Disney Box

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
littodeb

Disney Box

Postby littodeb » Tue May 15, 2018 2:46 pm

Can anyone help me answer this question?

I've had Disney Treasure. I can't remember if it was monthly or yearly.
That Disney is linked with Funko website (unlike Marvel).
My CC expired so I didn't get the last box.
There is no place for me to update or reorder the last box.
How can I do this?
I can't seem to navigate to where I want to go on the funko website.
So frustrating T_T
xoxo Deb

nascar246788

Re: Disney Box

Postby nascar246788 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:25 pm

So all subscriptions are over. They are going to retail now. The last box might already be sold out. I would think if its still available you can get it under past boxes.
Collecting since 2014

dcooperfl

Postby dcooperfl » Tue May 15, 2018 4:32 pm

A little more info: The last box is no longer available. I just logged into my account to verify. All future boxes will be through Hot Topic, but there are no dates or further information than that. Unfortunately that means you will have to buy this box off os someone if you want it.
Damien | Austin, TX | @dcooperfl

anime23

Postby anime23 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:10 pm

I really hope they release some information soon about it being available through hot topic
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:38 pm

Work through your credit card history and if you were charged anywhere between $35- $40, You were a bi monthly subscriber
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

littodeb

Postby littodeb » Wed May 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Thanks guys-
I guess if it's over, I'll try to find the last box elsewhere.
I was also able to purchase "past boxes"
I even emailed them, but they never replied.
xoxo Deb

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Wed May 16, 2018 10:05 pm

The most recent box, Adventures, is available still through the Funko shop: https://shop.funko.com/disney-treasures ... s-box.html

It will be moving to Hot Topic starting in July.

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:34 pm

dexiesmom wrote:The most recent box, Adventures, is available still through the Funko shop: https://shop.funko.com/disney-treasures ... s-box.html

beat me to it. i knew i saw it up somewhere. and i knew that it wasn't sold out. it's a big box to with the rescuers down under pop.
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

anime23

Postby anime23 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:10 pm

dexiesmom wrote:The most recent box, Adventures, is available still through the Funko shop: https://shop.funko.com/disney-treasures ... s-box.html

Finally a date! Thank you I have been looking forward to this. I am wondering if Amazon will be around the same time. I also wonder if I can get prime shipping lol
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

littodeb

Postby littodeb » Thu May 17, 2018 8:09 pm

anime23 wrote:

Finally a date! Thank you I have been looking forward to this. I am wondering if Amazon will be around the same time. I also wonder if I can get prime shipping lol

Oh. Thank you all - link and dates :D
xoxo Deb

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu May 17, 2018 8:44 pm

anime23 wrote:

I’ve been wondering the same thing about prime lol also if target officially gets a box if you get your red card discount

anime23

Postby anime23 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:00 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
anime23 wrote:

I’ve been wondering the same thing about prime lol also if target officially gets a box if you get your red card discount

LOL i am going to heckle Amazon if you can't, start tweeting them about prime membership going up $10 but they can't give me prime shipping on my subscription box. lol lol lol

Image Image

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Fri May 18, 2018 9:21 am

anime23 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
anime23 wrote:

LOL i am going to heckle Amazon if you can't, start tweeting them about prime membership going up $10 but they can't give me prime shipping on my subscription box. lol lol lol

:bounce: :bounce: free shipping on our boxes :bounce: :bounce:

Return to “Powered by Funko”