The next Disney Treasures box @ Hot Topic (late November) - Lilo & Stitch

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
lunarembrace

Re: The next Disney Treasures box @ Hot Topic (late November) - theme & characters revealed

Postby lunarembrace » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:09 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:I think I saw something that looked like the box in this week's Periscope it was on the shelf in the bottom left but I'm not sure though

It looks like it probably is. It looks like a tropical flower and pineapple on the front. Don't really remember a perishables box in Lilo & Stitch, so I'll be re-watching it tonight just to see. lol.

I've never seen the animated series, so I really don't even know Angel that much. Sadly the series isn't on Netflix, either, so I'll most likely never really see it. I would really love a Pleakley and Jumba, but it feels like they will never get made.
Melissa

Jalapenopete

Re: September Disney Treasures box (Hot Topic)

Postby Jalapenopete » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:16 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Jalapenopete wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:While I definitely won't complain if it is Stitch, it could be Mickey. His 90th is in September and there are LOTS of cartoons where he is in tropical gear.

Ooh you got a great suggestion mickey from the hawaiian cartoon would be awesome great idea

I just think it would be a great way to throw everyone off with the pineapple scented item. Everyone automatically assumes that a pineapple item is Stitch but there are other options. I think it would be a fun way to acknowledge Mickey's anniversary too.

Oooh pineapple scented pops awesome idea!!
:freddy3:

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:17 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Jalapenopete wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:While I definitely won't complain if it is Stitch, it could be Mickey. His 90th is in September and there are LOTS of cartoons where he is in tropical gear.

Ooh you got a great suggestion mickey from the hawaiian cartoon would be awesome great idea

I just think it would be a great way to throw everyone off with the pineapple scented item. Everyone automatically assumes that a pineapple item is Stitch but there are other options. I think it would be a fun way to acknowledge Mickey's anniversary too.

Oooh pineapple scented pops awesome idea!! :bounce:

perfectflaw00

Re: The next Disney Treasures box @ Hot Topic (late November) - theme & characters revealed

Postby perfectflaw00 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:43 pm

The Popfather wrote:I like Lilo and Stitch, but there have been so many Stitch Pops over the years, while so many other classic Disney films have nothing. I was happy to see the Rescuers and 101 Dalmations get the Pop treatment this year, but am still waiting for Fox and the Hound, The Great Mouse Detective, The Brave Little Toaster, and Oliver and Company to get Pops. I am also hoping to see more Pops from Sleeping Beauty (need a Flora, Fauna, and Meriwether 3 pack), Robin Hood (Little John, Friar Tuck, Sheriff of Nottingham), Cinderella (Fairy Godmother, Step Sisters 2 Pack, Lucifer).

I don't believe the brave little toaster is owned by Disney is it? I would love to see pops from that movie as well

The Popfather

Postby The Popfather » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:48 pm

perfectflaw00 wrote:
The Popfather wrote:I like Lilo and Stitch, but there have been so many Stitch Pops over the years, while so many other classic Disney films have nothing. I was happy to see the Rescuers and 101 Dalmations get the Pop treatment this year, but am still waiting for Fox and the Hound, The Great Mouse Detective, The Brave Little Toaster, and Oliver and Company to get Pops. I am also hoping to see more Pops from Sleeping Beauty (need a Flora, Fauna, and Meriwether 3 pack), Robin Hood (Little John, Friar Tuck, Sheriff of Nottingham), Cinderella (Fairy Godmother, Step Sisters 2 Pack, Lucifer).

I don't believe the brave little toaster is owned by Disney is it? I would love to see pops from that movie as well

It was not animated by Disney Studios, but they bought the rights to the film for home video releases and distribution. I'm not sure if they own the rights for merchandise outside of film releases though.
The Popfather- Head of the Popfia!

Narwhalwrath

Postby Narwhalwrath » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:06 am

Keep in mind that those films are also a part of the Disney Dark Age, which almost saw the end of Disney. These properties likely aren't going to get a lot of love any time soon because of this, so while they are going to probably get around to it eventually, they still have a lot of safer films to choose from.

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:31 pm

I’m excited for whatever it may be...even though I did skip out on the Villains Box I do hope it’s something we don’t have many variants of since it seems like the box is where we can get some of the more obscure characters (even if it’s just a mystery mini for me to add to my collection ;D )
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Here's a look at the box

Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:43 pm

Is this box even seriously 'Disney Treasures' anymore? Did they just abandon the whole thing, and are just going to randomly release boxes whenever they want to? So disappointed, because I really loved Disney Treasures, but Hot Topic messed it all up. I guess all the boxes changed when they moved to retail, but still a bummer. Rant over.

