June MCC Box at Amazon!!

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
skillawashere

Re: June MCC Box at Amazon!!

Postby skillawashere » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm

After the hint from Fundays, I kind of want it...
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:11 pm

drehill wrote:
Jezter wrote:
I think if you put in FunkoFundays it might come up, or look at @dis.funko, he has it on his page from 8 hours ago. :D

Got it, thanks for the deets! Might have to sub for that because it's so ridiculous.

That's how I feel about all of the recent DP pops, they are so silly and ridiculous, in a good way, which made a lot of them hard to pass up for me, lol. This one is no exception, haha!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Classier

Postby Classier » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:43 pm

The Amazon truck at SDCC is selling the new Deadpool box. Hopefully this means we get confirmation on what’s inside sometime today. I’m excited for what I’m assuming is Deadpool on a Unicorn, but it’s very possible that it’s Deadpool stabbing a horse through the head. Time will tell...

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:25 pm

Classier wrote:The Amazon truck at SDCC is selling the new Deadpool box. Hopefully this means we get confirmation on what’s inside sometime today. I’m excited for what I’m assuming is Deadpool on a Unicorn, but it’s very possible that it’s Deadpool stabbing a horse through the head. Time will tell...

I keep doing a search on IG, since people have no problem spoiling things on there, but so far no luck. Either whoever bought it are super busy, or they aren't posting and using the hashtags I look for, lol

Pops!- 716ish

Classier

Postby Classier » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Jezter wrote:
Classier wrote:The Amazon truck at SDCC is selling the new Deadpool box. Hopefully this means we get confirmation on what’s inside sometime today. I’m excited for what I’m assuming is Deadpool on a Unicorn, but it’s very possible that it’s Deadpool stabbing a horse through the head. Time will tell...

I keep doing a search on IG, since people have no problem spoiling things on there, but so far no luck. Either whoever bought it are super busy, or they aren't posting and using the hashtags I look for, lol

Apparently the boxes aren’t actually for sale. But they are there for everyone to look at. It doesn’t make much sense to me.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:31 pm

Classier wrote:
Jezter wrote:

Apparently the boxes aren’t actually for sale. But they are there for everyone to look at. It doesn’t make much sense to me.

Oh...well that's strange then. Just something to encourage people to buy them I suppose. Bummer. I saw the spoiler image from Fundays though, so I'm certain I'll be pleased with it, just sad there is no shirt. Better be a pin though, my third favorite item in the boxes.

Pops!- 716ish

Gguthrie

Postby Gguthrie » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:44 pm

So excited to see Deadpool on a Unicorn!

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:53 am

Jezter wrote:

They don't have it. They had chicken Deadpool and were advertising the box, but didn't actually have them to sell.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Classier

Postby Classier » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:04 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
Jezter wrote:

They don't have it. They had chicken Deadpool and were advertising the box, but didn't actually have them to sell.

I saw that. It makes no sense to me why they have the boxes there but won’t even let you take a peek inside.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:17 pm

Classier wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:
Jezter wrote:

I saw that. It makes no sense to me why they have the boxes there but won’t even let you take a peek inside.

Yeah, pretty silly, BUT at least we got the hint of what's inside and it ships in a week, so hopefully Amazon is on their game and everyone gets their boxes within days of each other!

Pops!- 716ish

The Head

Postby The Head » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:06 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
Jezter wrote:

Didn't Funko themselves post that you could pick up the Deadpool box from the Treasure Truck though? A pic showed the boxes, but if what you're saying is true, they were just empty boxes??

Classier

Postby Classier » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:13 pm

The Head wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:
Jezter wrote:

Didn't Funko themselves post that you could pick up the Deadpool box from the Treasure Truck though? A pic showed the boxes, but if what you're saying is true, they were just empty boxes??

They weren’t empty. They just wouldn’t sell them and wouldn’t let anybody look at what was inside. I don’t even know why they brought them if that’s true.

neonglow

Postby neonglow » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:37 pm

I just put in an order for my first MCC box. Free shipping from Amazon made the decision easier.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:01 pm

I hope these ship fast.

That fact that they are considered the June box and July is almost over, I hope that Saturday they ship and we get them by early or even late next week. Probably not going to happen quite like that, but a guy can dream, haha.

Pops!- 716ish

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Jezter wrote:I hope these ship fast.

