June MCC Box at Amazon!!

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
MymyChan

Re: June MCC Box at Amazon!!

Postby MymyChan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:31 pm

coolhandluuk wrote:Has anyone heard anything about the DC Legion of Collectors Box? I was a subscriber to both it and MCC and loved them. I have setup my new subscription with Amazon for MCC, but I have not heard anything about DC yet. Just wondering if anyone else has. Hopefully Target isn't in play.

I was wondering the same.
I would not subscribe but, like the Disney box, I might buy one from time to time, depending on the theme.

I don't think anything has been announced yet. :(
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Cinesister wrote:
MymyChan wrote:
Cinesister wrote:
I’m happy to hear it worked out for you! :) yay friends!

Yay indeed.
Now the loooong wait starts 'til I will finally receive my box some week in August (may be early September) :-)
It will be hard not to be spoiled (I really enjoy the surprise of finding out what's in the box once I have opened it

I don’t envy you! I had to stay off the internet until I got the infinity war box and that was only a few days!

Ha Ha! I think I'll stay away from this topic until I receive mine, and from YouTube too, in order to avoid any unboxing video.
For the rest, I should be OK.
Waiting so long was fun, in a way, because I would start counting days right after receiving the dispatch mail, then, after a week or two, half forgot about it, so jump all over when it would finally be there! \:D/
It will probably be the same all over again lol
Hi there! I’m Myriam.

coolhandluuk

Postby coolhandluuk » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:42 pm

MymyChan wrote:
coolhandluuk wrote:Has anyone heard anything about the DC Legion of Collectors Box? I was a subscriber to both it and MCC and loved them. I have setup my new subscription with Amazon for MCC, but I have not heard anything about DC yet. Just wondering if anyone else has. Hopefully Target isn't in play.

I was wondering the same.
I would not subscribe but, like the Disney box, I might buy one from time to time, depending on the theme.

I don't think anything has been announced yet. :(

Thanks for the reply. Marvel was definitely the better sub box IMO, but it was nice getting a box every month. Also, it is hard to argue with the value that DC characters seem to hold.
Hi! My name is Luke. I'm from St Louis, MO. I've been collecting Funko since 2016.
Here is a link to my collection: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/Pop ... collection

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:11 pm

so the glam of the Deadpool in chicken costume with an amazon sticker..... is that going to be in this box or is that just an amazon exclusive?
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:26 pm

Oh cool, Deadpool, it's a good thing they are going with an under made character. ;) ](*,)
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:03 am

BillyLouis wrote:Oh cool, Deadpool, it's a good thing they are going with an under made character. ;) ](*,)

yeah, what would the world do without a 887th version of this guy. I sure do hope the DC box gets a Batman & Harley Quinn.

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:45 am

BillyLouis wrote:Oh cool, Deadpool, it's a good thing they are going with an under made character. ;) ](*,)

I don't have any Deadpool POP yet. I like the character but would not bother buying any. At least this gives me the occasion to have one.
Hi there! I’m Myriam.

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:21 am

Are they going to spoil this box?
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:23 pm

Mr Yac wrote:

yeah, what would the world do without a 887th version of this guy. I sure do hope the DC box gets a Batman & Harley Quinn.

I feel like you and I are the only people are sick of all these endless variants of the character, Senor Yac. I mean, if it wasn't for my man crush on Ryan Reynolds I would probably far more vulgar with my dislike of the Deadpool overkill. I still believe these subscription boxes should be used to show love like a store/Con exclusive, for lesser-known but deserving characters.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:29 pm

BillyLouis wrote: I still believe these subscription boxes should be used to show love like a store/Con exclusive, for lesser-known but deserving characters.

exactly my thoughts bud, such a waste of these boxes that they keep getting filled with the same exact characters currently on store shelves.

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:56 pm

I know a lot of people aren’t happy with it, but I am SO glad it is Deadpool themed! The character has special meaning to me, so that is why I’m excited about it!
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

Jeffbot4001

Postby Jeffbot4001 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:59 am

BillyLouis wrote:I still believe these subscription boxes should be used to show love like a store/Con exclusive, for lesser-known but deserving characters.

