MCC December 2017: HULK

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Re: MCC December 2017: HULK

Postby Chase Variant » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:12 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:That spoiler is just incredible!

I see what you did there.

Justuravgnerd

Postby Justuravgnerd » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:15 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
Justuravgnerd wrote:
Dogmeat wrote:https://www.collectorcorps.com/blog/marvel-collector-corps-hulk-pop-reveal

I am so juiced for this box now! Maybe the first Collector Corps box to sell out?

Villains sold out.

Did it? I thought I remember being able to still order it as a past box after it closed? I remember because I was debating on ordering another one to try and get the zombie version of Morbius. lol

thequadsqueen

Postby thequadsqueen » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:46 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:They could put 10 fidget spinners in there with the spoiler and I wouldn't mind. That spoiler is just incredible! Not to mention the THIRD box in a row with 2 POPs!

Do we dare to dream that it's the 'larger' size and not the 'medium'?! Sorry if it's obvious, was hoping to avoid spoiling for others that haven't looked at it yet lol

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:09 pm

I stopped all of my funko subscriptions long ago because I felt they were just using them to test/launch new products at my expense. But, this hulk one may get me back into it

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

reggieu

Postby reggieu » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:17 pm

That's a huge reveal so far in advanced. December's so far away.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Odd that the spoiler is so early, but maybe because Christmas is coming they want to warn people to keep that MCC money in their Christmas budget?

That's what I plan to do after seeing that spoiler, I NEEDS IT. Must warn wife, $31 going to MCC, don't buy me two pops and she can wrap the MCC box for me, lol
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Jezter wrote:Odd that the spoiler is so early, but maybe because Christmas is coming they want to warn people to keep that MCC money in their Christmas budget?

That's what I plan to do after seeing that spoiler, I NEEDS IT. Must warn wife, $31 going to MCC, don't buy me two pops and she can wrap the MCC box for me, lol

It is odd that they revealed it so early but it might be to fight the backlash that has been coming from the Thor box to help sell more in advance. Look how quickly the Haunted Forest box sold out for DT. My wife is still upset with me about missing out on that one. Just tell your wife that she can either wrap it or just put it under the tree and you'll try to avoid spoilers until Christmas since it's "wrapped" in the box lol
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Chase Variant

Postby Chase Variant » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Strending625 wrote:
Jezter wrote:Odd that the spoiler is so early, but maybe because Christmas is coming they want to warn people to keep that MCC money in their Christmas budget?

It is odd that they revealed it so early but it might be to fight the backlash that has been coming from the Thor box to help sell more in advance. Look how quickly the Haunted Forest box sold out for DT. My wife is still upset with me about missing out on that one. Just tell your wife that she can either wrap it or just put it under the tree and you'll try to avoid spoilers until Christmas since it's "wrapped" in the box lol

Backlash? It's just some people complaining about fidget spinners. Nowhere near backlash.

My assumption would be that this is a more expensive box, and they did not overproduce it like some of the others.

cooldemigod

Postby cooldemigod » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:48 pm

I think the problem with the Thor Box was that Funko knew many people would sign up because of the movie and its good to put more things like the magnets in the box to test new products but because it was the Thor box you get more people who don't truly collect and get all of the boxes and they don't truly realize what Funko was doing. If Funko tested products in the boxes mostly collectors get then that would be a good thing to do, just dont do it in a box where you can get new subscribers and end up having them not like it and backdown. Just my opinion in the matter
My Name's Josh! and I'm mainly here only to stalk the boards. Interests: Theater (Mainly Musical Theater) Hit me up about it, I can talk about it all day!

ImageImage

Chase Variant

Postby Chase Variant » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:05 pm

cooldemigod wrote:I think the problem with the Thor Box was that Funko knew many people would sign up because of the movie and its good to put more things like the magnets in the box to test new products but because it was the Thor box you get more people who don't truly collect and get all of the boxes and they don't truly realize what Funko was doing. If Funko tested products in the boxes mostly collectors get then that would be a good thing to do, just dont do it in a box where you can get new subscribers and end up having them not like it and backdown. Just my opinion in the matter

Arguably, new subscribers are the ideal people to test new product on, as the hardcore collectors have been getting the boxes no matter what.

