DC Legion of Collectors Founder's 2017 Trophy - Wonder Woman

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

LoC 2nd anniversary gift problem(?) Spoiler

Postby BigM » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:38 pm

So I received the Legion of Collectors 2nd anniversary gift and I opened it and

Spoiler: show
Got a second Batman from 2015. Same box and everything. I thought I had received it by accident and was expecting a different thing. Someone else I know got the same thing. Don't want to complain about a free gift that I wasn't expecting but now I have a dupe of this. Love the piece but I don't need two.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

haydenstorm
Hall of Fame Class of 2021
Hall of Fame Class of 2021

Re: LoC 2nd anniversary gift problem(?) Spoiler

Postby haydenstorm » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:17 pm

I've seen others get the same duplicate gift from 2015. I'm thinking it has to be a mistake.
John
Proud host of F.D.O. 6 ,and F.D.O. 7, F.D.O.8

dcooperfl

Postby dcooperfl » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 pm

That would be disappointing. I mean if they have them, I understand using them, but at least put a year on it.
Damien | Austin, TX | @dcooperfl

Deezy

Postby Deezy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:34 pm

I got the same. 2015 Batman, blast from the past!
Good as a giveaway.
Diana IG: deezy_r1
ImageLos Spastikos FantastikosImage

Wickedfunko

Postby Wickedfunko » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:51 am

I forgot all about the Anniversary gift. I hope that it's actually not the 2nd gift and is a mistake.
Just a man with a pug :freddy2:

ISO: Freddy HQ Space Needle

Wrudart

Postby Wrudart » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:21 pm

i got the batman as well.... i emailed them and they said it was my fault i got a second year 1 gift because i changed my payment method...
:beerchug:

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:16 am

Wrudart wrote:i got the batman as well.... i emailed them and they said it was my fault i got a second year 1 gift because i changed my payment method...

That doesn't make any sense. What does payment method have to do with year gift.
Collecting since 2014

Jayleezus

Postby Jayleezus » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:41 am

I’ll take the gift

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:44 am

Dang, that's unfortunate.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

The Head

Postby The Head » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Wrudart wrote:i got the batman as well.... i emailed them and they said it was my fault i got a second year 1 gift because i changed my payment method...

What!?!?! :roflmao:

Anrock10

Postby Anrock10 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:44 pm

Also got the same Batman from
:freddy2:

Stitch626

Postby Stitch626 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:13 pm

:eek: :eek:
ImageImage
ImageImage. Image.

Mauibrah

Postby Mauibrah » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Oh no! I don't subscribe to this but hope it gets resolved
IG: @mauishaun

slimpicks

Postby slimpicks » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:27 pm

well that sucks. seems kinda lazy just to give the year 1 gift as the year 2 gift
Charles aka slimpicks
instagram: Funko_slimpicks
ImageImage
Funko Fundays - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright night - 2016
Funko HQ grand opening - 2017
Funko "Making Fun - The Story of Funko" - 2018
Funko HQ Hollywood - 2019
Funkon Hollywood 2021
FDO San Diego 2023

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:35 pm

I haven’t received my year two gift yet. I hope they have fixed the problem and I don’t get a second batman. Was hoping for a Superman.

Gothamite

Postby Gothamite » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:02 pm

Wow, just wow...

I remember reading in another thread, though, that they're doing away with anniversary presents, at least with some of the other lines?

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:48 am

I am a huge Batman fan but this would be a waste. They can save on the shipping and just keep mine if that's the case.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

GraySea

Postby GraySea » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:11 am

Battastic wrote:I am a huge Batman fan but this would be a waste. They can save on the shipping and just keep mine if that's the case.

Me too. I don't want it but I'll take it. Hope this is just a mistake. Expected Superman for 2nd year gift.
I LOVE DORBZ. \:D/

Xenomorph

Postby Xenomorph » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:01 pm

What?! That's crazy and doesn't make any sense at all.

Wickedfunko

Postby Wickedfunko » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:02 pm

Has it been confirmed that we are getting another anniversary gift since the yearly subs are ending?
Just a man with a pug :freddy2:

ISO: Freddy HQ Space Needle

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:29 am

What a total joke. I still haven't received any notice of my 2nd Anniversary gift going out to begin with. What a total clown fiesta on Funko's part. I'm glad this whole subscription thing is coming to an end because Funko has bungled it so massively in the past year.

