MCC Thor Ragnarok........

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
jkcohen626

Re: MCC Thor Ragnarok........

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:Anyone else's Loki come with a severely bent leg? REALLY tired of the poor quality control.

Mine came pretty bent. He still stands, but is super wobbly!
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:50 pm

My loki box wasn't in the best shape but I'm ok with it. This one is a good one for oob. Both pops were awesome so other stuff is fine with me. I was always embarrassed to get a fidget spinner but now I got one for free so works out lol
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

dad2my3

Postby dad2my3 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Loki’s leg is bent and it makes him fall over.

CptWhizbang

Postby CptWhizbang » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:10 pm

got my box together, and this is the first time I've had any damage to the POP boxes inside (both Loki & Thor's boxes were crumpled). It never occurred to me before now, but the t-shirts must have made great padding for the other boxes
Current POPs: 219
Current Pocket POPs: 20
Current Dorbz: 54

Marvel Dream POP List: Metallic BuckyCap w/gun POP, Classic Black Widow POP, Nomad (Steve Rogers) POP
Marvel Dream Dorbz List: CA:TFA Dorbz, Golden Age Bucky Dorbz, CA:CW Dorbz Ride with Steve, Sam, Bucky, and VW Bug

Guneagle01

Postby Guneagle01 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Thanks USPS!

Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Postby Chase Variant » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:45 pm

CptWhizbang wrote:got my box together, and this is the first time I've had any damage to the POP boxes inside (both Loki & Thor's boxes were crumpled). It never occurred to me before now, but the t-shirts must have made great padding for the other boxes

Also keep in mind that this was a more compact box, with the Pops lying on their side, rather than their backs, and without the extra flap on top to hold everything in place. I think the different box design, rather than lack of a shirt, made the Pops more vulnerable to damage.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:24 am

Guneagle01 wrote:Thanks USPS!

Wow, I feel bruised just looking at that! Did anything survive unscathed?
Image ImageImage Image

dad2my3

Postby dad2my3 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:57 am

I’m sorry to see that box damage. Hope you are an out of the box collector.

Godolphin

Postby Godolphin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:52 am

I think this is the first subscription box without a patch in it.

Propsnsports

Postby Propsnsports » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:33 pm

My box came pretty nicked up too. Thankful both pop boxes were not damaged.
Dana
:freddy3:

CptWhizbang

Postby CptWhizbang » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:36 pm

Chase Variant wrote:
CptWhizbang wrote:got my box together, and this is the first time I've had any damage to the POP boxes inside (both Loki & Thor's boxes were crumpled). It never occurred to me before now, but the t-shirts must have made great padding for the other boxes

Also keep in mind that this was a more compact box, with the Pops lying on their side, rather than their backs, and without the extra flap on top to hold everything in place. I think the different box design, rather than lack of a shirt, made the Pops more vulnerable to damage.

oh no doubt the changes made to the box design is the main reason why so many of us got crushed boxes this time, but the shirts still would have provided extra protection like air cushions or bubble wrap do.
Current POPs: 219
Current Pocket POPs: 20
Current Dorbz: 54

Marvel Dream POP List: Metallic BuckyCap w/gun POP, Classic Black Widow POP, Nomad (Steve Rogers) POP
Marvel Dream Dorbz List: CA:TFA Dorbz, Golden Age Bucky Dorbz, CA:CW Dorbz Ride with Steve, Sam, Bucky, and VW Bug

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Chase Variant wrote:I just tried my beanie and it fits comfortably. So this is officially a good box. I have two Pops (although I would’ve preferred Skurge or Miek) and a wearable, so I’m happy. Everything else is just gravy.

Does the toque top fit firm on your head or are you wearing it like Yoko was?
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

Saucepan

Postby Saucepan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:50 pm

I have a pretty large head and it fits me fine.

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Yikes. Hope my box isn't too munted since it has even further to travel. It's a public holiday today so I might've gotten it if it wasn't, but I'm hoping for tomorrow since it cleared customs on Friday. Typical that the box that doesn't have a shirt I could wear to see the film arrives in time for it. :rolleyes:

Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Postby Chase Variant » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:04 am

Toronto wrote:
Chase Variant wrote:I just tried my beanie and it fits comfortably. So this is officially a good box. I have two Pops (although I would’ve preferred Skurge or Miek) and a wearable, so I’m happy. Everything else is just gravy.

I watched the video again, and I wasn't sure what was different with the way she was wearing it. If you have a large head, it will fit comfortably. It doesn't constrict your head at all.

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:23 pm

My box arrived! It's not crushed in any way, so I'm relieved about that. And both my Pops are in perfect condition as well (besides a very minor tear on the back of the Thor one); I took them both out to make sure they could stand properly and they do. Loki's leg is slightly askew so it's not flat on the ground, but he definitely stands.

I'm super pleased with this box and I'm glad it's arrived in good condition. Now to see the film tomorrow! :thumbright:

ezekiel8487

Postby ezekiel8487 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:45 pm

divade23 wrote:So let me just say if there isn't a 6 inch METALLIC battle armor Hulk I think I will just die..... please make this happen.

