July Disney Treasures Box at Hot Topic!!

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
lililovesbac0n

Re: July Disney Treasures Box at Hot Topic!!

Postby lililovesbac0n » Sat May 19, 2018 1:29 pm

I'm hoping the theme becomes more uniform and doesn't have different movies in one box.

ig: funk.outta.here

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Jalapenopete wrote:
zwahelian wrote:I’m very interested to see the logistics of Disney Treasures through Hot Topic, and the other subs through other retailers. Will there be a preorder, an actual subscription, or just have them act like any other Pop would - the stores get some in and they go online shortly after? Also interested if they retain the same price point but we get to save the $6.95 shipping per box.

Great question and can we use our hot cash and I hope to save in the shipping

the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that wasn't eligible with hot cash recently was the Thanos on throne.... but that was in store.... it didn't go live online during hot cash.... but if we could use hot cash on the DT box, that'd be AWESOME!!!
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun May 20, 2018 12:18 pm

lililovesbac0n wrote:I'm hoping the theme becomes more uniform and doesn't have different movies in one box.

I think it's fun having pieces from different movies all in one box just under one theme. It makes it so everyone has something they like in every box I think.

lililovesbac0n

Postby lililovesbac0n » Sun May 20, 2018 1:36 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
lililovesbac0n wrote:I'm hoping the theme becomes more uniform and doesn't have different movies in one box.

I think it's fun having pieces from different movies all in one box just under one theme. It makes it so everyone has something they like in every box I think.

Yeah, I can definitely see the appeal! :D

coopscohen

Postby coopscohen » Sun May 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Still have my fingers crossed for a shirt in one of these.
ImageImage

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Sun May 20, 2018 4:16 pm

I'm definitely interested to see how this plays out first
ImageImage
ImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon May 21, 2018 9:53 am

lililovesbac0n wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:

But I can definitely see where you are coming from too! There are tons of movies i would love to have their own box! Like Tangled, Toy Story, and Beauty and the Beast to name a few. :D :D

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon May 21, 2018 9:58 am

I just hope it will be easy to get. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Mon May 21, 2018 10:06 am

I hope its something related to disney villains again! haha... maybe something incredibles related?

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:24 am

FearlessPhotog wrote:I hope its something related to disney villains again! haha... maybe something incredibles related?

Incredibles would be sweet. Something coco inside would be nice also, perhaps a Mama Coco mini. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

mel

Postby mel » Mon May 21, 2018 10:32 am

I am hoping they offer subs so I don't have to worry about getting one every couple months. I know I always will want the Disney box, no matter what is in it.
I'm a PBS Nerd!

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Mon May 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:I hope its something related to disney villains again! haha... maybe something incredibles related?

Incredibles would be sweet. Something coco inside would be nice also, perhaps a Mama Coco mini. \:D/

well in that case a pixar themed box would work best! :)

lililovesbac0n

Postby lililovesbac0n » Mon May 21, 2018 4:43 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
lililovesbac0n wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I think it's fun having pieces from different movies all in one box just under one theme. It makes it so everyone has something they like in every box I think.

But I can definitely see where you are coming from too! There are tons of movies i would love to have their own box! Like Tangled, Toy Story, and Beauty and the Beast to name a few. :D :D

I'm sure whatever they decide to do will be good for any Disney fan! :D I can't wait to see what's coming next!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:47 pm

lililovesbac0n wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
lililovesbac0n wrote:

I'm sure whatever they decide to do will be good for any Disney fan! :D I can't wait to see what's coming next!

I agree. They really haven't let us down yet with the Disney boxes. I can't wait to see whats next.
Collecting since 2014

lililovesbac0n

Postby lililovesbac0n » Mon May 21, 2018 5:54 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
lililovesbac0n wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:But I can definitely see where you are coming from too! There are tons of movies i would love to have their own box! Like Tangled, Toy Story, and Beauty and the Beast to name a few. :D :D

I agree. They really haven't let us down yet with the Disney boxes. I can't wait to see whats next.

Disney is just so loveable that it doesn't matter what they put in the box because we'll love it anyway lol

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon May 21, 2018 10:24 pm

lililovesbac0n wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
lililovesbac0n wrote:

I agree! Every Disney box they have knocked out of the park so far!

