Marvel Collectors Corps March 2019: Captain Marvel

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
ReggieB78

Re: Marvel Collectors Corps March 2019: Captain Marvel

Postby ReggieB78 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:49 am

There is 2 funko pops and 2 other items

Spoiler: show
Nick fury holding Goose and he has both eyes and goose is normal

Captain Marvel in her suit action pose with her hands pretty much on fire which I assume is the glow in the dark part.

A drinking glass with captain marvel on it

Last is a shirt with the movie poster graphics on it
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:45 pm

ReggieB78 wrote:There is 2 funko pops and 2 other items

Captain Marvel in her suit action pose with her hands pretty much on fire which I assume is the glow in the dark part.

I think you're the last person to know reggie lol
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
It was absolutely the cherry on the hot fudge sundae! Always fun when you're amongst your people!

Have you seen the Spoilers of the Box? :eek:

I saw a very brief leaked image of the 2 pops because one of the people I followed on IG didn't post a spoiler pic - I was so annoyed I unfollowed them! So I saw one pop pretty clearly (one that I'd guessed at!), and only briefly saw the other one (not long enough to get details for it). Still trying to avoid the spoilers if I can! That being said, that one pop I saw clearly? YES!!! :cheers:

I fell in love with the content of the Box :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

ReggieB78

Postby ReggieB78 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:47 pm

POPHawk wrote:
ReggieB78 wrote:There is 2 funko pops and 2 other items

I think you're the last person to know reggie lol

I am lol, since I found out today had an email saying if you want to cancel subscription and no one on here shared a lead picture or explained so I just explained, I saw a blurry lead from a youtube video.
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

HeyEveryoneItsFlarpy

Postby HeyEveryoneItsFlarpy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:35 pm

After seeing the leaks I'm even more excited than I already was!
Hey, I'm Hunter! :dkjoker1:
I love all things Funko; but mainly DC, Marvel, and Rick and Morty

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:14 am

theoriginalz wrote:
The Head wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:
That's interesting. Even more reason to have it in pop form!!

I don't think that's true. I was in HS in the 90s and was a big NIN fan. I feel like that shirt or something very similar was circulating around back then. I could be wrong though.

I could also be wrong, but I'm pretty sure band tees didn't have just the logos back then. Album art or tour art was far more popular.

yup!! it's a bootleg.... but looks like NIN decided to do a collaboration and make a real fake one. lol

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/10 ... ils-shirt/
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:19 am

PhoenixForce wrote:
Mysta_Rabbit wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
I read somewhere that the NIN shirt is fabricated and was never ever made at any time except for the movie.

Hot Topic is selling that shirt now lol

Would make cool cosplay for a undercover Carol. You can get the hat on SuperheroStuff.com

they started to make the shirt because of the movie.... that shirt wasn't around in the 90s.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:50 am

ordered! haven't done a marvel box in awhile, but hard to pass up 2 pops
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:27 am

clutch09 wrote:
theoriginalz wrote:
The Head wrote:
I don't think that's true. I was in HS in the 90s and was a big NIN fan. I feel like that shirt or something very similar was circulating around back then. I could be wrong though.

I could also be wrong, but I'm pretty sure band tees didn't have just the logos back then. Album art or tour art was far more popular.

yup!! it's a bootleg.... but looks like NIN decided to do a collaboration and make a real fake one. lol

A bootleg is different than it not existing at all back then. He's basically just saying it was not an official tshirt sanctioned by the band.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter...it's a cool shirt regardless and they need to make a pop with her wearing it! :D

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:45 pm

:freddy2: LOL I really liked the shirt, and I mean I would love a carol with that outfit :freddy2:

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:28 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Have you seen the Spoilers of the Box? :eek:

I saw a very brief leaked image of the 2 pops because one of the people I followed on IG didn't post a spoiler pic - I was so annoyed I unfollowed them! So I saw one pop pretty clearly (one that I'd guessed at!), and only briefly saw the other one (not long enough to get details for it). Still trying to avoid the spoilers if I can! That being said, that one pop I saw clearly? YES!!! :cheers:

I am well prepared to love it, but I am still doing everything I can to avoid spoilers for it! I don't know why I'm torturing myself with this...but I know I'll have so much fun opening the box and have at least part of it be a surprise!
Image ImageImage Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:13 am

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I am well prepared to love it, but I am still doing everything I can to avoid spoilers for it! I don't know why I'm torturing myself with this...but I know I'll have so much fun opening the box and have at least part of it be a surprise!

Oh you will definitely get a surprise and it will be worth it the wait :freddy2:

theoriginalz

Postby theoriginalz » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:39 pm

The Head wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
theoriginalz wrote:

A bootleg is different than it not existing at all back then. He's basically just saying it was not an official tshirt sanctioned by the band.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter...it's a cool shirt regardless and they need to make a pop with her wearing it! :D

I love that Rob commented on this. Set that story straight - right from the source!
First POP! - 2012
First Fundays - 2019
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
First FDO - 2023
I LOVE Gold Vinyl
The United Funko Family

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:37 pm

Thrillofthehunt wrote:ordered! haven't done a marvel box in awhile, but hard to pass up 2 pops

I own every MCC, LOC, SB and DT sub box.... because i'm a sucker.... lol. love it when we get 2 pops!!!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:21 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:

Oh you will definitely get a surprise and it will be worth it the wait :freddy2:

The wait on this one is really killing me! Every time I get an email, I think it's a shipping notification, and am bummed when it's not. But I know it's coming soon! Really glad this one will be coming via amazon prime!
Image ImageImage Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:20 pm

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:

The wait on this one is really killing me! Every time I get an email, I think it's a shipping notification, and am bummed when it's not. But I know it's coming soon! Really glad this one will be coming via amazon prime!

