Disney Treasures - Subscription

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
User avatar
littodeb
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: US - Cali

Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby littodeb » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:02 pm

I can't remember which Disney box was "sold out" as of recent.
Which one was the latest one?
Also, is it STILL subscription?
I had a subscription but my cc must have expired but I had no way of "updating" this info.
I also thought I got my Little Mermaid one from Hot Topic.
What's going on?
Am I out of the loop?
Image
xoxo Deb

User avatar
lunarembrace
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby lunarembrace » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:08 pm

Just a little out of the loop. :O It's no longer a subscription, but was taken over by Hot Topic. The newest box right now is Dumbo, and all boxes from here on out will based on one movie, instead of just a general theme.

The last one was Lilo & Stitch, though.
Melissa
Image
Instagram: dorkydisneygirl

User avatar
littodeb
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: US - Cali

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby littodeb » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:37 pm

lunarembrace wrote:Just a little out of the loop. :O It's no longer a subscription, but was taken over by Hot Topic. The newest box right now is Dumbo, and all boxes from here on out will based on one movie, instead of just a general theme.

The last one was Lilo & Stitch, though.


Oh! Thanks for the update...
I must have read an old article lol
Image
xoxo Deb

User avatar
Thrillofthehunt
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:21 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:33 pm

I have been getting emails about sub boxes the last few weeks. Kind of strange since funko isn't managing the subscription any more
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 2683
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:02 pm

Thrillofthehunt wrote:I have been getting emails about sub boxes the last few weeks. Kind of strange since funko isn't managing the subscription any more


I did to. I think that is just a mistake email that is an auto email from them. It would be awesome if it means they are taking it back and running it again, but I doubt it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
pampam
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:50 pm

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby pampam » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:17 pm

I do like that they're available at Hot Topic now. It's easier to grab one when I'm out at the mall.

User avatar
pampam
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:50 pm

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby pampam » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:19 pm

I do like that they're available at Hot Topic now. It's easier to grab one when I'm out at the mall.

User avatar
chincoteague1
Posts: 1120
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 am
Location: California

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby chincoteague1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:41 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Thrillofthehunt wrote:I have been getting emails about sub boxes the last few weeks. Kind of strange since funko isn't managing the subscription any more


I did to. I think that is just a mistake email that is an auto email from them. It would be awesome if it means they are taking it back and running it again, but I doubt it.


I miss my subscription. It was so exciting having it show up at my front door.

User avatar
Sarcasticguy
Posts: 3763
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby Sarcasticguy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:08 pm

pampam wrote:I do like that they're available at Hot Topic now. It's easier to grab one when I'm out at the mall.


It's nice they're still easy to obtain, but I feel like the quality has gone way down :(
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
Image
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 2683
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:06 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:
pampam wrote:I do like that they're available at Hot Topic now. It's easier to grab one when I'm out at the mall.


It's nice they're still easy to obtain, but I feel like the quality has gone way down :(


I agree with the quality. The quality has really gone way down and price has increased. This is why, I will be very selective with each box based on theme. If it is a theme I have to have like dumbo, I will get it without looking at spoilers. If it isn't a must have theme, I will look at spoilers.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
littodeb
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: US - Cali

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby littodeb » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:34 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:
pampam wrote:I do like that they're available at Hot Topic now. It's easier to grab one when I'm out at the mall.


It's nice they're still easy to obtain, but I feel like the quality has gone way down :(


I agree with the quality. The quality has really gone way down and price has increased. This is why, I will be very selective with each box based on theme. If it is a theme I have to have like dumbo, I will get it without looking at spoilers. If it isn't a must have theme, I will look at spoilers.


I started it for Pop + Tshirt.
Now... Some don't even have.
But I do like the fact that Amazon ones don't charge shipping.
Image
xoxo Deb

User avatar
Libertyroxx
Posts: 2075
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:09 pm
Location: The City of Angels

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:37 pm

I haven't gotten any of them since it went to HT. Though I am sorely tempted to get that Captain Hook and Tick Tock movie moment, that one is great.
Brian; the Funatic formerly known as paxderomano

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko

ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Sarcasticguy
Posts: 3763
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby Sarcasticguy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:44 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:I haven't gotten any of them since it went to HT. Though I am sorely tempted to get that Captain Hook and Tick Tock movie moment, that one is great.


Captain Hook and Ariel moments are legit... even though Ariel's mouth is weird haha.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
Image
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

User avatar
coopscohen
Posts: 1281
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 2:13 am

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby coopscohen » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:59 pm

Still bummed a shirt was never included in any of these lol
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Libertyroxx
Posts: 2075
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:09 pm
Location: The City of Angels

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:37 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:I haven't gotten any of them since it went to HT. Though I am sorely tempted to get that Captain Hook and Tick Tock movie moment, that one is great.


Captain Hook and Ariel moments are legit... even though Ariel's mouth is weird haha.


The mouth is odd. I couldn't get past it.
Brian; the Funatic formerly known as paxderomano

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko

ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
sdcccrasher
Posts: 4675
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: So. Cal

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:40 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:I haven't gotten any of them since it went to HT. Though I am sorely tempted to get that Captain Hook and Tick Tock movie moment, that one is great.


Still missing the subscription days ... extremely selective now.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

User avatar
Libertyroxx
Posts: 2075
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:09 pm
Location: The City of Angels

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby Libertyroxx » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:22 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:I haven't gotten any of them since it went to HT. Though I am sorely tempted to get that Captain Hook and Tick Tock movie moment, that one is great.


Still missing the subscription days ... extremely selective now.