Still looking forward to what may be in the box. I know I keep telling myself I may not get it, but I'll end up getting it anyway. I know myself.
Melissa

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:40 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:Here's a look at the box

Guess it it defiantly Lilo & Stitch related then. lol lol lol

Classier

Postby Classier » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Excited for the new box. Funko’s going to have to work hard to disappoint with this one.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Jalapenopete wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Jalapenopete wrote:

Oooh pineapple scented pops awesome idea!!

There is hope! They have done scented pops before. The Strawberry Shortcake ones come to my mind first.

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:40 pm

I wish they still did the patch and pin but I’m excited for this box since I collect Stitch :)
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:33 pm

HT Nerdette said that they are try to get it to be more frequent.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:51 am

lunarembrace wrote:Is this box even seriously 'Disney Treasures' anymore? Did they just abandon the whole thing, and are just going to randomly release boxes whenever they want to? So disappointed, because I really loved Disney Treasures, but Hot Topic messed it all up. I guess all the boxes changed when they moved to retail, but still a bummer. Rant over.

Still looking forward to what may be in the box. I know I keep telling myself I may not get it, but I'll end up getting it anyway. I know myself.

Yeah I think Hot Topic has really made these boxes borderline not worth it. I think after this year, I am debating if that money is better spent on Disney lines. I am not going to put a Christmas gift to waste.
Collecting since 2014

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:05 am

Havent pulled trigger on these since HT started getting them cause I have not been a fan of the contents but really hoping Stitch box doesnt disappoint. Definitely waiting until spoilers hit on this one though before purchase.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Mauibrah

Postby Mauibrah » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:10 am

Can’t wait to see a spoiler for this
IG: @mauishaun

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 pm

I mean beggars can't be choosers I'm just glad that it's a Disney box no matter who has it and the past two from Hot Topic weren't too bad.

FunkoFern

Postby FunkoFern » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:13 pm

I gotta hand it to Hot Topic and Funko, the Disney boxes have been pretty great. I was a bit worried with them going to retail but they've done good.

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Can't wait for the unboxing of this one! Since Disney Treasures moved to Hot Topic, I've loved the contents of both boxes. Optimistic about this one as well!
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:14 pm

Patiently waiting for spoilers for this box, acting like I’m still debating on getting it when I know 100% I’m buying it lol! I hope it’s them surfing
Image Image

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:34 pm

I can't wait to see the spoilers to see what it is in this box. After hearing the rumor about the pineapple scented item I don't think any of us are surprised it is a Lilo & Stitch box (even though we had some good ideas of what else it could be). But as a HUGE Stitch fan I can't wait to see what's inside.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 am

I need this to hurry and get released. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Shalee04 wrote:I need this to hurry and get released. \:D/

I am same way. I am growing impatient with this box.
Collecting since 2014

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:43 pm

nascar246788 wrote:

They said at the end of the month, you can't be that impatient that you can't wait half a month.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:48 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

They said at the end of the month, you can't be that impatient that you can't wait half a month.

It's every other month they release.

Minis-450+
And

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

No HT Nerdette said at least twice that the Lilo and Stitch box would come at the end of November. They are also not doing every other month anymore.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:39 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:

No HT Nerdette said at least twice that the Lilo and Stitch box would come at the end of November. They are also not doing every other month anymore.

Oh, I had not heard that. Yay that's good news. \:D/

Minis-450+
And

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Kinda nice to see another new one along the stitch line.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:50 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:

Oh, I had not heard that. Yay that's good news. \:D/

I think at one point they said this box was going to quarterly.

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:09 am

Street Date is literally the end of the month 11/30

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:00 pm

It seems that it's finally that time, better then expectations honestly

Spoiler: show
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Classier

Postby Classier » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:09 pm

That pop is super disappointing. I said that this box would be hard to screw up, but Funko kind of dropped the ball with this one.

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:34 pm

That looks like a lot of stuff, cool stuff too I'd buy it.

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Optimistic wrote:It seems that it's finally that time, better then expectations honestly

:freddy3: not bad thought it was gonna be a movie moment

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:37 pm

They said the next one after was going to be wild and crazy.

FunkoFern

Postby FunkoFern » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:10 am

I can't wait! Love me some Stitch. And we thinking it smells like pineapple?

Pop_A_Shot80

Postby Pop_A_Shot80 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:46 am

I think this box looks great love the contents. Definitely picking this up for my daughter she collects everything Lilo and Stitch. Its funny actually the pop is similar to the
Disney Loungefly Pin

Kaljor

Postby Kaljor » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Classier wrote:That pop is super disappointing. I said that this box would be hard to screw up, but Funko kind of dropped the ball with this one.

How do you know Funko came up with the idea of what the box would contain?
My Name is Ernie

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:19 pm

I'm guessing the tin is Lilo because I only see one half of the duo in the spoiler pic.

Return to “Powered by Funko”