Marvel Collector's Corp Volume 2020 November Issue: Infinity Saga End Credits

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Katers

Re: Marvel Collector's Corp Volume 2020 November Issue: Infinity Saga End Credits

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:56 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
If they did dorbz still it would be perfect size.

I would also accept a mystery mini set for this! \:D/

I could see a mystery mini set doing good for that movie series.

Plus added bonus of not taking up all the space ever?

I really want this now, even though I think it is highly unlikely!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Re: Marvel Collector's Corp Volume 2020 November Issue: Infinity Saga End Credits

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:12 am

mongoose12 wrote:
Katers wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:Could be a skrull as Nick Fury re: Spiderman far from home end credit

I can't believe we haven't gotten that yet as a pop! Such a lost opportunity!

Haha, maybe this is the opportunity to right that wrong :cheers:

I will always encourage an opportunity to make errors like this right!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:35 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
I would also accept a mystery mini set for this! \:D/

Probably would have had a better chance about 2 years ago.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:20 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Most of me agrees with you, but there's a small part of me that is staring at the artwork for the box going "But....maybe???" \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:30 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Most of me agrees with you, but there's a small part of me that is staring at the artwork for the box going "But....maybe???" \:D/

We do know that anything is possible with a surprise release from funko. Just throw them in the box for us. haha
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

iTisnado29

Postby iTisnado29 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:41 pm

Year def getting this hahahaha
:freddy2:

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:16 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

We do know that anything is possible with a surprise release from funko. Just throw them in the box for us. haha

Totally! We've already proven we can take care of the assembling! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
I cannot wait for this box - insta-buy as soon as I saw the announcement! Can't wait for it - too bad we HAVE to wait for it! lol :cheers:

I can always count on your enthusiasm!

Absolutely - as long as I have something to be enthusiastic over! lol I think this one particularly is exciting to me because I skipped the last 2 boxes. I don't like skipping boxes, I really look forward to them. So knowing it's something I'm going to love already makes me really happy! \:D/

Yeah I think on the whole, it should have some good stuff.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:10 pm

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
I can always count on your enthusiasm!

Absolutely - as long as I have something to be enthusiastic over! lol I think this one particularly is exciting to me because I skipped the last 2 boxes. I don't like skipping boxes, I really look forward to them. So knowing it's something I'm going to love already makes me really happy! \:D/

Yeah I think on the whole, it should have some good stuff.

Totally - though darnit, November is a LONG time away from now!
Image ImageImage Image

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Well the contents of the box have surfaced online and I LOVE it! One of my favorite boxes in a long time. I think everything in it is perfect.
Spoiler: show
I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but I really wanted to see Captain America sitting in the chair from Homecoming and we got it! Also really love the dusted Nick Fury, the shirt, and the dancing Groot pin. Some of my favorite end credit scenes from the last 10 years all in one box.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Rocketeer protos and the Slimer Soda proto!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Saw the leaks...love the entire box... seriously, the entire box is a win lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:08 pm

popfanboy wrote:Well the contents of the box have surfaced online and I LOVE it! One of my favorite boxes in a long time. I think everything in it is perfect.
I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but I really wanted to see Captain America sitting in the chair from Homecoming and we got it! Also really love the dusted Nick Fury, the shirt, and the dancing Groot pin. Some of my favorite end credit scenes from the last 10 years all in one box.

Anybody else feeling like a few of us in here might have psychic powers??? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I am so on board with everything in this box!! Even the things that I didn't ask for are things that I am happy with! I declare victory!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:09 pm

mongoose12 wrote:Saw the leaks...love the entire box... seriously, the entire box is a win lol

It really is! Has reaffirmed my love for these boxes!
Image ImageImage Image

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:15 am

Might be the best Funko shirt ever lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:29 am

mongoose12 wrote:Might be the best Funko shirt ever lol

RIGHT? I'm tempted to get another box JUST for an extra shirt!
Image ImageImage Image

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:59 pm

mongoose12 wrote:Saw the leaks...love the entire box... seriously, the entire box is a win lol

Not entirely sure if one of them will get a permanent spot in my collection, but the other Pop is great and love the T-shirt. First box since Black Panther/Star-Lord Ive been really excited about! This is the level they need to function at all year long. I hate seeing past boxes for like half off just a couple of months later.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Really excited about this box.
Hi, I’m Steph.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:35 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:

Not entirely sure if one of them will get a permanent spot in my collection, but the other Pop is great and love the T-shirt. First box since Black Panther/Star-Lord Ive been really excited about! This is the level they need to function at all year long. I hate seeing past boxes for like half off just a couple of months later.

I agree with you about the level of merch, it's a high standard after this box. Hope it continues

rc2K

Postby rc2K » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:00 am

Great theme! I get the t-shirts for this box (wife gets the Anime tees from that subscription box) so I am excited (I haven't looked at the spoilers, but the enthusiasm here is encouraging!)
Rik
Image Image Image
rc2k.com

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:28 am

buried_by_pops wrote:

Agreed! I know every box can't be completely amazing, but I sure wish they could be! Even the sale today on Amazon was kind of a bummer to see - though mostly because I didn't want any of the sale items. lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:29 am

TheStephil wrote:Really excited about this box.

