July Disney Treasures Box at Hot Topic!!

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
anime23

Re: July Disney Treasures Box at Hot Topic!!

Postby anime23 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:06 am

dexiesmom wrote:
anime23 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Huge YES to shirts! :cheers: :cheers:

Every time I see my parents they ask me if I have any shirts without cartoons on them... I also think it is why I am in my 30s and still get carded for Alcohol and lotto tickets.. but i can rock a sailor moon shirt!

LOL - it's okay... I still get carded all the time too. 8-[ the struggle is real

I am told we will appreciate that when we are older :)
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 pm

anime23 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
anime23 wrote:
Every time I see my parents they ask me if I have any shirts without cartoons on them... I also think it is why I am in my 30s and still get carded for Alcohol and lotto tickets.. but i can rock a sailor moon shirt!

LOL - it's okay... I still get carded all the time too. 8-[ the struggle is real

So I’m told...but right now I’m like ‘IM AN ADULT’ lol

anime23

Postby anime23 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:55 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
anime23 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:LOL - it's okay... I still get carded all the time too. 8-[ the struggle is real

It sucks when I even put makeup on and they are like are you old enough to be here...
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Fri May 25, 2018 1:12 pm

anime23 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
anime23 wrote:

It sucks when I even put makeup on and they are like are you old enough to be here...

Or when they think your ID is fake #-o

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:08 pm

clutch09 wrote:
Stragon wrote:
anime23 wrote:
I love me some coffee mugs and t shirts

I am the opposite, no coffee mugs or t shirts. I have so many of both of these I swear they multiply when my back is turned.

Yeah, mugs and T shirts don't do it for me. I own every single subscription Box and I have left all the mugs inside the Box and the T shirts I have yet to wear them all.

The mugs from all the boxes we have gotten are used as holders for Pens pencils, markers, etc on our desks at our house and office. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
Stragon wrote:
I am the opposite, no coffee mugs or t shirts. I have so many of both of these I swear they multiply when my back is turned.

Yeah, mugs and T shirts don't do it for me. I own every single subscription Box and I have left all the mugs inside the Box and the T shirts I have yet to wear them all.

The mugs from all the boxes we have gotten are used as holders for Pens pencils, markers, etc on our desks at our house and office. \:D/

I am an in Box collector so I guess that extends out to all my mugs, mystery minis and tins. Lol
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

anime23

Postby anime23 » Sat May 26, 2018 8:16 am

Shalee04 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
Stragon wrote:

No one drinks coffee but me huh? I give it up for the month of june so it works well at comic con so I guess ill be drinking water out of them for the next month and a half

Image Image

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat May 26, 2018 11:36 am

Shalee04 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
Stragon wrote:

I've always wanted to try to use the Pop mugs to plant small plants but I worry they will outgrow them quickly :eek:

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:37 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

I've always wanted to try to use the Pop mugs to plant small plants but I worry they will outgrow them quickly :eek:

what about succulents? do they grow that much?
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:38 pm

anime23 wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

No one drinks coffee but me huh? I give it up for the month of june so it works well at comic con so I guess ill be drinking water out of them for the next month and a half

I drink coffee almost every day.. just iced coffee.... i'll drink hot coffee if it's under 50 degrees outside... I live in texas so that's what, 2 weeks a year? lol

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Sat May 26, 2018 4:36 pm

I really hope it's still a subscription of some sort. I don't want to have to go through the headaches every month of tracking these down. I had been subscribed to all but DC, but if that's how it is I'll probably only stick with Smuggler's Bounty.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat May 26, 2018 7:09 pm

clutch09 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:

That’s what I am thinking. They do but it takes a while. Like a long while lol

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:15 pm

Now that this box is going to Hot Topic I may pick it up depending on the themes. I only bought a few of the boxes before
Hi, I’m Tom. Michigan Based Funatic collecting since 2014

anime23

Postby anime23 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:48 am

clutch09 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:

I drink coffee almost every day.. just iced coffee.... i'll drink hot coffee if it's under 50 degrees outside... I live in texas so that's what, 2 weeks a year? lol

I used to live in the desert and refuse to turn the air on before 5pm. I would wonder why I was sweating in my apartment while drinking coffee and it was 80+ in my apartment at 9am. ... ya i want the mugs :D

Image Image

dustindibari

Postby dustindibari » Sun May 27, 2018 3:35 am

Libertyroxx wrote:I really hope it's still a subscription of some sort. I don't want to have to go through the headaches every month of tracking these down. I had been subscribed to all but DC, but if that's how it is I'll probably only stick with Smuggler's Bounty.

I imagine that there wouldn't be an issue with some sort of subscription service through these companies, they're large enough where they should be able to manage the information.

jeffcrazy

Postby jeffcrazy » Sun May 27, 2018 8:11 am

dustindibari wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:I really hope it's still a subscription of some sort. I don't want to have to go through the headaches every month of tracking these down. I had been subscribed to all but DC, but if that's how it is I'll probably only stick with Smuggler's Bounty.

