February Disney Treasures: Ever After Castle

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: February Disney Treasures: Ever After Castle

Postby NightmareMermaid » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:39 pm

Thrillofthehunt wrote:
NightmareMermaid wrote:For anyone who hasn't received a shipment confirmation email, I would recommend logging into your USPS account if you have one (or making one if you don't and sign up for informed delivery). My order still shows as processing online, but I decided to check my USPS account since people were already receiving their orders even though they never received shipment notices. It turns out mine already shipped. I was able to take the tracking # and enter it on DHL's site and get the estimated delivery date.

Great tip! I just signed up and don't see any tracking codes, but still didn't know this informed delivery service existed until now, pretty cool. Thank you!

You're welcome! Yeah it may not show up if it already shipped.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:23 am

This is my favorite box. Each item is wonderful. Thank you Funko.

Jenster521

Postby Jenster521 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:30 am

I can't wait for this one. I hope this means more Prince pops in the future!

JEP

Postby JEP » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:02 am

Got mine yesterday. Love everything in the box. I just wish Minnie could stand on her own. She keeps falling backwards just like the Woody mini.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:31 pm

JEP wrote:Got mine yesterday. Love everything in the box. I just wish Minnie could stand on her own. She keeps falling backwards just like the Woody mini.

Did you get a shipping notice of some sort? I don't even have a processing in my Disney treasures.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 pm

So I am getting concerned. I noticed in my order history there is no processing or anything for happily ever after. With previous boxes, the order was placed well before the month the box was due to come out. I am a pioneer member with auto renew on. Anyone else notice their order history lacking an even processing for happily ever after?
Collecting since 2014

lastmidnight

Postby lastmidnight » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:01 pm

nascar246788 wrote:So I am getting concerned. I noticed in my order history there is no processing or anything for happily ever after. With previous boxes, the order was placed well before the month the box was due to come out. I am a pioneer member with auto renew on. Anyone else notice their order history lacking an even processing for happily ever after?

Yup, same thing here and I haven’t received my box yet, but it’s still early... should be arriving this week
ImageImage
Hello! My name is Kate. / Pop Count: 702 / PSH Count: 136

JEP

Postby JEP » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:12 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
JEP wrote:Got mine yesterday. Love everything in the box. I just wish Minnie could stand on her own. She keeps falling backwards just like the Woody mini.

Did you get a shipping notice of some sort? I don't even have a processing in my Disney treasures.

No shipping notice. Only way I was able to get a tracking number was by signing into my USPS account and checking my Informed Delivery and getting it from there.

MORTYLICIOUS

Postby MORTYLICIOUS » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:33 pm

I haven't gotten one. My status says "Assembly" still.
Image Image:freddy3:

Stitch626

Postby Stitch626 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:47 pm

This box was on point! Every gift was amazing. Well done Funko!
ImageImage
ImageImage. Image.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:03 pm

MORTYLICIOUS wrote:I haven't gotten one. My status says "Assembly" still.

I don't even have the assembly notice.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:27 pm

lastmidnight wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:So I am getting concerned. I noticed in my order history there is no processing or anything for happily ever after. With previous boxes, the order was placed well before the month the box was due to come out. I am a pioneer member with auto renew on. Anyone else notice their order history lacking an even processing for happily ever after?

Yup, same thing here and I haven’t received my box yet, but it’s still early... should be arriving this week

Does your order history even show an order was placed for the box? That is what concerned me. Based on order history, I have no order in their system, which concerns me because the box is sold out. It is sold out, I hope they only sell the amount after all the pioneer member accounts are accounted for.
Collecting since 2014

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Mine is still in assembly, getting my packages is a lil weird, I have to go pick them all up from the post office but they arent always good with giving me the post office "sorry we couldn't deliver your package" Slip so I rely on the tracking number to know when to go pick it up.
- tauntaunking on instagram

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:09 pm

opopssum wrote:Mine is still in assembly, getting my packages is a lil weird, I have to go pick them all up from the post office but they arent always good with giving me the post office "sorry we couldn't deliver your package" Slip so I rely on the tracking number to know when to go pick it up.

