Annual subscriptions coming to an end

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
clutch09

Re: Annual subscriptions coming to an end

Postby clutch09 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:32 pm

so with MCC going to Amazon and DT going to Hot Topic, where will SB go? is the LOC box defunct?
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

thedoctorbrody

Postby thedoctorbrody » Thu May 17, 2018 1:11 am

No, if you go to legion of collectors website it’s changed to a new sub box site and it says exclusive retailer coming soon.

funkosundae

Postby funkosundae » Wed May 23, 2018 4:36 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
cheekylyssa wrote:It seems to me they are positioning themselves from an exit from the subscription business. Most of the boxes have three or four months still available - I don’t think this is a function of the IPO, more a function of smart business. With bi-monthly subscriptions, it’s a lot easier to eliminate them than with year-long ones, where they would have to refund money.

I'll be honest. If all future boxes are set up to be anything like the ones as of late, then I say farewell to Funko sub boxes. They seem to just be on a really bad downward spiral.

Overproduction is the main issue with these subscription boxes. Supply and demand.

Stimpy440-pop

Postby Stimpy440-pop » Sun May 27, 2018 8:22 pm

So sad to see the subscriptions coming to an end. One thing in this world you can count on is change and I am hoping this will be a great change for us collectors

datfunkojawn

Postby datfunkojawn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:58 pm

I just renewed my subscription. I hope this year they come with more Tees. I love the Funko Tees!
Collecting since March '16 - Philadelphia, PA - My Motto: "Buy it NOW, Regret it LATER"
IG: datfunkojawn
Collection: Freddy Funko / Disney / Dragon Ball / Game of Thrones

ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:55 pm

datfunkojawn wrote:I just renewed my subscription. I hope this year they come with more Tees. I love the Funko Tees!

How did you renew? Thought they were canceling subscriptions.
Collecting since 2014

Return to “Powered by Funko”