April MCC Box

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
swind15

Re: April MCC Box

Postby swind15 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:16 pm

I’m getting really into the Infinity War Mystery minis and my collection is missing a Scarlet Witch and Starlord. Hoping one or both of these can make it into the box. [-o<
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:06 am

swind15 wrote:I’m getting really into the Infinity War Mystery minis and my collection is missing a Scarlet Witch and Starlord. Hoping one or both of these can make it into the box. [-o<

I would love some minis for this box! I kind of wish Infinity War could just get a second series of minis, but I will settle for some Collector Corps exclusives.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

CritterD

Postby CritterD » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Has anyone gotten the IW box yet? I got the Email for my Green Lantern shipping way after I had already gotten the Box its-self. I have a email for the IW box, so I was just curious if anyone had actually received it already??
Pops! I got LOTS now....but please don't tell!!! [-X
Mystery Mini's....just 3. But working on that!!!

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:12 pm

CritterD wrote:Has anyone gotten the IW box yet? I got the Email for my Green Lantern shipping way after I had already gotten the Box its-self. I have a email for the IW box, so I was just curious if anyone had actually received it already??

No. It doesn’t ship until April 16 or later.
Image Image Image Image

marromero

Postby marromero » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:15 pm

Yes it will be here "shortly" lol, but really hope it isn't Thanos on ship.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:17 am

swind15 wrote:I’m getting really into the Infinity War Mystery minis and my collection is missing a Scarlet Witch and Starlord. Hoping one or both of these can make it into the box. [-o<

Oh, yes please! This mini set is starting to hurt....please give me some minis that I don't really have to work for!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:23 am

EctoSpider wrote:I would love if we get a shirt with Iron man, Strange and Iron Spidey on it. Seeing them together on the movie promos is amazing.

If we get something with that trio, I am wearing it everywhere! Fingers crossed for this to happen...!
Image ImageImage Image

pampam

Postby pampam » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:03 am

This is a must have since Infinity War is the most anticipated movie for me this year. I’ll take a Thanos on a ship or any other character not featured in the first series.

swind15

Postby swind15 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:09 am

I wonder if we’re even going to get the box in time since the movie was moved up a week. If we get a t-shirt I’ll probably be wearing it to my 2nd viewing.

Tbguy

Postby Tbguy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Has anyone heard where this box is going after April? Last I heard retailers will be picking them up.
:freddy3:

Stitch626

Postby Stitch626 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:59 pm

swind15 wrote:I wonder if we’re even going to get the box in time since the movie was moved up a week. If we get a t-shirt I’ll probably be wearing it to my 2nd viewing.

I’ve been wondering the same. Usually they ship out around the 16thishhhh so it will be very close. Hopefully we’ll get them in time for our first viewing :)
ImageImage
ImageImage. Image.

swind15

Postby swind15 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:08 pm

Stitch626 wrote:
swind15 wrote:I wonder if we’re even going to get the box in time since the movie was moved up a week. If we get a t-shirt I’ll probably be wearing it to my 2nd viewing.

I’ve been wondering the same. Usually they ship out around the 16thishhhh so it will be very close. Hopefully we’ll get them in time for our first viewing :)

My fingers are crossed. Really hyped for this movie and box.

Bushmaster51

Postby Bushmaster51 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Hopefully we get it before the movie comes out. I'm definitely in the same boat as you and will probably end up watching it twice.

Shertle

Postby Shertle » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:47 am

Does anyone know if this box will have a small release on the Funko Shop site like the Disney Treasure box did?

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Shertle wrote:Does anyone know if this box will have a small release on the Funko Shop site like the Disney Treasure box did?

IMO it depends on what is in the box. If its something huge (like a chrome) forget about it.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:33 pm

I had armored Thanos mini on my mind.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

dboneo

Postby dboneo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Anyone got any spoilers for this? still debating if i should order or not if anyone does please feel free to PM me lol thx

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:48 pm

dboneo wrote:Anyone got any spoilers for this? still debating if i should order or not if anyone does please feel free to PM me lol thx

No spoilers yet. The box seems to be selling enough to nto warrant an official spoiler until the unboxing and they haven't sent any out early.
Image Image Image Image

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:22 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
dboneo wrote:Anyone got any spoilers for this? still debating if i should order or not if anyone does please feel free to PM me lol thx

No spoilers yet. The box seems to be selling enough to nto warrant an official spoiler until the unboxing and they haven't sent any out early.

You should probably get it ASAP. I have a feeling once this one closes, there won't be another shot at it
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

Tbguy

Postby Tbguy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Just saw that Target is doing a black panther MCC box DPCI 323-01-2021

guess Target is doing the marvel boxes
:freddy3:

Saucepan

Postby Saucepan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Tbguy wrote:Just saw that Target is doing a black panther MCC box DPCI 323-01-2021

That might be a t-shirt & pop box like they did with the Hulk pop. Same price point.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:31 am

Tbguy wrote:Just saw that Target is doing a black panther MCC box DPCI 323-01-2021

It never said MCC, it just said Marvel Box. I would add something like "Might be MCC" before your hastiness becomes rumor and than rumor becomes accepted fact.

