Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm
Location: Augusta, KS
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:56 pm

TheStephil wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Me too! I actually YouTube'd the clip of it because it's been in my head off and on since the contents of the box were shown.
I think I'm going to snag Shenzi, Banzai and Ed. A local store had them for a reasonable price last time I was in and they are sorta needed for this Scar.


IDK what your store had them at, but they're still on amazon at regular price.


I was not aware of that. Last time I checked it showed them out of stock. I think he had them for $40 or maybe $45. I'll check this weekend. Amazon can be hit or miss with their packaging so I'd prefer to get it in person.



true true.. i prefer to see the exact box im getting too
Hi! I'm Dustin! ***If you happen to be attending SDCC and think you can/would be willing to grab the Power Ranger action figures for me, slide on over into my DMs... we can work something out :D ***

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby MacKazoo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:58 pm

TheStephil wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
I'll do the same. Worst case, I know a few people that would be happy with the duplicate. i wish it was better odds but I'm not buying 6.

This is why I am not going to buy a box because I am unlucky


Maybe someone will gift you a duplicate. [-o<

I’m not interested either with the box, so that’s a plus.

DisneyFanatic
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:53 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Disney Treasures May/June Theme Predictions

Postby DisneyFanatic » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:27 am

tlaloc666 wrote:
DisneyFanatic wrote:
tlaloc666 wrote:
i think we need more characters :D

From the lion king or in general?


in general, theres a lot of villains to just make the same character..........

Very true!! Love Disney and would love to see some of the classics remade again

User avatar
GuruGuy128
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby GuruGuy128 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:50 am

I wish they would have some sort of insert that teased the next box, like a Funkoized Movie Poster since it's all movie themes
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

User avatar
Shalee04
Posts: 2478
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 pm
Location: Bakersfield,Calif
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Shalee04 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:02 pm

Sweet box
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.
ISO~ Flocked Lotso. And a Bobs big boy pop.

Pops and Dorbz -1750~~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays
And
Baby Groot with bomb from this years fundays.

Image

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby MacKazoo » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:12 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:I wish they would have some sort of insert that teased the next box, like a Funkoized Movie Poster since it's all movie themes

I am guessing either Toy Story, Frozen, or Little Mermaid.

User avatar
pinklaquer
Posts: 1640
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:03 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May/June Theme Predictions

Postby pinklaquer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:32 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:I'm hoping one of them is for TLM since that's around the time the anniversary merch will be releasing. I really want a Vanessa Pop!. I would also like Vanessa and Ariel Rock Candy. I love the RBtI Ariel Rock Candy and would love to have one of her in mermaid form or in her blue kingdom tour dress.



As a fellow TLM fan i couldn't agree more... BUT... they deffo need to space things out... BUT i have to agree a Rock Candy version of Ariel in mermaid form would have been so cool! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
Image

Smijus2004
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Smijus2004 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:56 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:I wish they would have some sort of insert that teased the next box, like a Funkoized Movie Poster since it's all movie themes

I am guessing either Toy Story, Frozen, or Little Mermaid.


Would love a toy story box. I miss the old treasure boxes that would include some designs from the parks.

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby MacKazoo » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:20 pm

Smijus2004 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:I wish they would have some sort of insert that teased the next box, like a Funkoized Movie Poster since it's all movie themes

I am guessing either Toy Story, Frozen, or Little Mermaid.


Would love a toy story box. I miss the old treasure boxes that would include some designs from the parks.

Me too.

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 573
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby YeetGrimes » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:39 pm

I wish they did more for Big Hero 6...lot's of potential there. Also, Scar looks AMAZING!
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2018. I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
Image

Smijus2004
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Smijus2004 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:23 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I wish they did more for Big Hero 6...lot's of potential there. Also, Scar looks AMAZING!


Yes! More Big Hero 6!

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby MacKazoo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:11 am

Toy Story and other Pixar movies would be great

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 1301
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:27 am

MacKazoo wrote:Toy Story and other Pixar movies would be great


Couldn't agree more with you. They always lend themselves for amazing products.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
Mjacob78
Posts: 937
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:57 am
Location: Winter Garden , Florida

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Mjacob78 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:59 am

The Lion King box looks great!! Love the Zazu lol. I can hear him singing when I look at it. But why do they have a chase??!! Gina be hard
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
Pop count :480 and climbing
Image

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby MacKazoo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:50 am

mongoose12 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:Toy Story and other Pixar movies would be great


Couldn't agree more with you. They always lend themselves for amazing products.