That fact that they are considered the June box and July is almost over, I hope that Saturday they ship and we get them by early or even late next week. Probably not going to happen quite like that, but a guy can dream, haha.

It sounds like they are shifting it to the odd numbered months, so after this it'll be September, November, January...
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:36 am

I asked one of the amazon treasure truck employees if they were for sale and if I bought one I could take one home right now and he said yes. I didn’t buy one there since I had already ordered one awhile ago, but I figured someone had to have bought it. I came to this thread looking for spoilers but it seems like I was told the wrong information?
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

rajeevalone

Postby rajeevalone » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:29 am

Waiting for mine to ship!

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:19 am

I was a little bit disappointed when they moved MCC to amazon (being Canadian really hurts my shipping options), but I couldn't pass up a Deadpool box. Thankful for PO boxes just across the border!
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

ArcturuzOne

Postby ArcturuzOne » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Excited for this box! I wish all subscription boxes were through Amazon (if not Funko), so we can add it as a subscription. Also, free Prime shipping is a great benefit too!

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:01 pm

Excited for spoilers, if good I'll grab the box. Have got an email 3 days this week requesting purchase, so definitely have leftovers.

RogerDuckDodgers

Postby RogerDuckDodgers » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:01 pm

I saw the spoiler and went from I'm not going to get it to maybe. I've got a few hours to decide. Decisions ...

mactds

Postby mactds » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:06 pm

Looking forward to how this looks beyond a silhouette. Really excited!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Cinesister

Postby Cinesister » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:56 pm

I was at the treasure truck at SDCC and tried charming them into giving me a box. No luck. But the boxes were empty anyway. Cheeky. LOL
ImageImageImageImage

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:27 am

Hoping for an unboxing video tomorrow!!
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

Cinesister

Postby Cinesister » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:59 am

ImageImageImageImage

Classier

Postby Classier » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:42 pm

I love love love it!
Spoiler: show
Deadpool pop ride and a taco holder? You know my weaknesses all too well, Funko!

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:02 pm

Classier wrote:I love love love it!
Deadpool pop ride and a taco holder? You know my weaknesses all too well, Funko!

That one unexpected item was the best, I never would have guessed.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:04 pm

Saw the spoilers, and gotta say I'm extremely happy with the pop. Wish there was more detail to part of it, but otherwise, very very happy.

That said...
I knew there wasn't going to be a shirt, which is the first strike against the box, and now, NO pin or patch??
VERY disappointed in no shirt or pin, the second and third favorite items in a box for me. I was hoping a pin or patch would be in it, with a wizard, clown or samurai look.

I have zero use for a luggage tag, I'd never use one like that anyway knowing someone might snitch it.
The keychain is cool, but I'll probably just hang it up, just hoping the one I get is a version of him I like and not just the normal one.

The taco holder is a nice touch, I just had tacos last week, guess I'll have to get/make more. :D

So overall, the pop blows me away, just wish the unicorn had more details to it, it's kind of plain, but I still love it.

Since it's a pop ride, and adding the keychain and taco holder, the $30 price is on point, just wish the items were ones I loved more.

Pops!- 716ish

Classier

Postby Classier » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:15 pm

Jezter wrote:Saw the spoilers, and gotta say I'm extremely happy with the pop. Wish there was more detail to part of it, but otherwise, very very happy.

That said...
I knew there wasn't going to be a shirt, which is the first strike against the box, and now, NO pin or patch??
VERY disappointed in no shirt or pin, the second and third favorite items in a box for me. I was hoping a pin or patch would be in it, with a wizard, clown or samurai look.

I have zero use for a luggage tag, I'd never use one like that anyway knowing someone might snitch it.
The keychain is cool, but I'll probably just hang it up, just hoping the one I get is a version of him I like and not just the normal one.

The taco holder is a nice touch, I just had tacos last week, guess I'll have to get/make more. :D

So overall, the pop blows me away, just wish the unicorn had more details to it, it's kind of plain, but I still love it.

Since it's a pop ride, and adding the keychain and taco holder, the $30 price is on point, just wish the items were ones I loved more.

It kills me how many luggage tags are in these boxes. It was kind of charming at first but it’s ridiculous that we’re more likely to get one of those than a pin or patch, items people would actually like. I would’ve also liked it if they cut out the keychain and added in an exclusive mystery mini or PSH or something.

