March 2018 Smugglers Bounty - Endor

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
EctoSpider

Re: March 2018 Smugglers Bounty - Endor

Postby EctoSpider » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:54 am

I was able to re- order mine. But now I'm scared that they may cancel it down the line like they did some people with the last MCC box. Unnecessary stress.

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:20 am

I put in my order for Endor, so I hope it all goes through. I'm so sad :(
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:50 am

I was able to re-order too.... I saw on Facebook that the subs are all going away and going to retailers so the boxes left that Funko will be shipping all need to be ordered manually every month that you want them.
Kristen

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:00 am

Fingers crossed. I put in my Endor order this morning after seeing the email. I've been really looking forward to this box, so didn't want to take any chances. Hope it all goes through okay.
And since it's going retail, this will probably be my last chance to have it safely shipped to my door.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

imdustin6

Postby imdustin6 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:11 am

Imagery wrote:Fingers crossed. I put in my Endor order this morning after seeing the email. I've been really looking forward to this box, so didn't want to take any chances. Hope it all goes through okay.
And since it's going retail, this will probably be my last chance to have it safely shipped to my door.

so didn't get an email, so thought I would check anyways and sure enough...said zero for sub so I went ahead and ordered...glad I checked the address cause it defaulted to where I lived 2 years ago...that would of sucked....so we have until September when it goes to retail.
2018 JV Fundays custom winner
IG: Dustybutt_designs

Mauibrah

Postby Mauibrah » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:25 am

Ordered Endor. Hope everyone that wants one is able to get it
IG: @mauishaun

wenhol8710

Postby wenhol8710 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:32 am

This change meant I was actually able to order Endor, looks like this and the Disney Treasures Adventure box will be my last 2 subscription boxes. :(
wenhol8710 on Instagram

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Lonikins wrote:I put in my order for Endor, so I hope it all goes through. I'm so sad :(

Me too. Smuggler's Bounty was one of the big things that got me into really collecting Funko. The kids really enjoyed unboxing them, so it's a bummer that we only have 4 more left. I also wish that they didn't mess with the auto-renew. I had to manually order 1 Endor because I think my original subscription was going to renew in March with that box, and the other one I'll be good on for Endor, but will have to do in May for whatever theme that is. If nothing else, for those that had already subscribed for a year (or years), it would have been nice to either let us pre-pay for the remaining, or at least stay on auto until the end. Not a fan of having to stress about each one of these boxes on the day it goes live to make sure I can get it.
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

Faker27

Postby Faker27 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Got my order in - great theme
It's like I had no choice

ericmonkey

Postby ericmonkey » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:36 am

Bummer, won't allow new subscribers to order, wanted this one

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:36 pm

I didn't get an email - can anyone copy/paste what it said? They are doing away with subscription boxes?
Keep the MOTU line coming! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image Image

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:31 pm

methodsmadness wrote:I didn't get an email - can anyone copy/paste what it said? They are doing away with subscription boxes?

Dear Valued Customer,

Important changes are coming to the Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty subscription service that will impact your Bi-Monthly Subscription and require your action in order to purchase future boxes, including the Endor box​. Please review the changes below and visit the Smuggler's Bounty blog for more information.

Changes to Your Subscription

In an effort to allow Funko to focus on what they do best - creating unique, quality collectibles, Funko will be discontinuing the subscription offering for the Smuggler's Bounty box on September 16, 2018. Prior to that date, Funko will continue to offer collectible boxes on a bi-monthly basis to account holders but the process is changing.

Transition to Retail

Have no fear! The boxes aren't disappearing completely. After the discontinuation date of the subscription offering, Funko will be transitioning the Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty collectibles box to retail. Funko will be partnering with an exclusive retailer to deliver the Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty box as a retail offering. Stay tuned for upcoming details.

Important Account Changes and How to Purchase Boxes

In preparation to transitioning this service to retail and due to limited inventory, changes will be made to the Smuggler's Bounty offering and to your account. As of today, Friday, February 16, 2018, all bi-monthly subscription accounts will have auto renew turned off. This changes your account status from an active subscriber to an account holder.

