Marvel Collector's Corps May 2019: Endgame

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Joesandwich123

Re: Marvel Collector's Corps May 2019: Endgame

Postby Joesandwich123 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:42 am

racheva wrote:It's live right now. Just ordered. Only XL, tho.

https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Marvel-Col ... /ref=nodl_

Hoping to see some images soon

And I hope that the pop will actually be part of the movie rather than based off concept art that never made it in
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 13, 2019 1:46 am

The Head wrote:
comic book guy wrote:
Lexaeus wrote:I know this probably sounds dumb, but I really want another pint glass like the Captain Marvel box.

I loved the pint glass in the Captain Marvel box so you are not alone! Hopefully we will see more of them in future boxes.

I like the pint glasses as well, but I just hope they don't overdo it and start putting them in every box. I don't need 20 pint glasses! lol

I loved the pint glass (I say, as I'm drinking out of mine now!), and woudl be fine with a few pint glasses every now and then. I don't need it in every box, but I really did love that they gave us something USEFUL, that won't sit around collecting dust. If they want to keep throwing in something we can USE with each box, that would be wonderful!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 13, 2019 1:53 am

theoriginalz wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:
theoriginalz wrote:

Sdcc is far too close.

I'm 100% sure we all said this about Infinity War and then it's been a year and we haven't gotten a single Con-Exclusive for that movie. I wouldn't be so sure it'll be different for Endgame.

I suppose that's true - we got Thor Ragnarok pops. :-k

And the new Spidey movie is releasing RIGHT before SDCC (she says, hoping against hope that they aren't evil to us and make it harder to get all these pops we desperately want!). My fingers are crossed that they go that direction, and give us what we all want in the MCC box!
Image ImageImage Image

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon May 13, 2019 8:43 am

Katers wrote:
The Head wrote:
comic book guy wrote:
I loved the pint glass in the Captain Marvel box so you are not alone! Hopefully we will see more of them in future boxes.

I like the pint glasses as well, but I just hope they don't overdo it and start putting them in every box. I don't need 20 pint glasses! lol

I loved the pint glass (I say, as I'm drinking out of mine now!), and woudl be fine with a few pint glasses every now and then. I don't need it in every box, but I really did love that they gave us something USEFUL, that won't sit around collecting dust. If they want to keep throwing in something we can USE with each box, that would be wonderful!

Agreed with the Glass. Ours instantly went into the rotation. Only things that sucks about it is that its hand wash only. Put that sucker in the dish washer and the paint will come right off.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon May 13, 2019 9:44 am

I’m still waiting for my captain marvel box to show up. But I think this end game box will be awesome hope there’s a hat.
Image Image

anime23

Postby anime23 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:28 am

Katers wrote:
anime23 wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
It’s pretty rare for boxes to run out from what I’ve seen

My guess is that everyone was high on the endgame hype after seeing it that they wanted whatever was in the box

Good for them, I really hope its a good box. That last one with Thanos and his ship was way too big for me though.

Agreed! It was super cool, and I was so tempted to keep it, but ended up selling it just because of it's size. I really enjoyed the box though, and I'm 100% looking forward to this box! Can't imaging not keeping all of it this round!

The color changing cup is my favorite since I need coffee to live
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

leosalion

Postby leosalion » Mon May 13, 2019 10:33 am

anime23 wrote:
Katers wrote:
anime23 wrote:

Good for them, I really hope its a good box. That last one with Thanos and his ship was way too big for me though.

Agreed! It was super cool, and I was so tempted to keep it, but ended up selling it just because of it's size. I really enjoyed the box though, and I'm 100% looking forward to this box! Can't imaging not keeping all of it this round!

The color changing cup is my favorite since I need coffee to live

The mug was by far my favorite part of the box! Coffee/tea is necessity for me too

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Mon May 13, 2019 6:29 pm

volsspongebob wrote:
Katers wrote:
The Head wrote:

Agreed with the Glass. Ours instantly went into the rotation. Only things that sucks about it is that its hand wash only. Put that sucker in the dish washer and the paint will come right off.