Myssa428

Postby Myssa428 » Tue May 22, 2018 1:17 am

Not sure if the questions been asked / answered yet... anyone know if it's going to be a limited quantity or limited release?
- M&J, Disney Collectors / Hoarders :cheshire:

jeffcrazy

Postby jeffcrazy » Tue May 22, 2018 3:14 am

i wonder what it will be - awesome!

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Tue May 22, 2018 5:45 am

I'm thinking there may be something for Mulan in this box since the anniversary is next month.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Tue May 22, 2018 2:17 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
StarWarner wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
That's my thinking too, but those mystery boxes never had to deal with sizes of tshirts. It was practically the same uniform box. But who knows? We'll have to wait and see

Disney Treasures never really had shirts so that may not be an issue for Hot Topic. Although with it now being at Hot Topic maybe we will see more wearable items in the boxes and may fewer cups/water bottles.

I just hope Hot Topics' inventory system improves for this. It's been very disappointing to order from them only to have orders canceled (multiple times).

I wouldn't mind having less cup/water bottles because they have been so small! I can't use that tiny mug from the winter box!!

I've used the tiny water bottle with Mickey and Minnie on it but only at home. The smaller cups are okay for kids or if I'm not going to be out of the house. I would love to see socks that fit adults, lanyards, buttons (and pins, too), and maybe some other type of wearables. Of course I want more Pops, Dorbz, and Minis, too.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:47 pm

StarWarner wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
StarWarner wrote:Disney Treasures never really had shirts so that may not be an issue for Hot Topic. Although with it now being at Hot Topic maybe we will see more wearable items in the boxes and may fewer cups/water bottles.

I just hope Hot Topics' inventory system improves for this. It's been very disappointing to order from them only to have orders canceled (multiple times).

I wouldn't mind having less cup/water bottles because they have been so small! I can't use that tiny mug from the winter box!!

I've used the tiny water bottle with Mickey and Minnie on it but only at home. The smaller cups are okay for kids or if I'm not going to be out of the house. I would love to see socks that fit adults, lanyards, buttons (and pins, too), and maybe some other type of wearables. Of course I want more Pops, Dorbz, and Minis, too.

this is going to sound bad, but I only remember the pop figures from all my sub boxes.... anything else I end up giving away because I don't collect them or don't want it cluttering my place up. lol
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

anime23

Postby anime23 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:31 pm

clutch09 wrote:
StarWarner wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I wouldn't mind having less cup/water bottles because they have been so small! I can't use that tiny mug from the winter box!!

this is going to sound bad, but I only remember the pop figures from all my sub boxes.... anything else I end up giving away because I don't collect them or don't want it cluttering my place up. lol

I love me some coffee mugs and t shirts
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Tue May 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Regular coffee mugs would be great!
ImageImage

ISO:
Maleficent Protos

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue May 22, 2018 9:55 pm

StarWarner wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
StarWarner wrote:Disney Treasures never really had shirts so that may not be an issue for Hot Topic. Although with it now being at Hot Topic maybe we will see more wearable items in the boxes and may fewer cups/water bottles.

I would love more lanyards (I need one for work and I switch out different pop ones that I have every few weeks) but I would love if we could get some other wearables in the boxes too!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue May 22, 2018 9:57 pm

clutch09 wrote:
StarWarner wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I wouldn't mind having less cup/water bottles because they have been so small! I can't use that tiny mug from the winter box!!

If you don't collect it, I can't blame you, we all collect different things! I loved the Olaf cookie cutter and wish we could get more stuff like that (but I could be alone there!) I am a big baker so I loved that. More Disney Pop home items would be fun for me but I could see how a lot of people might not like those. Sub boxes are a fine balance between items people will like/use.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue May 22, 2018 9:58 pm

anime23 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
StarWarner wrote:I've used the tiny water bottle with Mickey and Minnie on it but only at home. The smaller cups are okay for kids or if I'm not going to be out of the house. I would love to see socks that fit adults, lanyards, buttons (and pins, too), and maybe some other type of wearables. Of course I want more Pops, Dorbz, and Minis, too.