I've now accepted I won't be receiving anything and I'm considering flat out cutting off any support I had for Funko. They can't even get the promised anniversary gift right, the same one they promised was still going out. Unbelievable.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Gothamite

Postby Gothamite » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:33 am

Funko's not going to be handling the LoC boxes themselves anymore, these will be a retailer-carried item after the Green Lantern box.

https://dccollectors.com/2018/02/16/cha ... ollectors/

Deathlinks

Postby Deathlinks » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:41 pm

DefNotBlitz wrote:What a total joke. I still haven't received any notice of my 2nd Anniversary gift going out to begin with. What a total clown fiesta on Funko's part. I'm glad this whole subscription thing is coming to an end because Funko has bungled it so massively in the past year.

I've now accepted I won't be receiving anything and I'm considering flat out cutting off any support I had for Funko. They can't even get the promised anniversary gift right, the same one they promised was still going out. Unbelievable.

My man, sometimes mistakes happen. If you have followed all the correct channels for support, and still dont have a resolution, then i would feel this kind of a response is justified. But as these just started going out it seems, i personally feel you may not have exhausted all your outlets.. and should pursue those over using your energy talking down about funko :(
Some of the best memories in life, can be made by simply taking a chance. I took a chance with Funko, and it has brought myself and my family fun and smiles for the past five years since.

Hoping for Fundays 2018!!!!!!

Pop! - 879 | Dorbz - 34 | Ridez - 12 | Hikari - 3 | Mystery Minis - 136

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:08 pm

DefNotBlitz wrote:What a total joke. I still haven't received any notice of my 2nd Anniversary gift going out to begin with. What a total clown fiesta on Funko's part. I'm glad this whole subscription thing is coming to an end because Funko has bungled it so massively in the past year.

If you reach out to support, and politely explain your issue, they will offer you a resolution.
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:06 am

Deathlinks wrote:My man, sometimes mistakes happen. If you have followed all the correct channels for support, and still dont have a resolution, then i would feel this kind of a response is justified. But as these just started going out it seems, i personally feel you may not have exhausted all your outlets.. and should pursue those over using your energy talking down about funko :(

Shalee04 wrote:If you reach out to support, and politely explain your issue, they will offer you a resolution.

Was as polite and informative as I could possibly be and got the canned response of "You'll be getting it soon!". Seeing as how the subscription service is coming to a close, I doubt I'll be getting anything at all if it hasn't popped up yet.
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Angel 9708

Postby Angel 9708 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:27 am

Oh no this reminds me of nerd block all over again. During the last days they sent us a box that had already been given months previous and took out money and ran.
Walking Dead Junkie! ImageImage

Angel 9708

Postby Angel 9708 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:28 am

BigM wrote:So I received the Legion of Collectors 2nd anniversary gift and I opened it and

Spoiler: show
Got a second Batman from 2015. Same box and everything. I thought I had received it by accident and was expecting a different thing. Someone else I know got the same thing. Don't want to complain about a free gift that I wasn't expecting but now I have a dupe of this. Love the piece but I don't need two.

I can't believe they did that. Hoping it's a mistake.

Angel 9708

Postby Angel 9708 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:30 am

DZ-R1 wrote:I got the same. 2015 Batman, blast from the past!
Good as a giveaway.

I hope this doesn't happen to the different sub boxes. Getting worried.

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:54 am

I have just received the email confirmation. The body text is probably just a template they use for the body. Confusing. Hope it's not another Batman and it's something new.

Subject: Your Hero Anniversary Gift Is Shipping Soon!
Body: Happy first anniversary, and thank you so much for an incredible year together! Below are details for your Hero First Anniversary Gift, which will ship to you soon. We hope to see you renew your Hero subscription for a second unforgettable year! If you do renew for a second year as a Hero, you’ll get another exclusive gift next year, and we’re already looking forward to celebrating our second anniversary with you!
"Vigilante 2nd Year Anniversary"
$0.00
WTB: Luffy color proto

reggieu

Postby reggieu » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:47 am

Got that email too. Hope it's just last years template and not last years gift!