Our friend got hers yesterday with no shipping notification. :\ I hope we get ours today!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:21 pm

pinklaquer wrote:
opopssum wrote:Mine is still in assembly, getting my packages is a lil weird, I have to go pick them all up from the post office but they arent always good with giving me the post office "sorry we couldn't deliver your package" Slip so I rely on the tracking number to know when to go pick it up.

Our friend got hers yesterday with no shipping notification. :\ I hope we get ours today!

Same with us ... no shipping notice, but arrived Monday.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:30 pm

pinklaquer wrote:

Are you on yearly subscription plan? Does your order history reflect an order place for the box?
Collecting since 2014

lastmidnight

Postby lastmidnight » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:35 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
lastmidnight wrote:

Does your order history even show an order was placed for the box? That is what concerned me. Based on order history, I have no order in their system, which concerns me because the box is sold out. It is sold out, I hope they only sell the amount after all the pioneer member accounts are accounted for.

Also a Pioneer member. My last order history was for December 17th, which I thought was Snowflake but now assume was this box. It just says processing.

That being said, my box arrived today.
ImageImage
Hello! My name is Kate. / Pop Count: 702 / PSH Count: 136

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:04 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
pinklaquer wrote:

Are you on yearly subscription plan? Does your order history reflect an order place for the box?

I am (was) a year sub, my box is in assembly stage, I haven't see that before but I also never really check the site I always relied on the email, Im just excited to receive the box and hate going to the post office, now that I have to go to pick up every box its a lil awkward.

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:24 pm

Spoiler: show
opopssum wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
pinklaquer wrote:

I am (was) a year sub, my box is in assembly stage, I haven't see that before but I also never really check the site I always relied on the email, Im just excited to receive the box and hate going to the post office, now that I have to go to pick up every box its a lil awkward.

I'm sure you've already seen my notification on Instagram! lol I'm sure yours it out for delivery - Sucks that you have to go pick it up tho....

willworkforfunkos

Postby willworkforfunkos » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:25 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:For anyone who hasn't received a shipment confirmation email, I would recommend logging into your USPS account if you have one (or making one if you don't and sign up for informed delivery). My order still shows as processing online, but I decided to check my USPS account since people were already receiving their orders even though they never received shipment notices. It turns out mine already shipped. I was able to take the tracking # and enter it on DHL's site and get the estimated delivery date.

Thank you so much for this info. I had no idea we could even do this. I had been checking on the funko website daily and was getting nervous that it appeared to still be in "assembly," but after seeing your post, I was able to check on the USPS site and see that it's actually being delivered today so my worry has now been replaced w/excitement to finally receive it! THANK YOU :)
:freddy1:
ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:29 pm

So I checked with my cousin, he got the box. I guess for everyone be prepared, it seems there will be no notification. Also, your order history might not reflect anything.
Collecting since 2014

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:37 pm

pinklaquer wrote:
opopssum wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I'm sure you've already seen my notification on Instagram! lol I'm sure yours it out for delivery - Sucks that you have to go pick it up tho....

No box today but im hoping tomorrow Im so eager to get this box, the main pops arent my thing but the mini and the 2nd items i cant wait for \:D/

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:39 pm

opopssum wrote:
pinklaquer wrote:[spoiler]
opopssum wrote:

No box today but im hoping tomorrow Im so eager to get this box, the main pops arent my thing but the mini and the 2nd items i cant wait for \:D/

[/Spoiler]

Oh man... USPS is lame :\ the mini minnie is pretty cute!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:42 pm

nascar246788 wrote:So I checked with my cousin, he got the box. I guess for everyone be prepared, it seems there will be no notification. Also, your order history might not reflect anything.

