Disney & Smugglers - 2 older box Qs

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
notoriousP-O-P

Disney & Smugglers - 2 older box Qs

Postby notoriousP-O-P » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:10 pm

Hiya!

I subscribe to MCC but not Disney or Smugglers. I'm pretty keen to get my hands on an officially packed Dumbo, Tink & Han Ride.

Anyone know if any of these 3 boxes are still available for new members to order as past boxes?

I'll probably sign up for Disney anyway because I'm keen for the next 3 box themes anyway. I'd mostly be signing up for Smugglers to get Han below the PPC/eBay price.

Also, as a plug -- more shirts in the Disney boxes would be amazing (imo)!

Thanks!!

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Re: Disney & Smugglers - 2 older box Qs

Postby emoagogo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:18 pm

So you have to still be subscribed to Disney box and smugglers bounty to order past boxes. Looks like you can still get tink and dumbo boxes but Han ride is sold out.

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

notoriousP-O-P

Postby notoriousP-O-P » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Thanks a million! No surprise on the Han! :) Just thought I'd check. I'll probably just pass on a membership to Smugglers for now if it doesn't mean I can get Han. Will just buy on eBay or something.

Totally get need a sub -- thanks! Def need -- SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

Def need the Maleficent dragon in next Disney box, and I have high hopes for the rest of that October box (Nightmare before Xmas?), the snow one (Frozen? Snowman Jack?) and Happily Ever After (whatever, we all love all of that stuff). ;)

Thanks again!!! :) I'm not a huge Dumbo person but that POP is just TOO cute.

notoriousP-O-P

Postby notoriousP-O-P » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Thanks to the mod(s) for moving this to the right place. Got it now. :) <3

OffTheCHENG

Postby OffTheCHENG » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:24 am

notoriousP-O-P wrote:Hiya!

I subscribe to MCC but not Disney or Smugglers. I'm pretty keen to get my hands on an officially packed Dumbo, Tink & Han Ride.

Anyone know if any of these 3 boxes are still available for new members to order as past boxes?

I'll probably sign up for Disney anyway because I'm keen for the next 3 box themes anyway. I'd mostly be signing up for Smugglers to get Han below the PPC/eBay price.

Thanks!!

To my knowledge, past boxes are only available to yearly subscribes and only if it's in stock. Most of these boxes, if it's a good box, don't really last that long. There's always other ways of finding it.
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:17 pm

notoriousP-O-P wrote:Hiya!

Thanks!!

If you need help let me know. I am an pioneer for disney treasures, so I have access to past boxes. I can order it and have it ship to your address.
Collecting since 2014

Return to “Powered by Funko”