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:22 pm

Jezter wrote:Saw the spoilers, and gotta say I'm extremely happy with the pop. Wish there was more detail to part of it, but otherwise, very very happy.

That said...

Totally agree.
I like the old formula of Pop, shirt, patch, pin, and comic. The taco stand makes up for the filler in the box for me though.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:55 pm

Classier wrote:

That said...

It kills me how many luggage tags are in these boxes. It was kind of charming at first but it’s ridiculous that we’re more likely to get one of those than a pin or patch, items people would actually like. I would’ve also liked it if they cut out the keychain and added in an exclusive mystery mini or PSH or something.

I'll be honest, I don't get the luggage tags at all. I personally rarely ever travel anywhere, so I'd never need a luggage tag to begin with, just an odd item to include. The pin is the killer for me, I love the MCC pins, and there has been a few boxes that didn't even come with one, so it's not cool.
I agree about the keychain. Since Marvel keychains are bobble heads, they break easy on your actual keys, so I have minimal use for them. I wish they would release a wrist lanyard type keychain instead, I've been wanting a new one. But yeah, a psh or mini or DP in one of his costume would have been cool in place of the keychain.

Pops!- 716ish

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:56 pm

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:

That said...

Totally agree.
I like the old formula of Pop, shirt, patch, pin, and comic. The taco stand makes up for the filler in the box for me though.

Agreed! I miss the shirts and pins, they are my favorites after the pops. I'm ok with no comic or patch, but only if we get something like a dorbz or mini or psh in their place. The random stuff rarely does anything for me, like a fidget spinner, key cover or luggage tag, just silly things I'll never use. I don't fault Funko for trying, but at the end of the day, I'm a little bummed. If I hadn't seen the hint of DP on a unicorn I probably would have skipped this box and been ok with it.

Pops!- 716ish

jzq88

Postby jzq88 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Has anyone received shipping confirmation yet???
:freddy3:

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:17 pm

jzq88 wrote:Has anyone received shipping confirmation yet???

No shipping info/email, card hasn't been charged and when I go to Amazon it doesn't show up now, just the Venom box and other items I've ordered lately.
Weird.

Pops!- 716ish

jzq88

Postby jzq88 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Jezter wrote:
jzq88 wrote:Has anyone received shipping confirmation yet???

No shipping info/email, card hasn't been charged and when I go to Amazon it doesn't show up now, just the Venom box and other items I've ordered lately.
Weird.

Yeah i saw that as well this morning...i was worried that i missed the cut off last night. Thanks!
:freddy3:

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:32 am

If you go to your order history, it should show up there. Mine says arriving Friday, but has not shipped yet. I'm going to call tomorrow and find out why it didn't ship yet, and why it's more than 2 days to arrive. I pay $100/year for prime and want an oompa loompa right now daddy!

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:31 am

Cinesister wrote:I was at the treasure truck at SDCC and tried charming them into giving me a box. No luck. But the boxes were empty anyway. Cheeky. LOL

Went there as well as the tweet was very vague about the sale of the box. Got a chance to speak to some folks at Amazon to reiterate my displeasure at how they handled the international release of the box. A Mother/Son from the UK also spoke to them as well. They hope to have it available by the end of the year - but regardless, should have had this all figured out before announcing in the first place.

My suggestion is if you are going to go the mail forwarding route ask them to discount your fees from the purchase.
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:27 am

Jezter wrote:
Mysta_Rabbit wrote:

That said...

Totally agree.

Agreed! I miss the shirts and pins, they are my favorites after the pops. I'm ok with no comic or patch, but only if we get something like a dorbz or mini or psh in their place. The random stuff rarely does anything for me, like a fidget spinner, key cover or luggage tag, just silly things I'll never use. I don't fault Funko for trying, but at the end of the day, I'm a little bummed. If I hadn't seen the hint of DP on a unicorn I probably would have skipped this box and been ok with it.

Agree with everyone of you. Also skipped this one. Worried next box will just be a full venom.

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:51 pm

Thank you all for marking all spoilers as such.
I really want to get the full surprise of unboxing.

Not sure about Venom as next box but why not.
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:48 pm

I am so glad I got thix box. The Pop is absolutely amazing.
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

Return to “Powered by Funko”