Have you gotten yours or are you waiting to see if you are getting yours? I know funko customer service can be a lil :cwm10: at times but maybe you can give them an email and see if they can let you know the status of your account. If you are still waiting that is

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:52 pm

willworkforfunkos wrote:

Thank you so much for this info. I had no idea we could even do this. I had been checking on the funko website daily and was getting nervous that it appeared to still be in "assembly," but after seeing your post, I was able to check on the USPS site and see that it's actually being delivered today so my worry has now been replaced w/excitement to finally receive it! THANK YOU :)

You're welcome! Hth! :)
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

jonathan197628

Postby jonathan197628 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:18 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
lastmidnight wrote:

My order still says processing, but i just received mine in the mail.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Mine still says assembly as well. Checks USPS and nothing scheduled yet :( Guess I'll be waiting a bit longer. Weird thing is that my Disney Treasures account says it's going to charge me for the next box on 2/15 which I thought was a bit early. I wanted to receive this box before I put the subscription on hold for the next box, but I may not have time for that.
Hi, I'm Merri!

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:50 pm

Got the box today—not bad. Not bad at all.
:freddy1:

arisensun

Postby arisensun » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:30 pm

I just got my box and I am about to open it. It's not really much of surprise since I already know what's inside but I am still excited. I love all of the Funko subscription boxes :compress: ... I'm not planning to add much that more Disney to my collection. The Disney subscription box was actually my wife's box and the other three were all mine. I considered letting it go, but I decided to keep it since it's such a happy memory I shared with her.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:56 pm

Did they not include the Map this time? I didn’t get one.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:01 pm

I got my box today!!!!

:love4: :love5: :love7:

Marie
#PartOfYourWorld

HekterPopAholic

Postby HekterPopAholic » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:46 pm

We just got our box and let's just say my wife loves it!!!! Thank you Funko for the early Valentine's day gift for her ;-)
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR!!! I’m a recent contestant on Funko’s POP QUIZ Season 2!! Stay tuned for more!!

FUNTV SEASON 2 - https://youtu.be/57h81thV7ag

IG - LBCFunkoKings
DISNEY Pops 250
MARVEL Pops 170
DC Pops 143
Harry Potter Movie Pops 104
Funko Brand 99
ImageImage

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:06 am

nascar246788 wrote:

Mine is still in “Assembly” but I received mine today to my surprise. So weird. Hopefully it’s a glitch and you’ll be receiving your soon.
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022!

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:38 am

What an amazing box! Love the Minnie figure sooo much! I’m really excited to see what they come up with for year two!
-Eric-
IG: @artbyschlo

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:31 am

Schl0 wrote:What an amazing box! Love the Minnie figure sooo much! I’m really excited to see what they come up with for year two!

I am pumped for year two as well.
Collecting since 2014

JPOPBaynes

Postby JPOPBaynes » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:45 am

After breaking my box free from the mailbox that was holding it hostage (with a bent key), I raced home to bust it open!
I avoid spoilers as best as I can, the occasional slip up happens (mostly by people who love to spoil)... So aside from knowing who the pops were; I was completely surprised!
From first opening and seeing Donald, my favorite because Duck! To the adorable keychain set, the great pop duo to the precious Mini Minnie, I was extremely happy.
I look forward to what they have planned next.
ImageImage

MORTYLICIOUS

Postby MORTYLICIOUS » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:25 am

nascar246788 wrote:
lastmidnight wrote:

Yeah, it was ordered. I was even charged for it. So I'm just patiently waiting. I've been on the month to month, so they automatically charge me. So who knows? lol

MORTYLICIOUS

Postby MORTYLICIOUS » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:26 am

Ar7 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Mine is still in “Assembly” but I received mine today to my surprise. So weird. Hopefully it’s a glitch and you’ll be receiving your soon.

Oh! Awesome! Ok! This is more reassuring. Hopefully I will receive mine soon. Thanks for the response!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:02 pm

MORTYLICIOUS wrote:
Ar7 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Oh! Awesome! Ok! This is more reassuring. Hopefully I will receive mine soon. Thanks for the response!

Yeah I think maybe because they are transitioning away form yearly subscriptions the site might not be working. My order history showed nothing as of yesterday but my cousin says it was delivered.
Collecting since 2014

mel

Postby mel » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Well, now I am wondering if mine is caught up. I got the email that the order processed. I'm in San Diego, hopefully it arrives soon. Disney Treasures site is "temporarily unavailable" so who knows what is going on. I will just have faith that it will eventually get here!
I'm a PBS Nerd!

Return to “Powered by Funko”