As an account holder, you will:
Receive prioritized emails communicating that new boxes are available for purchase.
Not be guaranteed an Endor box or future boxes when new themes become available for purchase. We know you may have already subscribed for an Endor box, but with limited inventory and to be fair to all those who have subscribed, you’ll have to purchase the box again. The good news is, you have not been charged for the Endor box yet.
Need to log in to your account to purchase each future collectibles box (including Endor) as part of the Smuggler’s Bounty Subscription service.
Steps to Logging in and Purchasing Boxes

Visit www.smugglersbounty.com
Click 'My Account,' enter your email address or username and your password, and click 'Sign In.'
Navigate to the Members Exclusives section where you will find the current box, Endor, as well as past boxes.
Add the Endor box, and any past boxes, to your cart and proceed through the check-out process.
Your entire cart, including the Endor box, will be processed for payment upon check-out.
The current box, Endor, will ship in mid-March, while any past boxes ordered will be shipped immediately.
Box Availability

The inventory of the Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty collectible box, offered by Funko, will be limited. Existing Annual Subscribers will be guaranteed a box, with the balance of inventory offered to all Account Holders. See steps above to secure a box.

Your Action Items
If you're interested in the current Smuggler's Bounty Endor box, you will need to log in to your account to purchase. Quantities on the Endor box, and future boxes, will be limited.
Visit the Smuggler's Bounty blog for more information and frequently asked questions regarding this service change.
We value your commitment to Funko and to the Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty subscription and recognize that this might not be an easy transition for you. Funko has taken great care to curate the best of the Star Wars universe for our collector community. We take pride in the quality and uniqueness of the products we have delivered to you through this service.

We look forward to continuing to excite and delight Star Wars fans with our entire line of Funko products.

Thanks for being a part of the Funko family
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Thanks for posting this clutch09!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:42 pm

I just had a thought, Ewok mini hikaris, id be on ebay in a second for those
- tauntaunking on instagram

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Got my order in and now fingers crossed on actual delivery in March to my front door.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:50 am

So I got the Annual Subscription in July of last year. I paid $200 for that, and now I gotta pay for a whole new box even though I prepaid for the year? That is messed up! Of course I still did it. I want that box.
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

The Head

Postby The Head » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:00 am

I'm not going to lie, I'm still confused what I'm supposed to do to make sure I get the next couple boxes. The different dates just throw me off.

I'm a boss annual subscriber and signed up in Sept 2015 so my renewal date was in September. Based on this and what was in their email, I am expecting to get the next 3 boxes (March, May, and July) without any further action on my part. Is that correct? Or do I need to order these 3 separately?

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:38 pm

My understanding is that if you prepaid, you are fine on the boxes and should receive. If you were an annual subscriber and your annual prepaid sub is up, contrary to what was initially thought about it auto-billing you (instead of prepaying annually) you would have to manually order each box now when they go live, and would not be guaranteed a box (although if you got the order in, I'd like to think you would be ok and that snafu with MCC was a one time thing). If your prepaid subscription runs past the end date of the sub-line, you'll get a refund for the difference.

TruffleShuffle

Postby TruffleShuffle » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:45 pm

The Head wrote:I'm not going to lie, I'm still confused what I'm supposed to do to make sure I get the next couple boxes. The different dates just throw me off.

I'm a boss annual subscriber and signed up in Sept 2015 so my renewal date was in September. Based on this and what was in their email, I am expecting to get the next 3 boxes (March, May, and July) without any further action on my part. Is that correct? Or do I need to order these 3 separately?

You are correct. I on the other hand I did not pay for the annual subscription, which took me off autopay. I have to order every available box separately from here on out as they become available. Since you prepaid annually, you don't have to worry like I do about getting the order in for future boxes.
Name: Justin T.
Pops!: 697 - Dorbz: 12 - PSH: 25 - VYNL.: 6
ImageImageImageImageImage

The Head

Postby The Head » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:19 pm

TruffleShuffle wrote:
The Head wrote:I'm not going to lie, I'm still confused what I'm supposed to do to make sure I get the next couple boxes. The different dates just throw me off.

You are correct. I on the other hand I did not pay for the annual subscription, which took me off autopay. I have to order every available box separately from here on out as they become available. Since you prepaid annually, you don't have to worry like I do about getting the order in for future boxes.

Awesome, thanks for confirming. I felt stupid for asking, but whatever. Need to make sure I don't miss out.

Tbguy

Postby Tbguy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:31 pm

I hope this is an amazing farewell box!
:freddy3:

Jwoodzy

Postby Jwoodzy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:20 am

Why no teaser for it or anything?

