MCC Thor Ragnarok........

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Saucepan

Re: MCC Thor Ragnarok........

Postby Saucepan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:09 am

I doubt 2 pops since the last box had 2 and they've never done back to back boxes with 2 pops. I'm thinking Hela rock candy.

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:51 am

I totally forgot to unsubscribe. Oh well, I dig loki and haven't gotten the regular variant, so hoping the rest of the box is cool.
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

12amenn00d1e

Postby 12amenn00d1e » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:57 am

methodsmadness wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:I just can’t convince myself to by this box. I like the Loki but don’t want to drop $33 on it. I’m excited to see it unboxed still.

Same.
It sounds like there is a 2nd pop, but not sure who it'll be. Skurge? Odin?
We shall see how it turns out during the unboxing and I'll go from there...

Would it be bad if I wanted another Hulk variant for the second pop (hoping it's two pops) =P~ =P~ ? But most likely it's gonna be a thor pop. Or I would not mind some kind of 6" pop. I think it's been forever since we got one in this sub boxes.

DutchDorbzCollector

Postby DutchDorbzCollector » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:52 am

Saucepan wrote:I doubt 2 pops since the last box had 2 and they've never done back to back boxes with 2 pops. I'm thinking Hela rock candy.

Watch their unboxing on youtube with their ragnarok products. The guy kinda spoils there will be two pops for this box

Saucepan

Postby Saucepan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:07 am

DutchDorbzCollector wrote:
Saucepan wrote:I doubt 2 pops since the last box had 2 and they've never done back to back boxes with 2 pops. I'm thinking Hela rock candy.

Watch their unboxing on youtube with their ragnarok products. The guy kinda spoils there will be two pops for this box

Oh dang, I hadn't watched it. Well, if that's the case I'll stick with my original prediction of Thor with helmet.

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Nice, great addition then with the helmet Thor

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 pm

Sonic77 wrote:Nice, great addition then with the helmet Thor

Did it get spoiled somewhere?
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Saucepan

Postby Saucepan » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 pm

I think we're just assuming based on what's already out for this box.

Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Postby Chase Variant » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:56 am

There's been no Skurge announced, right? I'm guessing it will be Skurge.

philipali

Postby philipali » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:39 am

my bet would be there's two pops in this box
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
Sonic77 wrote:Nice, great addition then with the helmet Thor

Did it get spoiled somewhere?

Not officially spoiled yet just looked at the youtube video suggested earlier. I guess I should of said great addition if the helmet thor addition speculation is true

Saucepan

Postby Saucepan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:32 pm

With the reveal of the mug and pop pens today, it's almost guaranteed.

SSD_BCuz

Postby SSD_BCuz » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:56 am

Chase Variant wrote:There's been no Skurge announced, right? I'm guessing it will be Skurge.

Oooo, a Skurge pop would be nice

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:55 am

SSD_BCuz wrote:
Chase Variant wrote:There's been no Skurge announced, right? I'm guessing it will be Skurge.

I wish, but this is a movie box, bad track record so far. One variant is mysteriously missing from the whole line. Would be shocked if is anything but helmet Thor unfortunately. But we will find out soon, hope we at least get a shirt, or some minis to go with the pop they have already shown.

CptWhizbang

Postby CptWhizbang » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:02 pm

FredKruger wrote:
SSD_BCuz wrote:

I wish, but this is a movie box, bad track record so far. One variant is mysteriously missing from the whole line. Would be shocked if is anything but helmet Thor unfortunately. But we will find out soon, hope we at least get a shirt, or some minis to go with the pop they have already shown.

more than one variant is missing from this line - we still don't have Valkyrie in her armor
Current POPs: 219
Current Pocket POPs: 20
Current Dorbz: 54

Marvel Dream POP List: Metallic BuckyCap w/gun POP, Classic Black Widow POP, Nomad (Steve Rogers) POP
Marvel Dream Dorbz List: CA:TFA Dorbz, Golden Age Bucky Dorbz, CA:CW Dorbz Ride with Steve, Sam, Bucky, and VW Bug

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:58 pm

CptWhizbang wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
SSD_BCuz wrote:

more than one variant is missing from this line - we still don't have Valkyrie in her armor

True, but she is a secondary character in the film. We don't have Odin either. I want to believe I'm wrong, but it is the main character, in one of the main looks from the film. Would be shocking if was anything else, especially with the pop already revealed, and funkos checkered history with movie tie in boxes.

Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Postby Chase Variant » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:56 pm

FredKruger wrote:
SSD_BCuz wrote:

If they hadn't already revealed one of the Pops, I might agree with you, but I think having one main character makes it more likely that the second figure will be a secondary character.

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:58 pm

SSD_BCuz wrote:

A Skurge dorbz would be better ;-)

Niteowl_1

Postby Niteowl_1 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Thor with helmet or metallic 6 inch hulk would be nice. Maybe it can be the members only pop
Iso: freddy funko as doc brown regular and glow, back to the future protos,mirio hero costume (lemillion)proto, killua proto, one piece and demon slayer protos
Image Image Image Image Image Image

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:30 pm

Chase Variant wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
SSD_BCuz wrote:

If they hadn't already revealed one of the Pops, I might agree with you, but I think having one main character makes it more likely that the second figure will be a secondary character.

I really hope you are right. We should find out soon. Hoping they have something up their sleeve.

CptWhizbang

Postby CptWhizbang » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:55 am

CptWhizbang wrote:
FredKruger wrote:more than one variant is missing from this line - we still don't have Valkyrie in her armor

True, but she is a secondary character in the film. We don't have Odin either. I want to believe I'm wrong, but it is the main character, in one of the main looks from the film. Would be shocking if was anything else, especially with the pop already revealed, and funkos checkered history with movie tie in boxes.

I don't disagree with that this is one of Thor's main looks in the movie and is the most likely candidate for the second POP (especially if you look at the Civil War box). But I think it's pretty disingenuous to compare Valkyrie's role as a secondary character to Odin. Going from the trailers and the reviews, Marvel Studios has positioned her in the same introductory space between that of a main character and of a secondary character that Sam Wilson was in for CA:TWS. She's received considerable more media attention and trailer screen time than anyone except Thor and Hulk, and comparable to Loki and Hela, so I don't think it's unreasonable to expect an armored Valkryie POP long before we get an Odin POP for this film.
Current POPs: 219
Current Pocket POPs: 20
Current Dorbz: 54

Marvel Dream POP List: Metallic BuckyCap w/gun POP, Classic Black Widow POP, Nomad (Steve Rogers) POP
Marvel Dream Dorbz List: CA:TFA Dorbz, Golden Age Bucky Dorbz, CA:CW Dorbz Ride with Steve, Sam, Bucky, and VW Bug

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:16 pm

CptWhizbang wrote:
CptWhizbang wrote:
FredKruger wrote:more than one variant is missing from this line - we still don't have Valkyrie in her armor

I don't disagree with that this is one of Thor's main looks in the movie and is the most likely candidate for the second POP (especially if you look at the Civil War box). But I think it's pretty disingenuous to compare Valkyrie's role as a secondary character to Odin. Going from the trailers and the reviews, Marvel Studios has positioned her in the same introductory space between that of a main character and of a secondary character that Sam Wilson was in for CA:TWS. She's received considerable more media attention and trailer screen time than anyone except Thor and Hulk, and comparable to Loki and Hela, so I don't think it's unreasonable to expect an armored Valkryie POP long before we get an Odin POP for this film.