That's gotta be the central issue when deciding on themes - what does everyone WANT to do, and what will people actually buy? I'd love to see something more obscure than the millionth Deadpool item, but the property sells.
"I'm in a bad mood...understand?" - Rhinox

margarethk

Postby margarethk » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:20 pm

Has anyone received this yet?
Margaret

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:09 pm

margarethk wrote:Has anyone received this yet?

It's not shipping until the end of the month. Allegedly the 28th

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:47 pm

I'm surprised it's still available. I thought it would have sold out.

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:36 am

May be not every one got the memo?
Hi there! I’m Myriam.

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Batz31 wrote:I'm surprised it's still available. I thought it would have sold out.

Personally think this is why Funko stopped the subscriptions, they were making so many and wouldn't sell out because people only wanted the ones they knew had a Pop! they wanted. This means they had to eat the costs and had to sit on the inventory themselves (look on the Shop you can see the unpopular or over produced boxes). This way they can make however many they need or requested by the retailers and then it's the retailers that have to sit on the ones that don't sell. They get money now because the retailers pay for them and that means they can keep making more products now instead of later when they sell.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

popsnorthwest

Postby popsnorthwest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:29 pm

wmwadeii wrote:Personally think this is why Funko stopped the subscriptions, they were making so many and wouldn't sell out because people only wanted the ones they knew had a Pop! they wanted. This means they had to eat the costs and had to sit on the inventory themselves (look on the Shop you can see the unpopular or over produced boxes). This way they can make however many they need or requested by the retailers and then it's the retailers that have to sit on the ones that don't sell. They get money now because the retailers pay for them and that means they can keep making more products now instead of later when they sell.

Its also smart they're distributing the boxes to different stores. Making it so one company doesn't have to sit on all these different boxes. That would put them in the same spot Funko was in. This way they get to keep subscription boxes going.
-- Image-- ....just one more?
-- PopsNorthwest's Collection --

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:20 am

So no one has the spoilers in here? I’m personally bummed it’s ANOTHER Deadpool box. Was hoping for a new comic box.
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

dabadguy2472

Postby dabadguy2472 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:47 am

This will actually be great if it contains a new character from the Deadpool movies......blind Al, Dopinder, Peter, Vanessa, etc. Maybe they'll go back to the old MCC days and even put two pops in the box. Fingers crossed.

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:34 pm

dabadguy2472 wrote:This will actually be great if it contains a new character from the Deadpool movies......blind Al, Dopinder, Peter, Vanessa, etc. Maybe they'll go back to the old MCC days and even put two pops in the box. Fingers crossed.

Can't be anyone from the movies that's not also a character from the comics. Fox has a toy right with another company and won't let Funko make toys for the movies. It's why we never see any, and why the Deadpool ones that came out this time look like the comic characters instead (see Domino).
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:31 am

wmwadeii wrote:
dabadguy2472 wrote:This will actually be great if it contains a new character from the Deadpool movies......blind Al, Dopinder, Peter, Vanessa, etc. Maybe they'll go back to the old MCC days and even put two pops in the box. Fingers crossed.

Can't be anyone from the movies that's not also a character from the comics. Fox has a toy right with another company and won't let Funko make toys for the movies. It's why we never see any, and why the Deadpool ones that came out this time look like the comic characters instead (see Domino).

All of these would be great, but no shirt. So we know 1 pop at least, definitely some filler, maybe a hat/beanie. With all the pool pops, doubtful they include 2 for $30, but we will see.

reggieu

Postby reggieu » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:24 pm

I’m hoping it includes a patch and a pin. Hot topic disney box didn’t have them, I’m hoping the funko patches and pins aren’t a thing of the past.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:20 am

GettingSodas wrote:So no one has the spoilers in here? I’m personally bummed it’s ANOTHER Deadpool box. Was hoping for a new comic box.

It doesn't get shipped out until next week.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:51 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:So no one has the spoilers in here? I’m personally bummed it’s ANOTHER Deadpool box. Was hoping for a new comic box.