I agree that this is probably just a shirt and POP box.
Image Image Image Image

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:18 am

jkcohen626 wrote:

It never said MCC, it just said Marvel Box. I would add something like "Might be MCC" before your hastiness becomes rumor and than rumor becomes accepted fact.

Same, they already did it with hulk so it wouldn't be that farfetch'd

ImageImageImageImage

The Head

Postby The Head » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:43 am

91shawny wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:

Same, they already did it with hulk so it wouldn't be that farfetch'd

Good call. Will probably coincide with the movie release.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:26 am

jkcohen626 wrote:

I'm so torn on whether I want spoilers or unboxing videos. I really enjoy knowing what's coming, but since this is the last MCC box, part of me thinks I should avoid the spoilers and enjoy the surprise when it shows up on my doorstep!

Of course, who knows how long my willpower will last.
Image ImageImage Image

Stitch626

Postby Stitch626 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:20 am

Katers wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:

I'm so torn on whether I want spoilers or unboxing videos. I really enjoy knowing what's coming, but since this is the last MCC box, part of me thinks I should avoid the spoilers and enjoy the surprise when it shows up on my doorstep!

I am the exact same! I keep checking for a spoiler but I am supppper happy when I don’t find anything lol I want it to be a surprise but I have zero willpower and I need to know what’s in the last box!
ImageImage
ImageImage. Image.

marromero

Postby marromero » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:26 pm

I don't mind spoilers most of the time it just makes me want to have even more lol

vrom

Postby vrom » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Stitch626 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:

I am the exact same! I keep checking for a spoiler but I am supppper happy when I don’t find anything lol I want it to be a surprise but I have zero willpower and I need to know what’s in the last box!

Definitely agree I do not like spoilers. Kind of kills the mystery/surprise but sometimes it happens so oh well 8-[ .

ssdautocity

Postby ssdautocity » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Katers wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:

I am the same way lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:36 am

Stitch626 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:

Yet another thing I love about these boards...I am among my people!!

Made it through another day without spoiling the box for myself. We'll see how much longer I make it!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:38 am

vrom wrote:
Stitch626 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Definitely agree I do not like spoilers. Kind of kills the mystery/surprise but sometimes it happens so oh well 8-[ .

Yeah, there were a few boxes that got spoiled for me thanks to Instagram. Heck, even if they put up a spoiler photo first, I don't seem to have much willpower to resist swiping! Sometimes if I'm actually feeling strong, I'll only swipe like 2 of the photos, and leave the rest as a surprise. Total willpower there, right? ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:12 am

Katers wrote:
vrom wrote:
Stitch626 wrote:

Yeah, there were a few boxes that got spoiled for me thanks to Instagram. Heck, even if they put up a spoiler photo first, I don't seem to have much willpower to resist swiping! Sometimes if I'm actually feeling strong, I'll only swipe like 2 of the photos, and leave the rest as a surprise. Total willpower there, right? ](*,)

Willpower and deactivating all social media and avoiding the boards until it gets to your house. Once they announce, unless you disconnect from the internet, spoiler fly everywhere lol

ImageImageImageImage

swind15

Postby swind15 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Looking forward to this reveal tomorrow. Hoping it’s epic, but trying to lower my expectations in case there’s a fidget spinner, playing cards, and luggage tag in there. lol

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:45 pm

swind15 wrote:Looking forward to this reveal tomorrow. Hoping it’s epic, but trying to lower my expectations in case there’s a fidget spinner, playing cards, and luggage tag in there. lol

Oh $h!t! It's already the 15th! Hopefully we do get a reveal tomorrow!
Image Image Image Image

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:50 pm

[-o< Please let there be reveal tomorrow!!

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

vrom

Postby vrom » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:26 pm

91shawny wrote:
Katers wrote:
vrom wrote:

Willpower and deactivating all social media and avoiding the boards until it gets to your house. Once they announce, unless you disconnect from the internet, spoiler fly everywhere lol

Lol that is so true the struggle is real I am afraid to say. :eek:

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:25 pm

91shawny wrote:
Katers wrote:
vrom wrote:

Ah, but disconnecting all the social media is another kind of willpower, isn't it? LOL - I am not overflowing with willpower! Can you tell? ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

marromero

Postby marromero » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Lol yeah my willpower is all but gone already I am trying to hold out just a few more days lol.

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:19 am

Katers wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Katers wrote:

Ah, but disconnecting all the social media is another kind of willpower, isn't it? LOL - I am not overflowing with willpower! Can you tell? ](*,)

well if ya still here on the board, I find you lack of willpower...disturbing. lol

ImageImageImageImage

The Head

Postby The Head » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am

Pretty sure they said they were going to reveal the contents on the 16th. Unless that was just someone speculating because the box closed on the 15th...

Return to “Powered by Funko”