Just a bit more, yesterday I got Captain Marvel with the Tesseract and Goose (Flerken) they are so awesome :freddy2:

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 pm

Mine says arriving Wed, in order history. Every other box has allowed me to change the shipping speed (doesn't automatically) to 2 day prime except for this one. Customer service dude was clueless. The charge is on my CC though, and will probably clear overnight.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:44 am

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:Mine says arriving Wed, in order history. Every other box has allowed me to change the shipping speed (doesn't automatically) to 2 day prime except for this one. Customer service dude was clueless. The charge is on my CC though, and will probably clear overnight.

Argh, mine isn't even showing up in my order history yet, so I don't have an expected arrival date. Which I really am invested in, darnit! Give me my box!!! (I need an emoji with grabby hands!)
Image ImageImage Image

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:53 am

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:Mine says arriving Wed, in order history. Every other box has allowed me to change the shipping speed (doesn't automatically) to 2 day prime except for this one. Customer service dude was clueless. The charge is on my CC though, and will probably clear overnight.

Mine let me edit my shipping speed, so I get my 2-day shipping. It now says arriving Saturday!
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Angel 9708

Postby Angel 9708 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:33 am

I cant wait to get my box, 1st shirt in awhile. Finally! Let's keep in going funko. Love the shirts!
Walking Dead Junkie! ImageImage

Luckynala323

Postby Luckynala323 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:28 pm

I think this Marvel Corp box is the one I have looked forward to receiving the most! I'm so excited to see what is in it. I stay away (try to at least) from spoilers so I have no idea what's coming, I like to be surprised. :cheers:

Wild_Flower85

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:51 pm

Angel 9708 wrote:I cant wait to get my box, 1st shirt in awhile. Finally! Let's keep in going funko. Love the shirts!

So happy they are bring back the shirts!

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Wild_Flower85 wrote:
Angel 9708 wrote:I cant wait to get my box, 1st shirt in awhile. Finally! Let's keep in going funko. Love the shirts!

Now if we could just get back to a pin, patch, comic, shirt, pop, and random item in each box.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:47 pm

Got mine today, its pretty sweet. I just recently started getting these and I have to say I like it much more than the Dagobah box, which was my first one. I think Nick Fury with Goose is my favorite part.

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:30 pm

Katers wrote:

Argh, mine isn't even showing up in my order history yet, so I don't have an expected arrival date. Which I really am invested in, darnit! Give me my box!!! (I need an emoji with grabby hands!)

jkcohen626 wrote:Mine let me edit my shipping speed, so I get my 2-day shipping. It now says arriving Saturday!

Mine was delivered today! lol ](*,)

Wild_Flower85

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:16 pm

FredKruger wrote:
Wild_Flower85 wrote:

Now if we could just get back to a pin, patch, comic, shirt, pop, and random item in each box.

They need to do this with every box they put out!

emcee

Postby emcee » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:32 pm

I didn't get this box, but the layout of this box is a winner in my books.

2 POP!s AND a t-shirt?!?!?! Throwback to the original recipe for success, hope it continues.
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:36 pm

Overall, this one isn't bad value-wise, I'm always ok with two pops. However, I'm kinda disappointed in one of the two pops, that being another Captain Marvel. While it looks cool, we already have TEN versions of her alone from the movie, and it's
one that really isn't needed, as we have two GITD variants already and this is basically the target one sans helmet. I would have been alright if it's something different, like the neon suit, but I really believe that & the one a ton of people wanted, Minn-Erva, are being saved for Comic Con exclusives. The Nick Fury & Goose is really cool though.

I just really, really think there were much better options than that. Otherwise, really strong box. Probably one of the better ones of late.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:01 am

emcee wrote:I didn't get this box, but the layout of this box is a winner in my books.

2 POP!s AND a t-shirt?!?!?! Throwback to the original recipe for success, hope it continues.

Totally agree ... original format RULES!!! :cheers:
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:09 pm

I got my box and...
The body on Captain Marvel glows! This definitely makes her much more unique and less redundant than originally thought!

Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

emcee

Postby emcee » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:57 pm

That looks awesome!!! Reminds me of my Tron/Sark glow chases.
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

Angel 9708

Postby Angel 9708 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:25 am

I got my box and I am very happy great box! 2 thumbs up!
Walking Dead Junkie! ImageImage

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:19 am

My box came in yesterday and very happy with the contents. Its always nice to have two pops when you have two kids fighting over the contents :). And the other items were great additions as well. Hoping the Endgame box steps it up even more. Very happy!
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:25 am

Got my box on Saturday! The contents are awesome and props to Amazon for shipping my box inside another box and no damage at all! Yesssss! =D>
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

ericmonkey

Postby ericmonkey » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:26 am

Got mine. Great box and very well packed. Thank you Amazon and Funko

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:20 pm

One of the most amazing boxes in the Amazon era of MCC, and maybe even from the start. Almost everything in this box just screams awesome!
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:38 pm

I am in love with the Nick Fury POP I want my box to arrive already lol

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:15 pm

I like the Captain Marvel pop but that Fury one is amazing! What a stellar box. Can not wait for the next one.
Higher, Further, Faster

Guyhoff

Postby Guyhoff » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:18 pm

This will go nicely with the rest of my Captai Marvel Pops! I just need the Chase!!
Terry
Cleveland, OH
YouTube: Headless Ned Stark
https://linktr.ee/headlessnedstark

SDCC - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024

NYCC - 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023

SW Celebration - 2019, 2022

Funko Fundays - 2023

Fright Night - 2022

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:52 pm

Great box. I really like the pint glass in particular. Far more practical IMO than the "toothpick holders" *cough - shot glasses - cough*
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

Return to “Powered by Funko”