MCC Box in Europe?

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Mikey13Loco

MCC Box in Europe?

Postby Mikey13Loco » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:47 pm

I tried to order the last MCC Box for April, but i can't order it cause it doesn't ship to anywhere outside of the United States or Canada.
Is there any other way to get the Infinity War box if i don't live in U.S. or Canada?
Or should i wait and buy it way overpriced online after it comes out? Cause that would suck...

Anyone else here having the same problem or a idea to get the box anyway?

mordyr

Re: MCC Box in Europe?

Postby mordyr » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Same problem here...
I wrote to MCC support and this is their reply:

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us; I'm very sorry you're not able to add your international address! Our Web teams are aware of the issue, and are currently working to make international shipping available. While we don't currently have a time frame for this resolution, we will send an email to our international customers when we have an update.

Regards,

Funko Support

Unfortunately sounds to me like "you will never receive this box" because i think that if and when they will find a solution the box will be already sold out.

Mikey13Loco

Postby Mikey13Loco » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:08 pm

I really hope they will fix it soon.
Otherwise i hope Popcultcha or Forbiddenplanet wil get the Pop(s) online, but i don't think that will happen if its really limited.

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:19 am

Mikey13Loco wrote:I tried to order the last MCC Box for April, but i can't order it cause it doesn't ship to anywhere outside of the United States or Canada.
Is there any other way to get the Infinity War box if i don't live in U.S. or Canada?
Or should i wait and buy it way overpriced online after it comes out? Cause that would suck...

Anyone else here having the same problem or a idea to get the box anyway?

When I want to order something in the US I have it sent to a post box there, then my local carrier ships it to me, maybe you can find something like that? I'm in Ireland but can get it shipped to the UK too
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

mordyr

Postby mordyr » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:23 pm

Funko fixed the problem. Now they are accepting international orders too.

Mikey13Loco

Postby Mikey13Loco » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:43 pm

mordyr wrote:Funko fixed the problem. Now they are accepting international orders too.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Thanks for updating me, i've put my order in right away :D

Return to “Powered by Funko”