Future themes for Disney treasures

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
jonathan197628

Re: Future themes for Disney treasures

Postby jonathan197628 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:41 am

What are your guesses for the next theme after February‘s Ever After box?

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:43 am

I would love to see a futuristic Tomorrowland themed box.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:06 am

* I would love boxes true to the holiday themes!
I loved the October box but it still was not a true Halloween box. Don't just toss a villain in and call it Halloween. The Horned King or the Headless Horseman would have been a more true to themed character.
Same with the December box. Give us Mickey's Christmas Carol or classic Mickey Christmas cartoons (Chip & Dale dressed as toy soldier candles, Pluto with ornaments stuck on his nose & tail, Donald stuck inside a snow man, etc)

* Pixar themed boxes would be amazing and with Pixar Pier opening soon that would still include park items
* Themes based on the different park areas (Tomorrowland, Adventureland, etc)
* Boxes based on less mainstream films or films that don't get much love (Great Mouse Detective, Sword in the Stone, Oliver & Company, Black Cauldron, etc)

Just a few box item ideas....
* POP rides based on actual rides! A monorail car, whirling tea cup, or jungle cruise boat would be nice additions and would cover the park attraction part of the box.
* Keep the mystery mini tins
* Continue with the action posed POPs
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

FiguredRetro

Postby FiguredRetro » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:27 am

IMAGINATION themed box.

EPCOT. Figment. Dreamfinder. So much potential.
:freddy1:
POPs: 1100
Dorbz: 26
Pint Size: 21
Funko's: 7
Soda: 2
Vinyl: 1

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Battastic wrote:* I would love boxes true to the holiday themes!
I loved the October box but it still was not a true Halloween box. Don't just toss a villain in and call it Halloween. The Horned King or the Headless Horseman would have been a more true to themed character.
Same with the December box. Give us Mickey's Christmas Carol or classic Mickey Christmas cartoons (Chip & Dale dressed as toy soldier candles, Pluto with ornaments stuck on his nose & tail, Donald stuck inside a snow man, etc)

* Pixar themed boxes would be amazing and with Pixar Pier opening soon that would still include park items
* Boxes based on less mainstream films or films that don't get much love (Great Mouse Detective, Sword in the Stone, Oliver & Company, Black Cauldron, etc)

* POP rides based on actual rides! A monorail car, whirling tea cup, or jungle cruise boat would be nice additions and would cover the park attraction part of the box.

I love all your ideas. I am a bit sad we didn't get anything from Mickey's Christmas Carol in the december box.
Collecting since 2014

Cait5593

Postby Cait5593 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:52 pm

I need more kingdom hearts!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Chernabog rising out of his Mountain would be a really cool October pop
- tauntaunking on instagram

Godolphin

Postby Godolphin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:50 pm

I would love an Epcot themed box.

Godolphin

Postby Godolphin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Finally with a t-shirt included, so I can wear it to the parks.

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:11 am

Really curious to see if they switch it up for year 2 and go for just generically themed boxes instead of being tied to using Park locations. I think changing it to just have themes like Toy Story, Frozen, Kingdom Hearts, or whatever the newest movie release is could be very cool.
Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:25 am

Shinfo13 wrote:Really curious to see if they switch it up for year 2 and go for just generically themed boxes instead of being tied to using Park locations. I think changing it to just have themes like Toy Story, Frozen, Kingdom Hearts, or whatever the newest movie release is could be very cool.

I would like to have some Disney park themed items because it would be my only chance at such items.
Collecting since 2014

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:39 pm

I would like to see boxes dedicated to certain movies. For next year, October could be The Nightmare Before Christmas for the 25th anniversary and December could be Wreck-It Ralph for Wreck-It Ralph 2.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Godolphin wrote:Finally with a t-shirt included, so I can wear it to the parks.

I would like a shirt too.