Plus there’s so many great items you could do

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 1607
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Mjacob78 wrote:The Lion King box looks great!! Love the Zazu lol. I can hear him singing when I look at it. But why do they have a chase??!! Gina be hard

I agree, I'm really looking forward to this box coming out in just a few days. Also, I'm glad I'm ok with the common scar and not pressed for the chase because like you said it's going to be tough to get.

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby MacKazoo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:44 am

I wonder what’s the next box theme going to be still hoping for Pixar

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm
Location: Augusta, KS
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby dmitch86 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:00 am

Boymom4 wrote:
Mjacob78 wrote:The Lion King box looks great!! Love the Zazu lol. I can hear him singing when I look at it. But why do they have a chase??!! Gina be hard

I agree, I'm really looking forward to this box coming out in just a few days. Also, I'm glad I'm ok with the common scar and not pressed for the chase because like you said it's going to be tough to get.



I love both versions. So either way I'll be happy, but in the end I want both haha. I think were going to get 2 boxes on Thursday unless we really wanna gamble and get 3.
Hi! I'm Dustin! ***If you happen to be attending SDCC and think you can/would be willing to grab the Power Ranger action figures for me, slide on over into my DMs... we can work something out :D ***

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 1607
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Boymom4 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:24 am

dmitch86 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
Mjacob78 wrote:The Lion King box looks great!! Love the Zazu lol. I can hear him singing when I look at it. But why do they have a chase??!! Gina be hard

I agree, I'm really looking forward to this box coming out in just a few days. Also, I'm glad I'm ok with the common scar and not pressed for the chase because like you said it's going to be tough to get.



I love both versions. So either way I'll be happy, but in the end I want both haha. I think were going to get 2 boxes on Thursday unless we really wanna gamble and get 3.


I would also love to have both versions as well, especially since Lion King is my all time favorite Disney movie. I just feel like the boxes are kinda pricey so spending $32.50 for one is enough for me. I'll probably open it up outside the store to see if I got lucky for the chase, but either way I'm good with the common version. I like everything in the box so win-win no matter what the outcome is. Good luck to you...hope you end up with both versions.

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby MacKazoo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:29 am

I would wait for the box to go on sale before buying many

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm
Location: Augusta, KS
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby dmitch86 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:50 am

MacKazoo wrote:I would wait for the box to go on sale before buying many


Very good point.. Aladdin's box dropped down to $10 in only a couple of weeks.
Hi! I'm Dustin! ***If you happen to be attending SDCC and think you can/would be willing to grab the Power Ranger action figures for me, slide on over into my DMs... we can work something out :D ***

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby MacKazoo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:50 am

dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:I would wait for the box to go on sale before buying many


Very good point.. Aladdin's box dropped down to $10 in only a couple of weeks.

Yeah that’s probably for the best to wait

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm
Location: Augusta, KS
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby dmitch86 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:01 am

MacKazoo wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:I would wait for the box to go on sale before buying many


Very good point.. Aladdin's box dropped down to $10 in only a couple of weeks.

Yeah that’s probably for the best to wait



Good call, good call. I'll probably still end up getting one Thursday just so I know I dont miss out on the box. I'll be happy with whichever variant it is. Then If it's not the chase... once the price drops start hunting for it haha
Hi! I'm Dustin! ***If you happen to be attending SDCC and think you can/would be willing to grab the Power Ranger action figures for me, slide on over into my DMs... we can work something out :D ***

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby MacKazoo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:41 am

dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
Very good point.. Aladdin's box dropped down to $10 in only a couple of weeks.

Yeah that’s probably for the best to wait



Good call, good call. I'll probably still end up getting one Thursday just so I know I dont miss out on the box. I'll be happy with whichever variant it is. Then If it's not the chase... once the price drops start hunting for it haha

Good plan of action

User avatar
Rocky625
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:14 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Rocky625 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:38 pm

The Lion King Box will go great with the Hyena 3-pack
Patricia

Yassiefay4
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Yassiefay4 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:48 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I wish they did more for Big Hero 6...lot's of potential there. Also, Scar looks AMAZING!


Agreed!!