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:01 am

I got the same email except it said I have a sidekick subscription, which I didn’t. I’m guessing it was probably because the Green Lantern box was charged as a single instead of the yearly like I have been.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:33 am

DefNotBlitz wrote:
Deathlinks wrote:My man, sometimes mistakes happen. If you have followed all the correct channels for support, and still dont have a resolution, then i would feel this kind of a response is justified. But as these just started going out it seems, i personally feel you may not have exhausted all your outlets.. and should pursue those over using your energy talking down about funko :(

Shalee04 wrote:If you reach out to support, and politely explain your issue, they will offer you a resolution.

Was as polite and informative as I could possibly be and got the canned response of "You'll be getting it soon!". Seeing as how the subscription service is coming to a close, I doubt I'll be getting anything at all if it hasn't popped up yet.

Regardless of what anyone else says, I think you have every right to feel the way you do and should voice it. Others have said above you that when they contacted support, they were given absurd answers and things that generally made no sense. They support is easily the worst I've ever seen, from not wanting to replace items they sent out that were obliterated(wife had to fight with support for almost two weeks before getting a replacement box for the ren & stimpy exclusive that was literally sent out torn to pieces, I fought to get replacement sub box pops that had broken hands and hanging off busted heads) to canned responses that may or may not relate to your situation. Holding them accountable isn't wrong, and it helps everyone in the long run. I think people take these things waaay too personal sometimes.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:59 am

I just received a second email with a different order number, who knows if I’ll get two or one repeat from last year or not.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Deathlinks

Postby Deathlinks » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:20 am

I guess im getting a year one gift for my LOC. Wonder if it will be that awesome sounding batman as well
Some of the best memories in life, can be made by simply taking a chance. I took a chance with Funko, and it has brought myself and my family fun and smiles for the past five years since.

Hoping for Fundays 2018!!!!!!

Pop! - 879 | Dorbz - 34 | Ridez - 12 | Hikari - 3 | Mystery Minis - 136

randig

Postby randig » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 am

PopDaddy wrote:I have just received the email confirmation. The body text is probably just a template they use for the body. Confusing. Hope it's not another Batman and it's something new.

Body: Happy first anniversary, and thank you so much for an incredible year together! Below are details for your Hero First Anniversary Gift, which will ship to you soon. We hope to see you renew your Hero subscription for a second unforgettable year! If you do renew for a second year as a Hero, you’ll get another exclusive gift next year, and we’re already looking forward to celebrating our second anniversary with you!
$0.00

I just got the same email. Either way, very grateful they are doing something :freddy2:
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:01 pm

randig wrote:
PopDaddy wrote:I have just received the email confirmation. The body text is probably just a template they use for the body. Confusing. Hope it's not another Batman and it's something new.

$0.00

I just got the same email. Either way, very grateful they are doing something :freddy2:

Mark me as third to receive the same e-mail. They sure took their time in getting that same Batman ready for me.

wsm10 wrote:Regardless of what anyone else says, I think you have every right to feel the way you do and should voice it. Others have said above you that when they contacted support, they were given absurd answers and things that generally made no sense. They support is easily the worst I've ever seen, from not wanting to replace items they sent out that were obliterated(wife had to fight with support for almost two weeks before getting a replacement box for the ren & stimpy exclusive that was literally sent out torn to pieces, I fought to get replacement sub box pops that had broken hands and hanging off busted heads) to canned responses that may or may not relate to your situation. Holding them accountable isn't wrong, and it helps everyone in the long run. I think people take these things waaay too personal sometimes.

I'm not afraid to post my thoughts towards Funko regardless of their positivity or negativity. I know a lot of people here have made Funko an essential part of their character and perceive any criticism towards Funko as criticism towards them. In understanding this, I take their comments with the same grain of salt I hope they take with my own comments.

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:06 am

Valde wrote:I just received a second email with a different order number, who knows if I’ll get two or one repeat from last year or not.

Me too. I received a second one indicating Hero 2nd Year.
WTB: Luffy color proto

randig

Postby randig » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:36 am

I did just check the "MyAccount">"Recent Orders" and it shows under product name - Hero 2nd Anniversary Gift

What does it all mean?!?!?!
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

reggieu

Postby reggieu » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:52 pm

What's interesting is the first email they sent it was called the "Vigilante 2nd Anniversary Gift", then the second email it was called the "Hero 2nd Anniversary Gift".

aswjmw

Postby aswjmw » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:35 am

I also got the email but got no ship notification or anything in the mail yet. I did not get a 2nd batman a while ago either.
Anyone else get something other than the Batman her?

Return to “Powered by Funko”