Blazingorchidlv

Postby Blazingorchidlv » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:25 am

A shirt would be awesome... I am super excited for the boxes to come. My favorite so far has been the 6” maleficent dragon... I’m hoping to get some other 6” pops!
:freddy2: ~*Kim*~

Tovarnico

Postby Tovarnico » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:29 pm

I really really want to see Disney Parks Land themed boxes i.e Adventureland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland! And the pops would be amazing!

Adventureland- Jose from Tiki Room, Trader Sam from Jungle Cruise or more Indy items!!!

Tomorrowland- Captain EO, Captain Rex from Star Tours, Astro Blasters ride

Frontierland- Goat from Thunder Mountain, Mart Twain Riverboat Dorbz ride

Critter Country- Splash Mountain POPs! i.e Brear Rabbit, Brear Fox and Brear Bear
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:31 am

Tovarnico wrote:I really really want to see Disney Parks Land themed boxes i.e Adventureland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland! And the pops would be amazing!

Adventureland- Jose from Tiki Room, Trader Sam from Jungle Cruise or more Indy items!!!

Critter Country- Splash Mountain POPs! i.e Brear Rabbit, Brear Fox and Brear Bear
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!

These are such awesome ideas!! I would be pumped and super excited for these themes
Collecting since 2014

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:01 pm

Tovarnico wrote:I really really want to see Disney Parks Land themed boxes i.e Adventureland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland! And the pops would be amazing!

AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!

I think these are great suggestions.

Deaf Funko

Postby Deaf Funko » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:15 am

kroffty wrote:I just want a Disneyland Caterpillar Dorbz Ridez. 2018 will mark the 60th anniversary of the Alice in Wonderland ride at the park.
(I'm trying to crank out quick watercolor sketches during lunch every day and this popped into my head)

Oh yes hope it happen [-o<

Cnd pops RN

Postby Cnd pops RN » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:35 am

nascar246788 wrote:

I love all your ideas. I am a bit sad we didn't get anything from Mickey's Christmas Carol in the december box.

I totally agree. I was hoping for more.

OMG_I_LOVE_POPS

Postby OMG_I_LOVE_POPS » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 am

I would love to see more Mickey pops. Possibly Mickey in a tuxedo or Buena Street Mickey and gang.
ImageImage Image

lastmidnight

Postby lastmidnight » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Would love to see a Pleasure Island Box. Pop would be a Pinocchio half transformed into a Donkey. They could have a Peter Pan mermaid as the mini.
ImageImage
Hello! My name is Kate. / Pop Count: 702 / PSH Count: 136

jonathan197628

Postby jonathan197628 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:55 pm

lastmidnight wrote:Would love to see a Pleasure Island Box. Pop would be a Pinocchio half transformed into a Donkey. They could have a Peter Pan mermaid as the mini.

That sounds like a great idea. They could make the puppet master, honest John, Gideon the cat, the blue fairy, or figaro.

lastmidnight

Postby lastmidnight » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:04 am

jonathan197628 wrote:
lastmidnight wrote:Would love to see a Pleasure Island Box. Pop would be a Pinocchio half transformed into a Donkey. They could have a Peter Pan mermaid as the mini.

That sounds like a great idea. They could make the puppet master, honest John, Gideon the cat, the blue fairy, or figaro.

There are SO MANY Pinocchio Pops they could make. I really hope it gets the Snow White treatment this year and just gets a full set because they could do a bunch of them. Would love a new Jiminy mold as well. And of course, Gipetto!
ImageImage

[llO_oll]7

Postby [llO_oll]7 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:08 am

I'd like another chance to get a haunted mansion pop, so maybe make another ghost lol. I remember before I was collecting, my friend and I was in downtown disney and they had hatbox ghost on the shelves at dstreet. My friend grabbed one because he was a collector at the time and I wasn't. Now I want one...
Kevin @[llO_oll]7
ImageImage

Anniedamonster

Postby Anniedamonster » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:30 am

Alice in Wonderland, or nightmare before Christmas

jonathan197628

Postby jonathan197628 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:53 pm

[llO_oll]7 wrote:I'd like another chance to get a haunted mansion pop, so maybe make another ghost lol. I remember before I was collecting, my friend and I was in downtown disney and they had hatbox ghost on the shelves at dstreet. My friend grabbed one because he was a collector at the time and I wasn't. Now I want one...

