Idea for new subscription box!

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
bcoulson

Idea for new subscription box!

Postby bcoulson » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:52 pm

I feel like a lot of us that subscribe to Funko's boxes are former lootcrate customers. I know I dropped my LC subscription when the lack of quality and infrequency of decent boxes got me frustrated.

While I love the Dc and Marvel themed boxes what I would really love is a Pop culture potpourri box from funko. Something than spans many different brands and surprises from month to month like Loot crate but with the high quality and dependability of Funko behind it.

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like a lot of people would jump on board something like that.

Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Re: Idea for new subscription box!

Postby Chase Variant » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:18 am

The breadth of Lootcrate is exactly why I never got into it. Even within a brand, you have people who aren't interested in particular months. It'd be much worse if you were spanning different brands.

treswright

Re: Idea for new subscription box!

Postby treswright » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:12 pm

bcoulson wrote:While I love the Dc and Marvel themed boxes what I would really love is a Pop culture potpourri box from funko. Something than spans many different brands and surprises from month to month like Loot crate but with the high quality and dependability of Funko behind it.

Yeah it would be cool and it's been discussed before such as here:

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=79230

It's unlikely to happen, they already have four sub boxes and the logistics of design and production of that many boxes has got to be a huge effort. Plus I would think they're spreading their customer base pretty thin too.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Return to “Powered by Funko”