July Disney Treasures Box at Hot Topic!!

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: July Disney Treasures Box at Hot Topic!!

Postby NightmareMermaid » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:57 pm

LujaKulu wrote:Just got my box today. I like the pop, although it isn't perfect. TLM's my favorite movie though, so I wasn't going to miss it.

The rest of the box is disappointing. At least I liked the Moana tin (even if I don't care about the toys that come inside the tins). I wish the magnet had been Flounder since I don't care for Finding Nemo at all, but hopefully they make more magnets in future boxes.

I wish it had been Flounder too. It would have been so cute.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:19 pm

I finally got my box in- ship to store takes a while it seems, according to my fiancé- and I like it. The mouth really does throw me off but I collect Disney Princesses so I wasn’t going to miss out on this. Just wish we had the patch and pin...I loved those :(
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:51 pm

Mine is supposed to come in today. I can't wait to see it in person.
Collecting since 2014

Hannay

Postby Hannay » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Now that the box has moved to Hot Topic - is there still a pin and patch included? I watched the unboxing video and there did not seem to be. I really liked that part of the monthly subscription.
~Ana | Las Vegas, NV | @agaleski on Instagram
ImageImage Image Image Image

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:18 pm

Hannay wrote:Now that the box has moved to Hot Topic - is there still a pin and patch included? I watched the unboxing video and there did not seem to be. I really liked that part of the monthly subscription.

Nope no pin or patch. Maybe the magnets will be the monthly item.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:40 pm

Annie_May13 wrote:I finally got my box in- ship to store takes a while it seems, according to my fiancé- and I like it. The mouth really does throw me off but I collect Disney Princesses so I wasn’t going to miss out on this. Just wish we had the patch and pin...I loved those :(

The mouth is actually growing on me the more o look at it. It seems Funko may also start to utilize a mouth on more figures as well (I can’t remember right now but I think we have seen a few other upcoming pop releases with mouths). But I think it may be a slippery slope depending on how many have mouths and how they look.

jonathan197628

Postby jonathan197628 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:04 pm

I would just like to know when the next Disney treasure box is coming and what will the theme be.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:30 pm

I love the pop, and I was able to,use hot cash to,purchase so it was worth it. I li,ed when Funko had the boxes , I feel they were better.
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:09 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Annie_May13 wrote:I finally got my box in- ship to store takes a while it seems, according to my fiancé- and I like it. The mouth really does throw me off but I collect Disney Princesses so I wasn’t going to miss out on this. Just wish we had the patch and pin...I loved those :(

The mouth is actually growing on me the more o look at it. It seems Funko may also start to utilize a mouth on more figures as well (I can’t remember right now but I think we have seen a few other upcoming pop releases with mouths). But I think it may be a slippery slope depending on how many have mouths and how they look.

Yeah, I’m just so used to them not having mouths...although when I got my first few, I thought the no mouth looked weird so I’m sure it’ll grow on me...

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:57 pm

Annie_May13 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:

Yeah, I’m just so used to them not having mouths...although when I got my first few, I thought the no mouth looked weird so I’m sure it’ll grow on me...

Me too honestly. I am hoping that as we get more more I will get more used to them.

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:08 pm

Finally picked it up! I am satisfied, although I would say it's the weakest Disney box yet. The Ariel pop is mind blowing, but the Moana looks so bummed. Hopefully they will get back in the groove with the next box.
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:52 am

Thrillofthehunt wrote:Finally picked it up! I am satisfied, although I would say it's the weakest Disney box yet. The Ariel pop is mind blowing, but the Moana looks so bummed. Hopefully they will get back in the groove with the next box.

That's what she looks like when Maui is getting her to act as bait and telling her to get Tamatoa to talk about himself.

Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

RogueViolet

Postby RogueViolet » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:20 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:
Thrillofthehunt wrote:Finally picked it up! I am satisfied, although I would say it's the weakest Disney box yet. The Ariel pop is mind blowing, but the Moana looks so bummed. Hopefully they will get back in the groove with the next box.

That's what she looks like when Maui is getting her to act as bait and telling her to get Tamatoa to talk about himself.

Thank you! I've seen the movie but for some reason, could not remember when she was dressed like that. It was throwing me off that the mini looks more like her as a child instead of a teen. But looking back at my other ones, I guess they all kinda have that childish look to them.
May your troubles be less, your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door.

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:05 pm

I have no Moana Mystery Minis...don’t want to open that can of worms...and I normally give my tins and minis from my box to my mom since she loves the tins for her jewelry making storage and the minis cause they’re, well, mini but I refused to give her this one because I love that scene in the move :D

Image Image ImageImage

Return to “Powered by Funko”