April MCC Box

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Katers

Re: April MCC Box

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:07 pm

clutch09 wrote:
Katers wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
Agreed.... there's Thanos fatigue going on.... WM Excl, Target 10in, HT Excl on Throne and now the MCC Thanos in Sanctuary 2.... good grief

That's exactly it, thank you for putting it into words!

Of course, that being said...I really like that HT Excl on Throne.... I may need to track one down.

And of course..after the movie? I'm much more inclined toward it now. I'm such a sheep..!

and now there's the metallic thanos with pop tee from Target that I also bought..... lol

LOL - no! [-X No more Thanos, you shall not suck me in!
Image ImageImage Image

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:01 am

Katers wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
Katers wrote:
That's exactly it, thank you for putting it into words!

Of course, that being said...I really like that HT Excl on Throne.... I may need to track one down.

And of course..after the movie? I'm much more inclined toward it now. I'm such a sheep..!

and now there's the metallic thanos with pop tee from Target that I also bought..... lol

i'm done with Thanos.... unless it's the purple chrome one from Australia.... BUT THAT'S IT!!! lol
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:09 am

JaceCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
JaceCD wrote:
I don't understand why people don't like it.

For me, at least, it's not so much that I didn't like it, rather than that it's MEH for me. I had such high expectations, I don't know that anything could have lived up to them. But with the abundance of Thanos pops out there, for it to be a Thanos pop was a little disappointing (though I will admit, it's a really cool Thanos). The mug is probably the least exciting thing, since there's a VERY similar one at Hot Topic.

I can see where you're coming from. But it's just like the abundance of Batman pops out there. Got to have a bunch of different variations of him when the hype of the movie is coming out. I would probably expect more Thanos pops in the works since there will be an Avengers 4.

For someone so hell bent on decreasing the surplus population in the Universe, he sure doesn't mind a surplus of himself in the POP universe lol .
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

JaceCD

Postby JaceCD » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:40 am

volsspongebob wrote:
JaceCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
For me, at least, it's not so much that I didn't like it, rather than that it's MEH for me. I had such high expectations, I don't know that anything could have lived up to them. But with the abundance of Thanos pops out there, for it to be a Thanos pop was a little disappointing (though I will admit, it's a really cool Thanos). The mug is probably the least exciting thing, since there's a VERY similar one at Hot Topic.

I can see where you're coming from. But it's just like the abundance of Batman pops out there. Got to have a bunch of different variations of him when the hype of the movie is coming out. I would probably expect more Thanos pops in the works since there will be an Avengers 4.

For someone so hell bent on decreasing the surplus population in the Universe, he sure doesn't mind a surplus of himself in the POP universe lol .

Lol! That's a good one. Can't get enough of Thanos.
I'm Jace!
I love to attend conventions. I've been to LVL Expo, ECCC, SWC, Wizard World (Las Vegas), WonderCon, Anime Expo, SDCC (since '95), RCCC, NYCC, ComplexCon, DCon and LACC.
I collect Funko Pops and Lego.

IG & Twitch: @jacethecollector

swind15

Postby swind15 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:51 pm

volsspongebob wrote:
JaceCD wrote:
Katers wrote:

lol lol isn’t it ironic? Don’t ya think?
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 01, 2018 1:16 am

clutch09 wrote:
Katers wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

i'm done with Thanos.... unless it's the purple chrome one from Australia.... BUT THAT'S IT!!! lol

[-(

Yeah, I still kinda want the throne Thanos.

But I also think that ship may have sailed... alas! Maybe fate has decided this one for me..?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 01, 2018 1:19 am

volsspongebob wrote:
JaceCD wrote:
Katers wrote:

Do as I say, not as I do? lol
Image ImageImage Image

JaceCD

Postby JaceCD » Tue May 01, 2018 11:39 am

Katers wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:
JaceCD wrote:

lol lol lol lol
I'm Jace!
I love to attend conventions. I've been to LVL Expo, ECCC, SWC, Wizard World (Las Vegas), WonderCon, Anime Expo, SDCC (since '95), RCCC, NYCC, ComplexCon, DCon and LACC.
I collect Funko Pops and Lego.

IG & Twitch: @jacethecollector

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 02, 2018 1:38 am

JaceCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

lol lol lol lol

Besides, it's not like supervillains are usually just brimming with sound logic...!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Powered by Funko”