Can't wait for the 10 inch. I returned my common when i saw that beast!

dad2my3

Postby dad2my3 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:44 am

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:I'm super pleased with this box and I'm glad it's arrived in good condition. Now to see the film tomorrow! :thumbright:

Wow, I have the wait until next Thursday to see the movie. Hope you enjoy it! And I’m glad you got your box in good condition.

I had planned to go to opening night wearing the shirt from this box. Looks like I’ll need to find a Plan B. (And B doesn’t stand for Beanie.)

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:02 am

dad2my3 wrote:
natasha_romanov_85 wrote:I'm super pleased with this box and I'm glad it's arrived in good condition. Now to see the film tomorrow! :thumbright:

Wow, I have the wait until next Thursday to see the movie. Hope you enjoy it! And I’m glad you got your box in good condition.

I had planned to go to opening night wearing the shirt from this box. Looks like I’ll need to find a Plan B. (And B doesn’t stand for Beanie.)

Yeah, Marvel Studios always releases their films internationally a week before the US, which is kinda cool (for us :tongue:). I've seen it btw, no spoilers, but it's pretty good, I definitely enjoyed it. Will have to see it a couple more times to really have it sink in.

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:28 pm

I think these magnets are the closest thing we are getting to pogs in a box. Remember how there was that poll awhile ago on stuff you would like to see
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

Kwiksilverpop

Postby Kwiksilverpop » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:47 am

I loved this box, I can't wait for the movie the reviews make it sound amazing!
Cons: Comikaze' 15, SDCC '16, NYCC '16, Blizzcon '16, ECCC '17, D23 '17, SDCC '17, Blizzcon '17, ECCC '18, SDCC' 18, NYCC '18, DCON '18, SDCC '19, NYCC' 21, SDCC '22
Events: Fundays '16, Fright Night '16, Fundays '17, HQ Grand Opening '17, Fundays '18, Fundays '19, Fundays '22

dad2my3

Postby dad2my3 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:52 pm

Kwiksilverpop wrote:I loved this box, I can't wait for the movie the reviews make it sound amazing!

I certainly wasn’t expecting this to have the highest Rotten Tomatoes score of the entire MCU. Thor has always been my favorite Avenger, and it’s strange to suddenly have all of the critics agreeing with me.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:14 am

Toronto wrote:

Yellowrice taught me the word: "toque." lol

<3

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:23 pm

I have purchased my tickets for next weekend already. 3D IMAX it is!!! I am so ready
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

Funko PHOnatic

Postby Funko PHOnatic » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:11 am

Super happy about this box!

Can't wait to see this movie this weekend and start speculating on wave 2 pops!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:04 am

I may have been saddened by this box but that doesn't make any less hyped for Thursday night! The reviews on this have been great so I hope it ends up being the best Thor movie yet.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Geescube wrote:
Toronto wrote:

Yellowrice taught me the word: "toque." lol

<3

We'll have you saying "eh" and disowning disco fries in no time!
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

Funko PHOnatic

Postby Funko PHOnatic » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:37 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:I may have been saddened by this box but that doesn't make any less hyped for Thursday night! The reviews on this have been great so I hope it ends up being the best Thor movie yet.

Saw the movie last week and absolutely loved it!

Spoiler: show
Was it just me or was the scene from the trailer that the Loki pop was based on where he's tossing the knives up in the air as he's walking cut from the final version of the movie?

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Funko PHOnatic wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:I may have been saddened by this box but that doesn't make any less hyped for Thursday night! The reviews on this have been great so I hope it ends up being the best Thor movie yet.

Saw the movie last week and absolutely loved it!

Was it just me or was the scene from the trailer that the Loki pop was based on where he's tossing the knives up in the air as he's walking cut from the final version of the movie?

It definitely was.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Mauibrah

Postby Mauibrah » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Saw Thor tonight!! Good movie
IG: @mauishaun

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:29 pm

I just got my box and had no issues.... i know not everyone had the same experience but Funko Support has been historically been very helpful
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Tbguy

Postby Tbguy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Glad that USPS brings ours here in San Diego! I loved this box I gave the kids the spinner and I got 2 awesome pops and a hat I can wear if I ever visit someplace colder than San Diego :)
:freddy3:

marromero

Postby marromero » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:49 am

My box came a little dented and the pop box was a little bit creased, but overall it was a decent box. I am pretty happy with it.

vrom

Postby vrom » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Tbguy wrote:Glad that USPS brings ours here in San Diego! I loved this box I gave the kids the spinner and I got 2 awesome pops and a hat I can wear if I ever visit someplace colder than San Diego :)

It definitely is a great box had a lot of different things that worked for this box, although the box came dented the pop was not so I got lucky with that.

ssdautocity

Postby ssdautocity » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:15 pm

It was definitely a good box I didn't really care for the spinner but oh well lol and my box came in ok condition so nothing to complain about there.

Return to “Powered by Funko”