Subscription shirt options.....

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Marvel_Mama

Subscription shirt options.....

Postby Marvel_Mama » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:34 pm

I am super excited about having woman shirt options on the funko shop now. That being said does anyone else really really want the woman fit shirt option for the subscription boxes also? I would be so happy and they would fit so much better. ;-)
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Subscription shirt options.....

Postby NightmareMermaid » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:54 pm

I would really like for Funko to offer women's sizes. Unisex really doesn't fit me well at all. I would also like a neckline that hits more around the collar bone. I'm not a fan of the high necklines they use on their shirts. I prefer an opening that is large enough that I can easily put my head through.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:32 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:I would really like for Funko to offer women's sizes. Unisex really doesn't fit me well at all. I would also like a neckline that hits more around the collar bone. I'm not a fan of the high necklines they use on their shirts. I prefer an opening that is large enough that I can easily put my head through.

Yes agreed. Those collars make me feel like im choking. I always have to stretch them out.

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:38 pm

divade23 wrote:
NightmareMermaid wrote:I would really like for Funko to offer women's sizes. Unisex really doesn't fit me well at all. I would also like a neckline that hits more around the collar bone. I'm not a fan of the high necklines they use on their shirts. I prefer an opening that is large enough that I can easily put my head through.

Yes agreed. Those collars make me feel like im choking. I always have to stretch them out.

Me too. I like to have some breathing room.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

chaostryder

Postby chaostryder » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:05 pm

I am personally just hoping for more consistent sizing, some of the MCC shirts vary so much between themes, the X-men shirt was one of my favorite ones but it's super tight compared to the usual ones
:freddy2:

Current ISO: Toucan Sam!

Past Events:
- Funko Fundays 2017, Funko HQ Grand Opening, Funko Fundays 2018

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:19 am

chaostryder wrote:I am personally just hoping for more consistent sizing, some of the MCC shirts vary so much between themes, the X-men shirt was one of my favorite ones but it's super tight compared to the usual ones

So true. The Spider-Gwen shirt was huge compared to the others for me.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:54 am

I think the shirt sizes and material varies across all the boxes. The LoC shirts are generally less comfortable than the MCC ones. I have a feeling that the women's Pop tees sold way less than they had produced in the initial run and that's why they may have stopped making them. Hopefully the Funko Shop tees having women's sizes is a sign of things to come.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:23 am

I agree with you 100% \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

SDComicconDad

Postby SDComicconDad » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:35 pm

I think my wife would completely agree as well. She often has to tie the back to give them a more form fitting fit. I hope Funko agrees and puts something in place to help.

Return to “Powered by Funko”