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm
Location: Augusta, KS
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby dmitch86 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:48 pm

Rocky625 wrote:The Lion King Box will go great with the Hyena 3-pack



Awww.. Just noticed your avatar pic.. you got a Pom? We've got one, just turned 6.
Hi! I'm Dustin! ***If you happen to be attending SDCC and think you can/would be willing to grab the Power Ranger action figures for me, slide on over into my DMs... we can work something out :D ***

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 3153
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:31 pm

I can't wait for this box to come out. I really hope I get the chase, but I will be happy with out it. I might go for two due to the fact I have a 10% coupon and two rewards, so getting two wouldn't be too bad in terms of cost.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm
Location: Augusta, KS
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby dmitch86 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:20 pm

nascar246788 wrote:I can't wait for this box to come out. I really hope I get the chase, but I will be happy with out it. I might go for two due to the fact I have a 10% coupon and two rewards, so getting two wouldn't be too bad in terms of cost.



Good luck! I think both variants are awesome.. I'm hoping for the chase in my first box.. it'll make buying a second box for the regular a lot easier haha
Hi! I'm Dustin! ***If you happen to be attending SDCC and think you can/would be willing to grab the Power Ranger action figures for me, slide on over into my DMs... we can work something out :D ***

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
GuruGuy128
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby GuruGuy128 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:38 pm

Do you buy it right away or wait and hope for the 1/2 off price
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 3153
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:07 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:I can't wait for this box to come out. I really hope I get the chase, but I will be happy with out it. I might go for two due to the fact I have a 10% coupon and two rewards, so getting two wouldn't be too bad in terms of cost.



Good luck! I think both variants are awesome.. I'm hoping for the chase in my first box.. it'll make buying a second box for the regular a lot easier haha


And just my luck when I rarely get chases, I end up with two chases lolz.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
coopscohen
Posts: 1355
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 2:13 am

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby coopscohen » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:12 am

I will get one for sure and if I'm not lucky enough to get the chase will probably purchase 2nd hand. Box price is pretty steep to keep taking shots.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Eman185
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:54 am

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Eman185 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:12 am

coopscohen wrote:I will get one for sure and if I'm not lucky enough to get the chase will probably purchase 2nd hand. Box price is pretty steep to keep taking shots.

Yeah same here. Two would be my tops. I’ll start off with one and hope for the best.
ImageImage

User avatar
Rocky625
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:14 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Rocky625 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:37 am

dmitch86 wrote:
Rocky625 wrote:The Lion King Box will go great with the Hyena 3-pack



Awww.. Just noticed your avatar pic.. you got a Pom? We've got one, just turned 6.

Yeah, our little guy is almost 10 now :eek:
Patricia

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby MacKazoo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:42 am

dmitch86 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:I can't wait for this box to come out. I really hope I get the chase, but I will be happy with out it. I might go for two due to the fact I have a 10% coupon and two rewards, so getting two wouldn't be too bad in terms of cost.



Good luck! I think both variants are awesome.. I'm hoping for the chase in my first box.. it'll make buying a second box for the regular a lot easier haha

If not then wait for the box to go on sale and try your luck then

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm
Location: Augusta, KS
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:26 am

Rocky625 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
Rocky625 wrote:The Lion King Box will go great with the Hyena 3-pack



Awww.. Just noticed your avatar pic.. you got a Pom? We've got one, just turned 6.

Yeah, our little guy is almost 10 now :eek:


Cute.. some of them can get up there, the lady we got ours had one that was like 15.
Hi! I'm Dustin! ***If you happen to be attending SDCC and think you can/would be willing to grab the Power Ranger action figures for me, slide on over into my DMs... we can work something out :D ***

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Mjacob78
Posts: 937
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:57 am
Location: Winter Garden , Florida

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Mjacob78 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:00 pm

So at my HT the boxes were buy one get one for $5 so I got 2 hoping for one of each and of course I get to green ones lol. I have zero luck.
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
Pop count :480 and climbing
Image

DivineWarrior
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby DivineWarrior » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:41 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

dang?! really? I though the bigger pops were a little more common. hmm oh well. I'll probably buy 2 and cross my fingers.


I'll do the same. Worst case, I know a few people that would be happy with the duplicate. i wish it was better odds but I'm not buying 6.

This is why I am not going to buy a box because I am unlucky


My wife picked up our box today and they were running a deal. Buy one and then get the second one for $5. If you haven't picked it up already I think that was a great deal and makes the financial burden not as much.

DivineWarrior
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby DivineWarrior » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:42 pm

Mjacob78 wrote:So at my HT the boxes were buy one get one for $5 so I got 2 hoping for one of each and of course I get to green ones lol. I have zero luck.


Good Luck! I was in the same boat.

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby MacKazoo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:42 pm

Oh that’s a good deal, I’d buy that


Return to “Powered by Funko”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users