Didn't know they were hand wash only! ooops, i put Captain Marvel is the dishwasher several times, no issues yet
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

racheva

Postby racheva » Mon May 13, 2019 7:02 pm

Thrillofthehunt wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:
Katers wrote:

Didn't know they were hand wash only! ooops, i put Captain Marvel is the dishwasher several times, no issues yet

Not to go completely off topic, but it depends on your dishwasher settings. Mine has express (which I use on the regular), standard, and pots/pans. I made the mistake once or twice of putting Alamo Drafthouse glasses in when I was doing pots and pans. It gets so hot, it can ruin the design. My Kingsman rocks glass was almost wiped clean, but I was lucky to get a replacement. My porg TLJ pint glass had the bottom of the design lift and crack, but it's not that noticeable. Lesson (finally) learned.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 14, 2019 1:16 am

volsspongebob wrote:
Katers wrote:
The Head wrote:

Really? Oops! I've dishwash-ered mine twice now, and it's holding up just fine so far! lol , maybe my dishwasher is terrible? But seriously though - dishwasher safe would be a plus!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 14, 2019 1:21 am

racheva wrote:
Thrillofthehunt wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

Not to go completely off topic, but it depends on your dishwasher settings. Mine has express (which I use on the regular), standard, and pots/pans. I made the mistake once or twice of putting Alamo Drafthouse glasses in when I was doing pots and pans. It gets so hot, it can ruin the design. My Kingsman rocks glass was almost wiped clean, but I was lucky to get a replacement. My porg TLJ pint glass had the bottom of the design lift and crack, but it's not that noticeable. Lesson (finally) learned.

A) So glad it's not just me..!

And B) Did not even think about the settings, thanks for that!!
Image ImageImage Image

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:41 am

Who’s excited for this box? I can’t wait for this!!! I know it’s gonna be awesome!! So I’m glad I jumped on it as soon as it was available to pre order! Who else is gettin one for sure?
:freddy3:

Here to help other fellow funatics in anyway and everyway that I can.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Tue May 14, 2019 9:27 am

racheva wrote:
Thrillofthehunt wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

Good to know. I use the same setting by default. Funatics helping funatics. Thank you!!
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

[size=85]Image

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Tue May 14, 2019 10:01 pm

I hope they restock this box so I can grab one. I tried telling myself not to collect anything from the Endgame line, then I watched it and it’s the best movie of all time so...I’m screwed lol
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:34 pm

Kullekter89 wrote:Who’s excited for this box? I can’t wait for this!!! I know it’s gonna be awesome!! So I’m glad I jumped on it as soon as it was available to pre order! Who else is gettin one for sure?

I have it on autorenew, so I hope that means i'm good to go!!
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

matrixman9

Postby matrixman9 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:40 am

was able to get a restock on this, guess they stocked a few more XL's. Looking forward to seeing what it is.

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 am

Unpopular Opinion:
Spoiler: show
I hope its something Iron Man related or Unmasked Rescue Armor Pepper Potts or Pepper Potts holding the "Proof that Tony Stark has a heart" arc reactor.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:22 am

clutch09 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:Who’s excited for this box? I can’t wait for this!!! I know it’s gonna be awesome!! So I’m glad I jumped on it as soon as it was available to pre order! Who else is gettin one for sure?

I have it on autorenew, so I hope that means i'm good to go!!

Yeah lol let’s see
:freddy3:

Here to help other fellow funatics in anyway and everyway that I can.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Wed May 15, 2019 7:52 am

I still WANT TO KNOW!!!!
I reorganized my pops this weekend to make room. Man, Marvel is getting a lot added added to their line. I’m running out of room!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:46 am

I hope the shirt is pretty cool. I love getting shirts in these boxes.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:00 am

Eman185 wrote:I hope the shirt is pretty cool. I love getting shirts in these boxes.

yes! the shirts always a win in my book. the design is always cool too...some of my favorites are from previous starwars boxes

theoriginalz

Postby theoriginalz » Thu May 16, 2019 10:21 am

I hate that these are "mystery boxes". Just tell me the contents already!
First POP! - 2012
First Fundays - 2019
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
First FDO - 2023
I LOVE Gold Vinyl
The United Funko Family

hawkman2

Postby hawkman2 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:38 am

I used to get every box until they switched who sends them out, thinking they made a ton more I need to start getting again.