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:28 am

And I’m ending up with 2 boxes. I paid for the year starting last July. The email made me think I had to reorder the box everytime now, but I was mistaken. Since all sales are final I’m ending up with 2 boxes. My mistake.
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

Tbguy

Postby Tbguy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:03 pm

thebigdog14 wrote:And I’m ending up with 2 boxes. I paid for the year starting last July. The email made me think I had to reorder the box everytime now, but I was mistaken. Since all sales are final I’m ending up with 2 boxes. My mistake.

I did the exact same thing with MCC so here's to hoping we get something amazing :) (I think we will)

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:00 am

Very surprised there is still no spoiler...

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:28 pm

Surprised as well. I really hope that with the sub boxes ending/being outsourced, these last few SB boxes don't get neglected

fieldsy32

Postby fieldsy32 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Hopefully it will be equal, in quality, to the animal instincts box!
Eric, decently tall guy.

2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018, 2023 FDO
2022 Fright Night

Hopper001

Postby Hopper001 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:09 am

eljefe81 wrote:Surprised as well. I really hope that with the sub boxes ending/being outsourced, these last few SB boxes don't get neglected

Nothing will have changed... I’m pretty certain they have these planned out very far in advance. I remember Yoko talking about the Disney Treasure lineup and how each box was going to be better than the last like she already knew what was in them. I do sincerely hope they don’t send these to. If box retailers but instead do a kind of specialty series retail where small businesses get to order them. Otherwise they’ll be impossible to track down for people who can’t get out and hunt for them.

OffTheCHENG

Postby OffTheCHENG » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:11 am

Oh man! I should really get my order in then! I can't remember, do they charge you only after it ships?
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Tbguy

Postby Tbguy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:27 am

After the LOC DC box I have high hopes for this box :)

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:59 am

I went ahead an ordered the Endor box...but I though for sure that I signed up for a years sub (i need to check). Also only received the coin anniversary gift this year. Do you only get Boss status if you signed up for the very first annual sub?

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:31 pm

Megacam wrote:I went ahead an ordered the Endor box...but I though for sure that I signed up for a years sub (i need to check). Also only received the coin anniversary gift this year. Do you only get Boss status if you signed up for the very first annual sub?

Correct, if you got in on annual subs from the very beginning (and renewed) then you get the statue. Otherwise if you did an annual sub after the first box, you will just get the medal instead.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Megacam wrote:I went ahead an ordered the Endor box...but I though for sure that I signed up for a years sub (i need to check). Also only received the coin anniversary gift this year. Do you only get Boss status if you signed up for the very first annual sub?

Yes.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

xbox_jeff

Postby xbox_jeff » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:09 pm

Still no spoiler with only ~3 days left. Im sure some folks like being surprised when it shows, but, I at least like a tease or reveal of one item.

Starwarsfanatic1

Postby Starwarsfanatic1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:02 am

I think this box will consist of a Leia in Endor Rebel gear and Warok Ewok with flying wings.
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
SDCC 17, 18, 19, 22, 23
FUNDAYS 2019, 2022, 2023
FUNKON 2021

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:18 am

Guessing this is going the way of LOC and no video. Maybe they decided there would be too many tears shed with farewell spoiler videos. LOL
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:20 am

Giiiiive me this box alreadyyyyyy ~

It's so weird they're letting all their sub boxes go out with a whimper instead of a cool good bye video or at least explaining what is going on.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

xbox_jeff

Postby xbox_jeff » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:36 am

Lonikins wrote:Giiiiive me this box alreadyyyyyy ~

It's so weird they're letting all their sub boxes go out with a whimper instead of a cool good bye video or at least explaining what is going on.
I too would like them to do something, but, when a company divests something, they typically don't spend much time promoting something they no longer care about.

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:02 am

Lonikins wrote:Giiiiive me this box alreadyyyyyy ~

I can only assume the ink is not quite yet dry on whatever deal they have with the new retail partner? Since they are not being discontinued but moved to a new home you would think there might be a little bit more fanfare involved with the process. Guess we will hear about it when they are ready to tell us... :-$
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:40 am

On the plus side, since I'm going to be in Hawaii for a week starting tomorrow, I'm guessing I'll be coming home to this box and will get to open it with no spoilers

Return to “Powered by Funko”