I imagine that there wouldn't be an issue with some sort of subscription service through these companies, they're large enough where they should be able to manage the information.

there's no way trust hot topic to automatically withdraw anything from any bank account, but I also think you're going to have to order it every time :(

dcooperfl

Postby dcooperfl » Sun May 27, 2018 9:01 am

I agree. I don’t mind going to retailers, but I want to just sign up, forget about it and have them show up each month. Side note: you’re really missing out on the DC box :)
Damien | Austin, TX | @dcooperfl

dcooperfl

Postby dcooperfl » Sun May 27, 2018 9:01 am

jeffcrazy wrote:
dustindibari wrote:

there's no way trust hot topic to automatically withdraw anything from any bank account, but I also think you're going to have to order it every time :(

I don’t think there are any rules against them starting the ability to withdraw money every month. It’s up to them.
Damien | Austin, TX | @dcooperfl

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Mon May 28, 2018 12:41 am

dexiesmom wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I've always wanted to try to use the Pop mugs to plant small plants but I worry they will outgrow them quickly :eek:

Well there is an idea I can do, plant succulents, they will be very unique and a way to use all those mugs.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon May 28, 2018 9:58 am

Stragon wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

Well there is an idea I can do, plant succulents, they will be very unique and a way to use all those mugs.

Def something I am going to do! I love succulents and I can use my mugs!! :colors:

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon May 28, 2018 2:06 pm

I just need my Disney box, , need need need.. \:D/

Minis-450+
And

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon May 28, 2018 2:20 pm

dcooperfl wrote:
jeffcrazy wrote:
dustindibari wrote:

I don’t think there are any rules against them starting the ability to withdraw money every month. It’s up to them.

True! Well we should be finding out soon enough!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

hawkman2

Postby hawkman2 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:28 pm

I prefer the yearly service, so I didn't have to worry about missing anything.

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:29 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Stragon wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:That’s what I am thinking. They do but it takes a while. Like a long while lol

Def something I am going to do! I love succulents and I can use my mugs!! :colors:

when my friends got married a few years ago they gave each guest a succulent.... wasn't very big... maybe in a 2"x2" cube pot. I have to admit that it died so I never had to transplant it in to a bigger pot, but it can't grow that much

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon May 28, 2018 5:58 pm

clutch09 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Stragon wrote:Well there is an idea I can do, plant succulents, they will be very unique and a way to use all those mugs.

when my friends got married a few years ago they gave each guest a succulent.... wasn't very big... maybe in a 2"x2" cube pot. I have to admit that it died so I never had to transplant it in to a bigger pot, but it can't grow that much

They grow large eventually. Some of mine have grown pretty large over time, but over several years.

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:51 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Def something I am going to do! I love succulents and I can use my mugs!! :colors:

They grow large eventually. Some of mine have grown pretty large over time, but over several years.

so they're just slow growers with need for little water

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:58 pm

clutch09 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Stragon wrote:Well there is an idea I can do, plant succulents, they will be very unique and a way to use all those mugs.

I love love love flowers and gardening. For our wedding favors, we had little pots with couple of Tulip bulbs and a lil cheesy saying with planting instructions. :drunken:

Minis-450+
And

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Mon May 28, 2018 7:02 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Def something I am going to do! I love succulents and I can use my mugs!! :colors:

I love love love flowers and gardening. For our wedding favors, we had little pots with couple of Tulip bulbs and a lil cheesy saying with planting instructions. :drunken:

oh nice! other friends of mine did like a mini bamboo plant that was in a plastic vile that you had to plant on your own

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon May 28, 2018 7:44 pm

clutch09 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

so they're just slow growers with need for little water

Yeah...which makes the mugs perfect for them since there is little water flow!!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon May 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

That's cute! My friend did that for her baby shower with a saying like 'watch baby P grow along with your flower'

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Wed May 30, 2018 12:17 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

That's cute! My friend did that for her baby shower with a saying like 'watch baby P grow along with your flower'

That is pretty original, first I’ve heard of that one.
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Wed May 30, 2018 9:22 pm

Stragon wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:

It was super cute. My flower died quickly but the baby is still flourishing ;-) ;-)

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu May 31, 2018 7:13 am

Really wish there would be some information on these.
A lot of details left unknown and a lot of eager anticipation lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:51 pm

Battastic wrote:Really wish there would be some information on these.
A lot of details left unknown and a lot of eager anticipation lol

I would suspect we hear something this month. I am also anxiously waiting for details as well.
Collecting since 2014

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:30 pm

I'm anxiously awaiting also... \:D/

Minis-450+
And

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:18 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Stragon wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:That's cute! My friend did that for her baby shower with a saying like 'watch baby P grow along with your flower'

It was super cute. My flower died quickly but the baby is still flourishing ;-) ;-)

So glad to hear that while your flower died the baby is still flourishing. lol
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:01 am

Can't wait for this! My fave sub box among all the ones available :)
ImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:33 am

Stragon wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Stragon wrote:

So glad to hear that while your flower died the baby is still flourishing. lol

I suppose it is more important than my flower dying :roflmao: :roflmao:

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:16 am

The theme will be Under the Sea!!! I am so excited for this box!!!! :bounce: :compress: :colors:
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

Calle888

Postby Calle888 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:20 am

NightmareMermaid wrote:The theme will be Under the Sea!!! I am so excited for this box!!!! :bounce: :compress: :colors:

im down for some little mermaid lol
Image ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Powered by Funko”