Liter SODAs

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Swatrob

Re: Liter SODAs

Postby Swatrob » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:23 am

digithor wrote:
Swatrob wrote:With Fallout being all over the place again I would love a big power armor with a different paint job as a chase. That would be awesome.

Would be a good time to do that, but probably end up being behind now since the production time for them to come to market.

You’re probably right. We usually see things earlier than later. Hopefully it could still happen since it is a pretty established universe.
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

NitroNiki

Postby NitroNiki » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:18 pm

We got a Chase Maleficent liter and TBH, it was cooler than I expected. I thought it would a little cheesy but I like it better than a jumbo pop!
"You'll never beat me, Egg Shen!" :SW9:

ImageImage

Chuckles00012

Postby Chuckles00012 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:45 pm

NitroNiki wrote:We got a Chase Maleficent liter and TBH, it was cooler than I expected. I thought it would a little cheesy but I like it better than a jumbo pop!

That is good to hear someone say. I have been reluctant to invest in the liter sodas mainly do to space but hearing that they look good may make me get some if I see them available.

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:54 am

Swatrob wrote:
digithor wrote:
Swatrob wrote:With Fallout being all over the place again I would love a big power armor with a different paint job as a chase. That would be awesome.

Would be a good time to do that, but probably end up being behind now since the production time for them to come to market.

You’re probably right. We usually see things earlier than later. Hopefully it could still happen since it is a pretty established universe.

Yeah, could still be fine down the road. Or even if they did a pre-order for it.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:23 pm

digithor wrote:
Swatrob wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah, could still be fine down the road. Or even if they did a pre-order for it.

Sign me up not matter what because I want one. So many cool ideas for a chase.
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

NitroNiki

Postby NitroNiki » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:03 pm

Chuckles00012 wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:We got a Chase Maleficent liter and TBH, it was cooler than I expected. I thought it would a little cheesy but I like it better than a jumbo pop!

That is good to hear someone say. I have been reluctant to invest in the liter sodas mainly do to space but hearing that they look good may make me get some if I see them available.

I probably wouldn't buy more of them just because I feel like they're a niche purchase. They do take up more room but maybe that's an excuse for more shelving?

ImageImage

CAHLEB

Postby CAHLEB » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:34 pm

NitroNiki wrote:
Chuckles00012 wrote:

I probably wouldn't buy more of them just because I feel like they're a niche purchase. They do take up more room but maybe that's an excuse for more shelving?

I liked them at first but yeah they’re basically the equivalent of 10” pops. I have mine stored away in a corner right now.

NitroNiki

Postby NitroNiki » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:24 am

CAHLEB wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:
Chuckles00012 wrote:That is good to hear someone say. I have been reluctant to invest in the liter sodas mainly do to space but hearing that they look good may make me get some if I see them available.

I liked them at first but yeah they’re basically the equivalent of 10” pops. I have mine stored away in a corner right now.

I also get that they’re not in clear bottles so you can’t see what you’re getting but it would be neat if they sold clear liter bottles on the side.

ImageImage

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:58 am

What an awesome one to get, congrats.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Chuckles00012

Postby Chuckles00012 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:04 pm

NitroNiki wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:

I also get that they’re not in clear bottles so you can’t see what you’re getting but it would be neat if they sold clear liter bottles on the side.

That's a cool idea!

CAHLEB

Postby CAHLEB » Thu May 02, 2024 8:14 am

NitroNiki wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:

oh that’d be interesting. so no wrapping around it?

funkoldblooded

Postby funkoldblooded » Fri May 03, 2024 12:48 pm

I love my chase 3L Baymax ! I just do not like how bulky and huge the packaging is, it’s also really hard to open lol

Return to “Soda”