Wasn't a diss on Valkyrie, merely stating the movie is Thor Ragnarock, so outside of Thor and Hela all characters are secondary. With the recent release of the comic Valkyrie at Walgreens, seems unlikely we will get another movie version so soon after, but would be nice. Funko usually likes to stick to the main character in movie boxes. Seems unlikely we would get a Thor Ragnarock box, without Thor.

tjtich

Postby tjtich » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm really hoping it's Thor in Gladiator gear for a second pop. That would be awesome. Wasn't super impressed with the decision to put Loki in as the first pop. But if Loki is gonna be in there it makes sense to put Gladiator Thor in as well. Also it would make sense given the Box Video that came out.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:24 pm

WHERE ARE MY SPOILERS!
Image Image Image Image

dad2my3

Postby dad2my3 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:31 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:WHERE ARE MY SPOILERS!

Mine is actually out for delivery. If nobody else has unboxed it yet, I can post this afternoon about what’s inside.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:48 pm

dad2my3 wrote:

Mine is actually out for delivery. If nobody else has unboxed it yet, I can post this afternoon about what’s inside.

Sweet! That would super nice.
Image Image Image Image

Saucepan

Postby Saucepan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:54 pm

dad2my3 wrote:

My hero!

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:02 pm

dad2my3 wrote:

You da'mvp!
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:05 pm

dad2my3 wrote:

Thank you!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:18 pm

dad2my3 wrote:

Assuming you got an email w/ tracking? Mine stills "prepared" on the 'my orders' page and "preparing" when clicked on the order.
UPS lost my Gold Iron Man. Funko's response was:

Your replacement shipment should process and ship from our Distribution Center within approximately two weeks. Domestic shipments can take up to a week to reach their destination after leaving our DC. Please note that, due to limitations in our system, we are unable to provide tracking for replacement items.

So, yeah. Yay for surprises. #-o

Saucepan

Postby Saucepan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:
dad2my3 wrote:

Assuming you got an email w/ tracking? Mine stills "prepared" on the 'my orders' page and "preparing" when clicked on the order.
UPS lost my Gold Iron Man. Funko's response was:

Your replacement shipment should process and ship from our Distribution Center within approximately two weeks. Domestic shipments can take up to a week to reach their destination after leaving our DC. Please note that, due to limitations in our system, we are unable to provide tracking for replacement items.

So, yeah. Yay for surprises. #-o

Dude, I got my iron man 2 days before my tracking email lol.

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Saucepan wrote:Dude, I got my iron man 2 days before my tracking email lol.

I think it really sucks that that seems to be the norm. I got my tracking email on the 10th. Had allegedly shipped out on the 2nd. Then UPS lost it somewhere around the 6th.

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:57 pm

I wonder when I'll get mine since I'm international. It probably won't be before I see my screening on the 25th, so I guess I'll have to save it for one of the other times I go see the film. :D

I was going to try to wait for it to be surprised about what's in it, but who am I kidding, as soon as spoilers go live I'm going to be all up in them. \:D/

Saucepan

Postby Saucepan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:46 pm

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:I wonder when I'll get mine since I'm international. It probably won't be before I see my screening on the 25th, so I guess I'll have to save it for one of the other times I go see the film. :D

I was going to try to wait for it to be surprised about what's in it, but who am I kidding, as soon as spoilers go live I'm going to be all up in them. \:D/

That's what you get for being able to see the movie first. Lol

dad2my3

Postby dad2my3 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Still waiting on UPS! I’ll update as soon as it hits the porch.

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Strange no spoilers yet.

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:23 pm

dad2my3 wrote:Still waiting on UPS! I’ll update as soon as it hits the porch.

You could probably set up proper stage lights, a backdrop, and make an official video, and still post before they do at this point! lol

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Saucepan wrote:
natasha_romanov_85 wrote:I wonder when I'll get mine since I'm international. It probably won't be before I see my screening on the 25th, so I guess I'll have to save it for one of the other times I go see the film. :D

That's what you get for being able to see the movie first. Lol

Haha, true. I'll take seeing the film (nearly) first rather than getting the box first. ;-)

Brycifer666

Postby Brycifer666 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Come on spoilersss!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm

dad2my3 wrote:Still waiting on UPS! I’ll update as soon as it hits the porch.

Thanks for the update. As was mentioned, seems like no matter what you'll beat them to the punch. lol
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Return to “Powered by Funko”