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Thu May 16, 2019 11:39 am

Eman185 wrote:I hope the shirt is pretty cool. I love getting shirts in these boxes.

Agreed. The shirts are usu my favorites

Classier

Postby Classier » Thu May 16, 2019 8:48 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:Unpopular Opinion:
I hope its something Iron Man related or Unmasked Rescue Armor Pepper Potts or Pepper Potts holding the "Proof that Tony Stark has a heart" arc reactor.

I think everyone getting this box would be happy to get an Iron Man with the stones. I’m hoping for that or Cap with Mjolnir. Especially the Cap because I’m getting a Chris Evans autograph next month.

wafflemaker222

Postby wafflemaker222 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:45 pm

Katers wrote:
The Head wrote:
comic book guy wrote:

Completely agree. I still like to wear the GOTG scarf that we got when it gets cold in the winter!

wafflemaker222

Postby wafflemaker222 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:47 pm

I still want a Movie Moment with
Cap VS Cap (And some good definition on the behinds ;-) )

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Fri May 17, 2019 3:54 pm

wafflemaker222 wrote:
Katers wrote:
The Head wrote:

Completely agree. I still like to wear the GOTG scarf that we got when it gets cold in the winter!

Many disliked that box (cause of no POP) and while I was slightly disappointed in no POP that box was one of my favorites and the scarf was a primary reason why it ranked so high IMO.

[size=85]Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 19, 2019 2:29 am

TriFeckTa wrote:Unpopular Opinion:

I would be okay with that being one of 2 pops! Or, if they want to release that separately, that's fine with me too! I agree those need to be made!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 19, 2019 2:31 am

wafflemaker222 wrote:
Katers wrote:
The Head wrote:

Yeah, my hulk beanie is my favorite winter hat! I would be okay with a hat for summer wear!
Image ImageImage Image

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Have any hints been given out for the box yet?

wafflemaker222

Postby wafflemaker222 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:10 pm

I have not heard anything quite yet, just that there is a T-shirt

wafflemaker222

Postby wafflemaker222 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:11 pm

volsspongebob wrote:
wafflemaker222 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Many disliked that box (cause of no POP) and while I was slightly disappointed in no POP that box was one of my favorites and the scarf was a primary reason why it ranked so high IMO.

I did enjoy the groot and rocket ornaments also!

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue May 21, 2019 6:51 pm

I got an email from Amazon today saying they are shipping next Tuesday and that Monday will be the last day to cancel (as if).

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue May 21, 2019 7:55 pm

Can this arrive already? Have a feeling I'm going to love whatever is in this box and can't wait for it to arrive!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

anime23

Postby anime23 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:03 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:I got an email from Amazon today saying they are shipping next Tuesday and that Monday will be the last day to cancel (as if).

I didn't get that email. Usually, I do though. Doesn't matter I want it lol I wish it would ship already.
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Tue May 21, 2019 9:28 pm

I haven't received any email notifications from Amazon but I just checked and it says my box subscription is active and shipping on the 29th.

I'm really excited for this one and can't wait to see what's inside!
:king: Mike

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:53 pm

anime23 wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:I got an email from Amazon today saying they are shipping next Tuesday and that Monday will be the last day to cancel (as if).

I didn't get that email. Usually, I do though. Doesn't matter I want it lol I wish it would ship already.

woohoo!!! I got my email today!!! so stoked to get this one!!! I got mine around 2pm
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 22, 2019 2:06 am

clutch09 wrote:
anime23 wrote:

woohoo!!! I got my email today!!! so stoked to get this one!!! I got mine around 2pm

Just got my email today today, super excited - can't wait! And very impressed with how top secret they're keeping this box!! I feel like there are usually spoilers by now. Maybe with it selling out (on and off), they don't need the hype of a leak? (Conspiracy theory - the leaks are now proven to be on purpose! :eek: )
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 22, 2019 2:09 am

wafflemaker222 wrote:I have not heard anything quite yet, just that there is a T-shirt

Back to back shirts! I am 100% okay with that!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Powered by Funko”