I would love for them to make the bride from the haunted mansion.

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Tovarnico wrote:

I love your suggestions. I think they should continue the Disney Parks theme because there is still so much untouched.

As for Pinocchio and other Disney characters, I'd say they can have them as regular con exclusives or just released as part of the Disney line. They don't necessarily need to be in a sub box but would be nice as new products. Probably soon enough. ;-)
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

cheekylyssa

Postby cheekylyssa » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:17 pm

I’d love to see more of the non-princess movies like the Black Cauldron and Sword in the Stone and a Maid Marian for the Robin Hood set. I’d also love to see them give some love to the princesses with the least pops (Tiana and Pocahontas.)

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:06 pm

kroffty wrote:I just want a Disneyland Caterpillar Dorbz Ridez. 2018 will mark the 60th anniversary of the Alice in Wonderland ride at the park.
(I'm trying to crank out quick watercolor sketches during lunch every day and this popped into my head)

This would be wonderful. I love this sketch. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

lastmidnight

Postby lastmidnight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:11 pm

cheekylyssa wrote:I’d love to see more of the non-princess movies like the Black Cauldron and Sword in the Stone and a Maid Marian for the Robin Hood set. I’d also love to see them give some love to the princesses with the least pops (Tiana and Pocahontas.)

More Pocahontas Pops definitely! She has gotten no love.

And if they did a Great Mouse Detective set my life would be complete.
ImageImage

lastmidnight

Postby lastmidnight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:13 pm

chincoteague1 wrote:

This would be wonderful. I love this sketch. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Seriously, this needs to exist. This is perfect! And the Disney Park dorbz ridez are some of my fav. Getting more of those is a must!
ImageImage

Whovian916

Postby Whovian916 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:09 pm

I would love a “classic” themed box with stuff from the steamboat willie era.

Also I hope at least one box has a Walt POP in it.
IG: Funko_whovian

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:42 pm

WhoIsLouis wrote:I wonder when they'll open up for new subscribers. Still currently closed :/

That's just because the current box (which closes tonight) sold out. They only make a finite number of boxes and occasionally they sell out. Starting tomorrow morning, the next box will go live.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:50 pm

I' curious to see if, for year two, they venture away from the general themes and go more specific (e.g. Toy Story, Beauty and the Beast, Jungle Book) or if they continue with the broad and general themes (e.g. Haunted Forest and Festival of Friends).
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Valde wrote:I feel like a Mickey Box should be the first one for year two, maybe a Deluxe Pop of Walt holding Mickeys hand.

Now I think this is an awesome idea. I would love this box.
Collecting since 2014

Lexaeus

Postby Lexaeus » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:07 pm

AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!

This is exactly what I want from future boxes! ^^^
Image ImageImage

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:16 pm

Question for fellow subscribers: Did anyone else NOT get a yearly cancel email? My g/f has not. Her account shows the next charge for March 2018 (no date range like I get for MCC), but no details as to how much the charge will be. So we don't know if it'll be another year charge or not!

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:48 pm

I think now that the first year is over, the one wish I have for themes is that Funko does a better job of selecting items for each box that fit their respective theme.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

mrclawking

Postby mrclawking » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:55 pm

toon town
some one please help me get the courage the cowardly dog pop before November /1st/21 for a autograph signing/ photo op with the voice actor , please with sugar on top
Image[/color]

captainvoltaic

Postby captainvoltaic » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:36 pm

More Disney park themed Pop!s please!! Would love a box that featured the tiki room (Jose, The Showgirl Birds, etc)

:albino:
Proto's I'm Looking for:
Red Knight - Dark souls
Megara & Hercules

Return to “Powered by Funko”