MCC May: Black Widow

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
scullysdad

Re: MCC May: Black Widow

Postby scullysdad » Sun May 03, 2020 11:01 pm

I wonder how hard it would be for Funko to swap out the BW box with another theme to release this closer to the movie. I am expecting an unmasked Red Guardian and that’s not a spoiler so maybe it won’t matter.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon May 04, 2020 1:49 am

scullysdad wrote:I wonder how hard it would be for Funko to swap out the BW box with another theme to release this closer to the movie. I am expecting an unmasked Red Guardian and that’s not a spoiler so maybe it won’t matter.

I think they’re hitting production snags, so it’s not likely.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Wed May 13, 2020 10:17 pm

I was watching a random Pop haul YouTube video and they SPOILED THE BOX. I haven’t got a subscription box since Smuggler’s Bounty ended so I was hoping for a surprise for once. Ah well.

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Thu May 14, 2020 2:17 am

scullysdad wrote:I was watching a random Pop haul YouTube video and they SPOILED THE BOX. I haven’t got a subscription box since Smuggler’s Bounty ended so I was hoping for a surprise for once. Ah well.

Caught the spoilers, too. Always tough when you’re following stuff online.

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Fri May 22, 2020 12:25 am

Since I hadn't heard about any spoilers being revealed I went and checked out what was in the box and it looks cool. Dunno when I'll be able to get it though, Amazon are charging a heap more for shipping internationally (the Cap Marvel box is $41 just for shipping at the moment), so I'll have to wait until that gets back to normal at least. When I had the Cap Marvel one sent last year it was only $16 shipping, so that's a huge increase.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sat May 23, 2020 10:20 pm

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:Since I hadn't heard about any spoilers being revealed I went and checked out what was in the box and it looks cool. Dunno when I'll be able to get it though, Amazon are charging a heap more for shipping internationally (the Cap Marvel box is $41 just for shipping at the moment), so I'll have to wait until that gets back to normal at least. When I had the Cap Marvel one sent last year it was only $16 shipping, so that's a huge increase.

I ink it so a pretty cool box, doesn’t seem to over inform the movie either

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Wed May 27, 2020 7:56 pm

This is the first box I’ve skipped since subscribing. Pops just did nothing for me.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Thu May 28, 2020 9:32 am

Amazon updated to show the next box - X-Men movies 20th anniversary. Since I plan on getting all of those Pops, I will definitely be keeping the box.

Not sure what essential Pops they could do that aren’t already included in the wave. Kitty Pryde or Blink?

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Thu May 28, 2020 5:30 pm

scullysdad wrote:Amazon updated to show the next box - X-Men movies 20th anniversary. Since I plan on getting all of those Pops, I will definitely be keeping the box.

Not sure what essential Pops they could do that aren’t already included in the wave. Kitty Pryde or Blink?

Man, they can get other wolverines, different colossus variations, different storm, sabretooth, iceman, Angel, a unique Nightcrawler —so many they can still do......dude i haven’t go gotten a box in awhile but may pull the trigger on this one.

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Fri May 29, 2020 7:31 pm

Seeing the unboxing spoilers for this box, at least I will have that POP T in time for the theater release. :cheers:

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Sun May 31, 2020 4:36 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:This is the first box I’ve skipped since subscribing. Pops just did nothing for me.

Gotta agree with you on this one. Shirt is the best thing in the box, and I don't even wear the shirts. Pretty disappointing.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun May 31, 2020 6:21 pm

I actually really like the Black Widow box, it I can see why people aren’t blown away.
Spoiler: show
The civilian clothes Red Guardian/ Alexei is a great Pop and makes the box worth it to me.
Before this I think the last MCC box I got was the one with the Hulk #1 two-pack, but I don’t regret getting this.

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Sun May 31, 2020 6:56 pm

scullysdad wrote:I was watching a random Pop haul YouTube video and they SPOILED THE BOX. I haven’t got a subscription box since Smuggler’s Bounty ended so I was hoping for a surprise for once. Ah well.

Miss those SB days :( :( :(
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:01 am

The price finally came down so I've ordered it for $23.98, glad I was able to wait for the price to lower down from $39.99, and the shipping was only $13.xx so I can't complain. I have no idea how long it'll take to get here with the Covid situation but I don't mind how long it takes, I'm just happy I got it. :love5:

Return to “Powered by Funko”