Huge YES to shirts! :cheers: :cheers:

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:27 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
StarWarner wrote:I've used the tiny water bottle with Mickey and Minnie on it but only at home. The smaller cups are okay for kids or if I'm not going to be out of the house. I would love to see socks that fit adults, lanyards, buttons (and pins, too), and maybe some other type of wearables. Of course I want more Pops, Dorbz, and Minis, too.

If you don't collect it, I can't blame you, we all collect different things! I loved the Olaf cookie cutter and wish we could get more stuff like that (but I could be alone there!) I am a big baker so I loved that. More Disney Pop home items would be fun for me but I could see how a lot of people might not like those. Sub boxes are a fine balance between items people will like/use.

i know i gave my zero bag away to a friend of mine.... and i do love my maleficent pop!!!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue May 22, 2018 10:33 pm

clutch09 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

i know i gave my zero bag away to a friend of mine.... and i do love my maleficent pop!!!

I love when that came in! In California we need bags anytime we go to the store!! lol

tigsabud1

Postby tigsabud1 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:41 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:I'm thinking there may be something for Mulan in this box since the anniversary is next month.

I'd love it if that was true! We need a Ping, Shang, and Shan Yu! (unintentional rhyme!)
:dkjoker1:

OMG_I_LOVE_POPS

Postby OMG_I_LOVE_POPS » Tue May 22, 2018 10:52 pm

It would be awesome to use hot cash and “guest list” $2 shipping. But most likely they will be available in store only with no coupons, like how Thanos and throne was.
ImageImage Image

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Wed May 23, 2018 12:18 pm

tigsabud1 wrote:
NightmareMermaid wrote:I'm thinking there may be something for Mulan in this box since the anniversary is next month.

I'd love it if that was true! We need a Ping, Shang, and Shan Yu! (unintentional rhyme!)

I really hope the next box is Mulan. I've love the Pops Funko has done, so far and Hot Topic has some great Mulan items.
ImageImage

ISO:
Maleficent Protos

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Wed May 23, 2018 12:20 pm

anime23 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

I am the opposite, no coffee mugs or t shirts. I have so many of both of these I swear they multiply when my back is turned.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Stragon wrote:
anime23 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

I am the opposite, no coffee mugs or t shirts. I have so many of both of these I swear they multiply when my back is turned.

Yeah, mugs and T shirts don't do it for me. I own every single subscription Box and I have left all the mugs inside the Box and the T shirts I have yet to wear them all.

anime23

Postby anime23 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:38 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
anime23 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

Every time I see my parents they ask me if I have any shirts without cartoons on them... I also think it is why I am in my 30s and still get carded for Alcohol and lotto tickets.. but i can rock a sailor moon shirt!
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

anime23

Postby anime23 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Stragon wrote:
anime23 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

I like coffee and dislike buying mugs lol. It has saved me from this. lol lol lol

Image Image

anime23

Postby anime23 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:11 pm

clutch09 wrote:
Stragon wrote:
anime23 wrote:

Yeah, mugs and T shirts don't do it for me. I own every single subscription Box and I have left all the mugs inside the Box and the T shirts I have yet to wear them all.

David.... I need some of those mugs.

Image Image

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:03 pm

anime23 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
Stragon wrote:

they're yours!!! less clutter for me!!! which ones? ;)

anime23

Postby anime23 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:25 pm

clutch09 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

I will message you. the only ones I have are 3Po and Thanos infinity mug from this last box

Image Image

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:15 pm

anime23 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
anime23 wrote:

I will message you. the only ones I have are 3Po and Thanos infinity mug from this last box

THERE WAS A MUG!?!?!? i only thought Thanos in Sanctuary II was in it!!!! ;)

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Wed May 23, 2018 9:34 pm

anime23 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
anime23 wrote:

Every time I see my parents they ask me if I have any shirts without cartoons on them... I also think it is why I am in my 30s and still get carded for Alcohol and lotto tickets.. but i can rock a sailor moon shirt!

LOL - it's okay... I still get carded all the time too. 8-[ the struggle is real

Return to “Powered by Funko”