Marvel Collector's Corp Volume 2020 November Issue: Infinity Saga End Credits

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Katers

Re: Marvel Collector's Corp Volume 2020 November Issue: Infinity Saga End Credits

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:56 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
If they did dorbz still it would be perfect size.

I would also accept a mystery mini set for this! \:D/

I could see a mystery mini set doing good for that movie series.

Plus added bonus of not taking up all the space ever?

I really want this now, even though I think it is highly unlikely!

Katers

Re: Marvel Collector's Corp Volume 2020 November Issue: Infinity Saga End Credits

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:12 am

mongoose12 wrote:
Katers wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:Could be a skrull as Nick Fury re: Spiderman far from home end credit

I can't believe we haven't gotten that yet as a pop! Such a lost opportunity!

Haha, maybe this is the opportunity to right that wrong :cheers:

I will always encourage an opportunity to make errors like this right!

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:35 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
I would also accept a mystery mini set for this! \:D/

Probably would have had a better chance about 2 years ago.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:20 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Most of me agrees with you, but there's a small part of me that is staring at the artwork for the box going "But....maybe???" \:D/

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:30 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Most of me agrees with you, but there's a small part of me that is staring at the artwork for the box going "But....maybe???" \:D/

We do know that anything is possible with a surprise release from funko. Just throw them in the box for us. haha
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

iTisnado29

Postby iTisnado29 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:41 pm

Year def getting this hahahaha
:freddy2:

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:16 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

We do know that anything is possible with a surprise release from funko. Just throw them in the box for us. haha

Totally! We've already proven we can take care of the assembling! lol

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
I cannot wait for this box - insta-buy as soon as I saw the announcement! Can't wait for it - too bad we HAVE to wait for it! lol :cheers:

I can always count on your enthusiasm!

Absolutely - as long as I have something to be enthusiastic over! lol I think this one particularly is exciting to me because I skipped the last 2 boxes. I don't like skipping boxes, I really look forward to them. So knowing it's something I'm going to love already makes me really happy! \:D/

Yeah I think on the whole, it should have some good stuff.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:10 pm

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
I can always count on your enthusiasm!

Absolutely - as long as I have something to be enthusiastic over! lol I think this one particularly is exciting to me because I skipped the last 2 boxes. I don't like skipping boxes, I really look forward to them. So knowing it's something I'm going to love already makes me really happy! \:D/

Yeah I think on the whole, it should have some good stuff.

Totally - though darnit, November is a LONG time away from now!

popfanboy
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby popfanboy » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Well the contents of the box have surfaced online and I LOVE it! One of my favorite boxes in a long time. I think everything in it is perfect.
Spoiler: show
I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but I really wanted to see Captain America sitting in the chair from Homecoming and we got it! Also really love the dusted Nick Fury, the shirt, and the dancing Groot pin. Some of my favorite end credit scenes from the last 10 years all in one box.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Bat Boy, Fishstick, and Babe Ruth protos.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Saw the leaks...love the entire box... seriously, the entire box is a win lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:08 pm

popfanboy wrote:Well the contents of the box have surfaced online and I LOVE it! One of my favorite boxes in a long time. I think everything in it is perfect.
I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but I really wanted to see Captain America sitting in the chair from Homecoming and we got it! Also really love the dusted Nick Fury, the shirt, and the dancing Groot pin. Some of my favorite end credit scenes from the last 10 years all in one box.

Anybody else feeling like a few of us in here might have psychic powers??? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I am so on board with everything in this box!! Even the things that I didn't ask for are things that I am happy with! I declare victory!

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:09 pm

mongoose12 wrote:Saw the leaks...love the entire box... seriously, the entire box is a win lol

It really is! Has reaffirmed my love for these boxes!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:15 am

Might be the best Funko shirt ever lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:29 am

mongoose12 wrote:Might be the best Funko shirt ever lol

RIGHT? I'm tempted to get another box JUST for an extra shirt!

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:59 pm

mongoose12 wrote:Saw the leaks...love the entire box... seriously, the entire box is a win lol

Not entirely sure if one of them will get a permanent spot in my collection, but the other Pop is great and love the T-shirt. First box since Black Panther/Star-Lord Ive been really excited about! This is the level they need to function at all year long. I hate seeing past boxes for like half off just a couple of months later.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Really excited about this box.
Hi, I’m Steph.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:35 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:

Not entirely sure if one of them will get a permanent spot in my collection, but the other Pop is great and love the T-shirt. First box since Black Panther/Star-Lord Ive been really excited about! This is the level they need to function at all year long. I hate seeing past boxes for like half off just a couple of months later.

I agree with you about the level of merch, it's a high standard after this box. Hope it continues

rc2K

Postby rc2K » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:00 am

Great theme! I get the t-shirts for this box (wife gets the Anime tees from that subscription box) so I am excited (I haven't looked at the spoilers, but the enthusiasm here is encouraging!)
Rik
Image Image Image
rc2k.com

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:28 am

buried_by_pops wrote:

Agreed! I know every box can't be completely amazing, but I sure wish they could be! Even the sale today on Amazon was kind of a bummer to see - though mostly because I didn't want any of the sale items. lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:29 am

TheStephil wrote:Really excited about this box.

November is a very long time from now! ](*,)

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:31 am

rc2K wrote:Great theme! I get the t-shirts for this box (wife gets the Anime tees from that subscription box) so I am excited (I haven't looked at the spoilers, but the enthusiasm here is encouraging!)

I am more excited about this shirt than I have been since the last Spider-Man box! :cheers:

Return to “Powered by Funko”