Honestly, I toss all my Mystery Minis and Dorbz in a drawer until I can remember to give them away. The Pops and the wearables have the most value for me, and while I would have preferred a different character selection, in terms of value, I thought this was one of the better boxes.

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:34 pm

Funny thing is I'm wearing the shirt with these two on it and just tonight my little brother's friend asked me if they had been made into actual Pop!s. I'm SO excited for this box!!!
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

Ace+ 76

Postby Ace+ 76 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:55 am

cheekylyssa wrote:Aw yeah! Lovin’ these pops. Now if the rest of the box has any of the stuff mentioned below, I can cope with it.

Ace+ 76 wrote:Why do I have a feeling it will be Gamma Glow in the Dark Christmas Ornaments and Tree Topper. In addition to Hulk socks and chonies. LOL

I totally agree with you about this

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:08 am

After seeing the spoiler for the pops in the hulk box, i gotta have it! He looks awesome! I hope they keep up this trend for first appearance avengers, i would love to see a first appearance thor, hawkeye, scarlet witch, and ant-man. Aside from first appearance maybe a 1980's black widow ;)
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Chase Variant

Postby Chase Variant » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:43 am

Justuravgnerd wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:
Justuravgnerd wrote:
I am so juiced for this box now! Maybe the first Collector Corps box to sell out?

Villains sold out.

Did it? I thought I remember being able to still order it as a past box after it closed? I remember because I was debating on ordering another one to try and get the zombie version of Morbius. lol

It closed on October 18th and by the 20th, they posted this: https://twitter.com/CollectorCorps/stat ... 4031541250

Jango_Fresh
HoF 2015 & RotY
HoF 2015 & RotY

Postby Jango_Fresh » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 am

Was getting this box regardless but the reveal is awesome
2012 Rookie of the Year

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:34 am

Chase Variant wrote:
Justuravgnerd wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:
Villains sold out.

It closed on October 18th and by the 20th, they posted this: https://twitter.com/CollectorCorps/stat ... 4031541250

If you read the comments, it seems like they oversold and had to cancel some boxes. Also I think they've made more Morbiuses and sold them on Forbidden Planet or something like that.

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:48 pm

This is hands down the best pops that have been in an Mcc box. Rest of contents for me are just extra. I do want a patch and pin tho
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

avanegas43

Postby avanegas43 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:19 pm

At first I was going to cancel this box but after seeing the glam shot of what's coming in I can't wait for this box :D
My name is Anthony; IG @resin_time43
Collector since October 2016
Attended: Fundays 2017,'18,'19,'22,'23, Funatics Day Out 8 LA, Making Fun Premiere in LA
:freddy2:
ImageImage

Classier

Postby Classier » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:This is hands down the best pops that have been in an Mcc box. Rest of contents for me are just extra. I do want a patch and pin tho

Hulkbuster would like to have a word with you. ;-)

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:24 pm

My mind is blown!!! But I'm a little confused.

Spoiler: show
Is it 2 pops? Is it like Hulk is normal size and Bruce is gonna be tiny? They're separate figures, right? Or is it like a Pop Deluxe or the Movie Moments? Is Hulk 6 inches and Bruce is 4? They called it one figure so I'm just too lost right now.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:24 pm

While I love the spoiler if true, I am glad when my wife gave me the choice between Disney treasures and MCC, I went with Disney treasures. MCC has been a lot of hit and miss lately for me. This way I can take that other $25 to either a box I really want or other funko pops.
Collecting since 2014

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:29 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:My mind is blown!!! But I'm a little confused.

Is it 2 pops? Is it like Hulk is normal size and Bruce is gonna be tiny? They're separate figures, right? Or is it like a Pop Deluxe or the Movie Moments? Is Hulk 6 inches and Bruce is 4? They called it one figure so I'm just too lost right now.