Yeah but sometimes stuff gets leaked
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:45 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:

Which means I’ll avoid this topic until the friend who is receiving mine ships it to me and I receive it.
I live you guys but I don’t w ny to be spoiled. Hard not to live in the US sometimes :-)
Hi there! I’m Myriam.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:26 pm

Wish there were spoilers before it's over, I don't technically NEEED Another DP, but if it's awesome, like him riding a unicorn or something, I'd need it. If it's just him in a costume I don't care about like the chicken or sleepy time DP, then I'm ok to pass. Guess I'll just have to wait and see! :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:11 am

Saw the hinted pic for the pop, I am now subbed!! :D :D

Pops!- 716ish

drachenfells

Postby drachenfells » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:27 am

Jezter wrote:Saw the hinted pic for the pop, I am now subbed!! :D :D

Yeah, from the hint i think people will either LOVE it or HATE it.

I am very much in the Love camp :)

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:11 am

drachenfells wrote:

I think it looks great, but need to see full box first since no shirt. Can possibly get pop for less than cost of the box. I have gotten ever Corp box so far, but no shirt just isn't worth $35.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:31 am

FredKruger wrote:
drachenfells wrote:

I think it looks great, but need to see full box first since no shirt. Can possibly get pop for less than cost of the box. I have gotten ever Corp box so far, but no shirt just isn't worth $35.

Technically it's closer to $30, but I know what you are saying. It's going to be considered a pop ride though, so that ups the price a bit. I hope we get a mini or psh of him, and it better have a pin and patch, or I'm gonna lose it, lol.
I am sad no shirt, shirts are my favorite thing after the pops, but I'll live if something else is cool.

No fidget spinner or stress ball please, unless the stress ball is Headpool, lol

Pops!- 716ish

drehill

Postby drehill » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:48 am

Where can I see?

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:01 am

Jezter wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
drachenfells wrote:

Technically it's closer to $30, but I know what you are saying. It's going to be considered a pop ride though, so that ups the price a bit. I hope we get a mini or psh of him, and it better have a pin and patch, or I'm gonna lose it, lol.
I am sad no shirt, shirts are my favorite thing after the pops, but I'll live if something else is cool.

No fidget spinner or stress ball please, unless the stress ball is Headpool, lol

I may still get box, just want to see what's in it first. Agree with you on shirts, disappoints me every time they skimp on them. If there is a mini on the unicorn I will be running to Amazon to order one.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:05 am

FredKruger wrote:
Jezter wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

I may still get box, just want to see what's in it first. Agree with you on shirts, disappoints me every time they skimp on them. If there is a mini on the unicorn I will be running to Amazon to order one.

Have you seen the hint for the pop that's in the box? Might be a bit better than your mini idea. :D

Pops!- 716ish

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:06 am

drehill wrote:

Where can I see?

People from Fundays were posting about it on Instagram, if you are on there check it out! :D

Pops!- 716ish

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:07 am

Jezter wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
Jezter wrote:

Have you seen the hint for the pop that's in the box? Might be a bit better than your mini idea. :D

Oh yea, but I'm hoping for both!! I am a big fan of minis, and deadpool. Any mini and they will get my $ for this box really.

But a bit sad we haven't seen the grannypool in pop form.

drehill

Postby drehill » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:11 am

Jezter wrote:
People from Fundays were posting about it on Instagram, if you are on there check it out! :D

What are the search credentials? Is there a handle or hashtag you can provide? TIA

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:19 am

FredKruger wrote:
Jezter wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Oh yea, but I'm hoping for both!! I am a big fan of minis, and deadpool. Any mini and they will get my $ for this box really.

But a bit sad we haven't seen the grannypool in pop form.

I have to admit, I'm hoping for a Headpool version, where his head is the real pop size with the beanie and on a stand like it's floating, lol.
I'd buy it, even with no body, haha.

Pops!- 716ish

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:21 am

drehill wrote:
Jezter wrote:

What are the search credentials? Is there a handle or hashtag you can provide? TIA

I think if you put in FunkoFundays it might come up, or look at @dis.funko, he has it on his page from 8 hours ago. :D

Pops!- 716ish

drehill

Postby drehill » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:26 am

Jezter wrote:
I think if you put in FunkoFundays it might come up, or look at @dis.funko, he has it on his page from 8 hours ago. :D

Got it, thanks for the deets! Might have to sub for that because it's so ridiculous.

Return to “Powered by Funko”