:You guys called it, got a reply a couple days ago that they're sending me out a new mini. :D Fingers crossed it arrives before Halloween!

Sweet! Glad to hear they made it right :)
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

danioh77

Postby danioh77 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:36 am

sorry that i’m way too late to happy about this box, coz it just reached Bangkok safe and sound today!!!
ImageImage

Sawasdee Krab, I'm Oh'C. Instagram @danioh77
Pop! - 440 | Dorbz - 5 | Hikari - 7 | Mystery Minis - 44

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:41 am

danioh77 wrote:sorry that i’m way too late to happy about this box, coz it just reached Bangkok safe and sound today!!!

Wow that's some travelling time! Glad it arrived! Just saw the plush form and I gotta get the two of them together for a photo!
WTB: Luffy color proto

Kingwolfdaddy

Postby Kingwolfdaddy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:13 pm

The dragon is super cool. Sad I missed out on this box.

danioh77

Postby danioh77 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:23 pm

PopDaddy wrote:
danioh77 wrote:sorry that i’m way too late to happy about this box, coz it just reached Bangkok safe and sound today!!!

Wow that's some travelling time! Glad it arrived! Just saw the plush form and I gotta get the two of them together for a photo!

where can i see the plush form?
ImageImage

Sawasdee Krab, I'm Oh'C. Instagram @danioh77
Pop! - 440 | Dorbz - 5 | Hikari - 7 | Mystery Minis - 44

cheekylyssa

Postby cheekylyssa » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:35 pm

danioh77 wrote:
PopDaddy wrote:

where can i see the plush form?

It has its own thread: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=84081

Return to “Powered by Funko”