I vastly prefer subscription style. I still have both MCC and Smuggler's Bounty in part because of the subscription.
Brian; the Funatic formerly known as paxderomano

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko

ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
sdcccrasher
Posts: 4675
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: So. Cal

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:05 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:I haven't gotten any of them since it went to HT. Though I am sorely tempted to get that Captain Hook and Tick Tock movie moment, that one is great.


Still missing the subscription days ... extremely selective now.


I vastly prefer subscription style. I still have both MCC and Smuggler's Bounty in part because of the subscription.


Yup ... Because I have to go to the store to purchase it, I am much more picky now. Plus the surprise aspect is gone.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

User avatar
littodeb
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: US - Cali

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby littodeb » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:43 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
Still missing the subscription days ... extremely selective now.


I vastly prefer subscription style. I still have both MCC and Smuggler's Bounty in part because of the subscription.


Yup ... Because I have to go to the store to purchase it, I am much more picky now. Plus the surprise aspect is gone.


I've been meaning to get Ariel's movie moment...
But I'm lazy about going to the store. Aye-
Hopefully I'm not too late...
Image
xoxo Deb

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:51 am

This box being at Hot Topic has made it very easy to get. I think the first box sold out online, but none of the others really have. My store takes a few weeks to sell out of each box these days. I like the boxes but I think the box quality has been improving since they started to focus on just one movie instead of having them be all over the place like with the first few boxes.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 2683
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:05 pm

dexiesmom wrote:This box being at Hot Topic has made it very easy to get. I think the first box sold out online, but none of the others really have. My store takes a few weeks to sell out of each box these days. I like the boxes but I think the box quality has been improving since they started to focus on just one movie instead of having them be all over the place like with the first few boxes.


I do like being at Hot Topic made it easier for people that were on a box by box basis. I liked having the yearly subscription option. I agree the Dumbo one was definitely a step up in quality compared to the early Hot Topic boxes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 2683
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:38 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:I haven't gotten any of them since it went to HT. Though I am sorely tempted to get that Captain Hook and Tick Tock movie moment, that one is great.


I have it, and I can say it is a great movie moment and it was done well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
FunkoMeansFun
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:47 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:I haven't gotten any of them since it went to HT. Though I am sorely tempted to get that Captain Hook and Tick Tock movie moment, that one is great.


I have it, and I can say it is a great movie moment and it was done well.



Got a pic to show us :) ? Love to see. :freddy3:
:freddy3: Image

User avatar
volsspongebob
Posts: 795
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:10 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:This box being at Hot Topic has made it very easy to get. I think the first box sold out online, but none of the others really have. My store takes a few weeks to sell out of each box these days. I like the boxes but I think the box quality has been improving since they started to focus on just one movie instead of having them be all over the place like with the first few boxes.


I do like being at Hot Topic made it easier for people that were on a box by box basis. I liked having the yearly subscription option. I agree the Dumbo one was definitely a step up in quality compared to the early Hot Topic boxes.


The Dumbo box was the first in the line that almost had me. Considering how meh I was with the others this was a huge step in the right direction.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:15 pm

volsspongebob wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:This box being at Hot Topic has made it very easy to get. I think the first box sold out online, but none of the others really have. My store takes a few weeks to sell out of each box these days. I like the boxes but I think the box quality has been improving since they started to focus on just one movie instead of having them be all over the place like with the first few boxes.


I do like being at Hot Topic made it easier for people that were on a box by box basis. I liked having the yearly subscription option. I agree the Dumbo one was definitely a step up in quality compared to the early Hot Topic boxes.


The Dumbo box was the first in the line that almost had me. Considering how meh I was with the others this was a huge step in the right direction.

I just wish they had a subscription option for those of us that already know they are going to buy all the boxes lol lol lol

The Dumbo box was definitely the best box they have had yet! It was great and all the items were amazing!
Image ImageImage

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 2683
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:27 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I do like being at Hot Topic made it easier for people that were on a box by box basis. I liked having the yearly subscription option. I agree the Dumbo one was definitely a step up in quality compared to the early Hot Topic boxes.


The Dumbo box was the first in the line that almost had me. Considering how meh I was with the others this was a huge step in the right direction.

I just wish they had a subscription option for those of us that already know they are going to buy all the boxes lol lol lol

The Dumbo box was definitely the best box they have had yet! It was great and all the items were amazing!


I would love to see a subscription option offered as well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
littodeb
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: US - Cali

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby littodeb » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:21 pm

It's too bad that HT started limiting the Hot Cash for these boxes :(
Image
xoxo Deb

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby dexiesmom » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:10 pm

littodeb wrote:It's too bad that HT started limiting the Hot Cash for these boxes :(

Yeah, I have noticed that too. They are definitely timing these to come out when hot cash is not able to be used.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
littodeb
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: US - Cali

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby littodeb » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:03 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
littodeb wrote:It's too bad that HT started limiting the Hot Cash for these boxes :(

Yeah, I have noticed that too. They are definitely timing these to come out when hot cash is not able to be used.


Even when they ARE available, it can't be included-
Image
xoxo Deb

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:21 pm

littodeb wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
littodeb wrote:It's too bad that HT started limiting the Hot Cash for these boxes :(

Yeah, I have noticed that too. They are definitely timing these to come out when hot cash is not able to be used.


Even when they ARE available, it can't be included-

Which I don't really get...every other HT exclusive item is usable with hot cash.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Mags
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:19 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Re: Disney Treasures - Subscription

Postby Mags » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
littodeb wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Yeah, I have noticed that too. They are definitely timing these to come out when hot cash is not able to be used.


Even when they ARE available, it can't be included-

Which I don't really get...every other HT exclusive item is usable with hot cash.

Not always. There have been several times Hot Cash hasn't been useable on HT exclusives.
Image


Return to “Powered by Funko”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users