I think you're reading a bit too much into this. I think they just said it was one in case somebody decided to not be spoiled and or because they have shared template the apply for every spoiler post.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

mactds

Postby mactds » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:56 pm

This looks to be a great MCC box with the spoiler. I'm signed up :)
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

cooldemigod

Postby cooldemigod » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:56 pm

My guess is that is is going to be a two pack where the hulk is going to be about 6 inches like the Space James M3 and then a 3.75 inch Bruce Banner
My Name's Josh! and I'm mainly here only to stalk the boards. Interests: Theater (Mainly Musical Theater) Hit me up about it, I can talk about it all day!

ImageImage

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Classier wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:This is hands down the best pops that have been in an Mcc box. Rest of contents for me are just extra. I do want a patch and pin tho

Hulkbuster would like to have a word with you. ;-)

Lol that is true can't forget the OG
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

imdustin6

Postby imdustin6 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Just the pops alone warrant getting the box....could throw in anything else and would be fine as long as we have those 2
2018 JV Fundays custom winner
IG: Dustybutt_designs

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:37 am

might just have to get this one since there's no guarantee that I can get the Target 10" based on Groot's availability from last year

Propsnsports

Postby Propsnsports » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:35 pm

I was also about to cancel, until i saw the reveal. Maybe that is why they did it so early.
Dana
:freddy3:

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Wow!! This almost makes the 10" obsolete. Almost...

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:34 pm

So I decided to make some measurements regarding the figure in this box. I have a feeling most will not be disappointed.

be warned that this is based off of the assumption that Bruce is to scale and the Hulk is at least to scale with Bruce.
Image Image Image Image

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:40 pm

cooldemigod wrote:

My guess is that is is going to be a two pack where the hulk is going to be about 6 inches like the Space James M3 and then a 3.75 inch Bruce Banner

that Hulk appears to use way to much plastic to be a tall regular
Image Image Image Image

cooldemigod

Postby cooldemigod » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:44 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
cooldemigod wrote:

that Hulk appears to use way to much plastic to be a tall regular

Ya i guess your right

ImageImage

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:30 pm

I'm an off and on MCC subscriber, but this reveal has definitely convinced me to flip the switch to on for December
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

genotype

Postby genotype » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:11 am

Cannot wait, looks epic

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:14 am

Can someone remind me, is the MCC box the one that charges your bank on the 1st of the MCC month? I want to make sure I re-up at the right time, when I have money, etc and it's been awhile since I got the MCC. I want to make sure I get this box on time! :D

Pops!- 716ish

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:06 pm

Jezter wrote:Can someone remind me, is the MCC box the one that charges your bank on the 1st of the MCC month? I want to make sure I re-up at the right time, when I have money, etc and it's been awhile since I got the MCC. I want to make sure I get this box on time! :D

LOC: odd months on the 1st
SB: odd months on the 15th
DT: even months on the 1st
MCC: even months on the 15th

I was charged for the Ragnarok box on the 3rd. The above is when they close.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:16 pm

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:
Jezter wrote:Can someone remind me, is the MCC box the one that charges your bank on the 1st of the MCC month? I want to make sure I re-up at the right time, when I have money, etc and it's been awhile since I got the MCC. I want to make sure I get this box on time! :D

LOC: odd months on the 1st
SB: odd months on the 15th
DT: even months on the 1st
MCC: even months on the 15th

I was charged for the Ragnarok box on the 3rd. The above is when they close.

Thanks, I'll make sure I don't re-up until November 24th or December 8th. Thanks!! :D

Pops!- 716ish

leosalion

Postby leosalion » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:57 pm

So excited for this box! Curious to see what else we get with this box since I feel like were already getting so much from the spoiler

Godolphin

Postby Godolphin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:01 pm

I just hope the shipping box is made sturdier than the Thor one.

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:36 pm

Wow this is going to be an awesome box, spoiler totally sold it

Return to “Powered by Funko”