November is a very long time from now! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:31 am

rc2K wrote:Great theme! I get the t-shirts for this box (wife gets the Anime tees from that subscription box) so I am excited (I haven't looked at the spoilers, but the enthusiasm here is encouraging!)

I am more excited about this shirt than I have been since the last Spider-Man box! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:15 am

Katers wrote:

Actually it's already here.
Although the box is still a bit away.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:41 pm

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

Such a weird mix of time flies and the year is dragging! Wohoo though - getting close, can't wait for this box!
Image ImageImage Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:25 am

popfanboy wrote:Well the contents of the box have surfaced online and I LOVE it! One of my favorite boxes in a long time. I think everything in it is perfect.

Now I'm going to have to find the leaks because the box sounds pretty awesome. Captain America is a great ending scene and Nick getting dusted is a interesting choice to add to the box. Dancing Groot pin is another must in the box. Still wondering about the shirt now. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:00 am

Tusken wrote:

Now I'm going to have to find the leaks because the box sounds pretty awesome. Captain America is a great ending scene and Nick getting dusted is a interesting choice to add to the box. Dancing Groot pin is another must in the box. Still wondering about the shirt now. :freddy3:

It’s a pretty cool choice for sure, I’d love to see them in person.
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

Such a weird mix of time flies and the year is dragging! Wohoo though - getting close, can't wait for this box!

I totally agree. Sometimes the year feels super long and others, really short. Time is fake.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:09 am

Tusken wrote:

I think, once I have it, that I'll just be living in the shirt. It is everything I've wanted in a MCC box since I started my subscription! Can't wait for it - this box is going to be a hard one to follow!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:13 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I totally agree. Sometimes the year feels super long and others, really short. Time is fake.

So true! While we're waiting it's so very long, and when we're in the thick of the fun, it moves so fast! Not terribly long now for this one, at least!
Image ImageImage Image

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:56 pm

SO much going on in life... I dunno how I missed spoilers for this box a month ago lol Just saw it today on IG. Congrats @Katers and @popfanboy for the supremely insightful guesses! Great great box. Hope they do more of these (ECS pt2, pt3 etc). Also think we're due for another Stan cameo pop soon! But that's a whole other thread haha

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:33 am

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:SO much going on in life... I dunno how I missed spoilers for this box a month ago lol Just saw it today on IG. Congrats @Katers and @popfanboy for the supremely insightful guesses! Great great box. Hope they do more of these (ECS pt2, pt3 etc). Also think we're due for another Stan cameo pop soon! But that's a whole other thread haha

Alas, I think my prize for lucky guess must've gotten lost in the mail! Curse the holiday shipping times! lol

My box is currently sitting in the hallway waiting to be opened - I'm saving it as a treat for after work tomorrow! So you missed the spoilers, but were you able to get the box?

:roflmao: Can you imagine if we get a Stan Lee lucha libre pop in the next box? I would hurt myself laughing over that!
Image ImageImage Image

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:44 pm

Katers wrote:
Mysta_Rabbit wrote:SO much going on in life... I dunno how I missed spoilers for this box a month ago lol Just saw it today on IG. Congrats @Katers and @popfanboy for the supremely insightful guesses! Great great box. Hope they do more of these (ECS pt2, pt3 etc). Also think we're due for another Stan cameo pop soon! But that's a whole other thread haha

Alas, I think my prize for lucky guess must've gotten lost in the mail! Curse the holiday shipping times! lol

My box is currently sitting in the hallway waiting to be opened - I'm saving it as a treat for after work tomorrow! So you missed the spoilers, but were you able to get the box?

:roflmao: Can you imagine if we get a Stan Lee lucha libre pop in the next box? I would hurt myself laughing over that!

Gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't get a conf email for that prize? lol Yes'm, I got 2. One for my Mrs and one for me. Had I known a week later they would announce another 6 piece set of the scene, I would've skipped the 2nd box in my size. Oh well.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:59 am

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:
Katers wrote:

Gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't get a conf email for that prize? lol Yes'm, I got 2. One for my Mrs and one for me. Had I known a week later they would announce another 6 piece set of the scene, I would've skipped the 2nd box in my size. Oh well.

Well, I did get an email....but it was a confirmation of my Funko shop order shipping! I'm content with that....for now! lol

Glad you grabbed the box, that shirt is definitely my new favorite! All around a solid box for me, hope everyone else is enjoying theirs!

Yeah, the Shawarma set looks like another great one, Funko just keeps giving me things I want to spend money on! What a great problem to have!
Image ImageImage Image

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:31 pm

Didn't really care for the Captain America pop, but I love the fade away Nick Fury.
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:04 pm

By accident bought 2 boxes XD I will be giving away part of the box to the collectors in my hometown :P
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:58 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Didn't really care for the Captain America pop, but I love the fade away Nick Fury.

I like that nick fury too
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Return to “Powered by Funko”