Miles Morales: Spider-verse NFT

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
PopPChulo

Miles Morales: Spider-verse NFT

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:32 pm

I know we haven’t seen any Marvel NFT yet however when we do. I think it would be amazing if they tapped in the Spider-verse franchise. They’ve done great with all the molds so far and I think due to the art style of the Spider-verse films; these could make for some incredible NFT Animations. Even if they took some of the existing molds and provided Glow In The Dark or Metallic Variants; I wouldn’t be mad at that. Would you guys collect Spider-Verse NFTS?

There’s some newer spider characters that this would be the perfect medium for their first appearance like Spider-Boy, Star-Spider, Web Weaver, Prowler Morales & more. Also one idea they could do redeemables wise since we’ve seen deluxes for Star Wars is they could make the grail in this drop a Comic Cover (LE) - there’s so many cover variants that it would be so easy for them to snatch a Ultimate Fallout cover and do Miles first appearance as a LE NFT comic cover (and this would probably be one of the biggest comic covers PoP to date)
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

xbloz951

Re: Miles Morales: Spider-verse NFT

Postby xbloz951 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:59 am

Yea, would love to get some aswell. I’ve been waiting since for a while. Fingers crossed!!!!!

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:56 am

We will definitely see marvel in the Future, though not sure what they going to release 1st
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:28 am

This would be dope and everyone would be all over it for sure.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:50 am

xbloz951 wrote:Yea, would love to get some aswell. I’ve been waiting since for a while. Fingers crossed!!!!!

They could make this NFT line soooo incredible tbh

Ginzo1622 wrote:We will definitely see marvel in the Future, though not sure what they going to release 1st

Marvel is definitely coming but i have no clue what they will go with verse. Maybe the Avengers?
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

araviele

Postby araviele » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:52 pm

I coups see a spiderman line as a good way for droppp to get into the Marvel scene without needing to dive deep deep in
ImageImage

Jnavotoys

Postby Jnavotoys » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:38 pm

Does anyone know why we haven’t seen marvel yet? 2 series of MLP but zero marvel sets?!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:28 am

Jnavotoys wrote:Does anyone know why we haven’t seen marvel yet? 2 series of MLP but zero marvel sets?!

I’m not sure, I know that Marvel requires everything to be bobble heads but I can’t imagine that would be what the hold up is. I can’t imagine that it’s not in the cards, especially after we seen Star Wars.
PopPChulo

RobertFB6SI

Postby RobertFB6SI » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:28 pm

Fingers crossed.
:freddy2:

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:05 pm

Jnavotoys wrote:Does anyone know why we haven’t seen marvel yet? 2 series of MLP but zero marvel sets?!

They must not have the license to make Marvel NFTs yet. Even if they did and came out with Marvel series 1, if they did drop MLP series 2 people would still say “we want Marvel 2 before this”.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:21 pm

Valde wrote:

They must not have the license to make Marvel NFTs yet. Even if they did and came out with Marvel series 1, if they did drop MLP series 2 people would still say “we want Marvel 2 before this”.

We need to be patient with this, there is still alot of set they haven't release
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:27 am

Valde wrote:

There’s some truth to this lol

I’d be down for Marvel Series 1 - in my mind, they may take the Star Wars approach and do the well known characters which would most likely be the Avengers & then branch off to other characters. I wouldn’t be suprised if they were all deluxes like Star Wars as well.
PopPChulo

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:49 am

Whenever they release the Marvel NFT drop, it's going to be insanely difficult to try to collect them all
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

bbauwe01

Postby bbauwe01 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:27 pm

I cannot wait for them to do marvel. Especially looking forward to more marvel Freddy’s

sealordbrian

Postby sealordbrian » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:57 pm

I bet it would be a huge hit. That's a great series.

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:03 pm

A miles morales nft line would be awesome so many options, I don't think we got an upside down miles morales yet, good idea
:freddy3:

funkomarv96

Postby funkomarv96 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:00 am

:cat:
PopPChulo wrote:I know we haven’t seen any Marvel NFT yet however when we do. I think it would be amazing if they tapped in the Spider-verse franchise. They’ve done great with all the molds so far and I think due to the art style of the Spider-verse films; these could make for some incredible NFT Animations. Even if they took some of the existing molds and provided Glow In The Dark or Metallic Variants; I wouldn’t be mad at that. Would you guys collect Spider-Verse NFTS?

There’s some newer spider characters that this would be the perfect medium for their first appearance like Spider-Boy, Star-Spider, Web Weaver, Prowler Morales & more. Also one idea they could do redeemables wise since we’ve seen deluxes for Star Wars is they could make the grail in this drop a Comic Cover (LE) - there’s so many cover variants that it would be so easy for them to snatch a Ultimate Fallout cover and do Miles first appearance as a LE NFT comic cover (and this would probably be one of the biggest comic covers PoP to date)

Christ that’ll be so epic! This would be the only nft set that I’ll try to complete

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:00 pm

sealordbrian wrote:I bet it would be a huge hit. That's a great series.

Yeah and the way that the visual aesthetic of the franchise is I believe would lend itself well to the animations on the digital NFTs. I mean can you imagine watching maybe Spiderman 2099 scurry up the train chasing after Miles Morales in Pop form on a NFT ? Literally this series with all its colors and action scenes would pop as a NFT
PopPChulo

xanchui

Postby xanchui » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:29 pm

A Spider-verse nft drop would almost definitely get me to buy

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:23 am

Maybe drop the Spider-Verse NFTs and include Miles Morales as The Prowler :D
ISO:
God Loki

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:26 am

kmandude92 wrote:Maybe drop the Spider-Verse NFTs and include Miles Morales as The Prowler :D

That would be a fun one
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

FunkoMatt857697

Postby FunkoMatt857697 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:54 am

Any Funko x Marvel NFTs would be great! I can't wait!

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:51 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
kmandude92 wrote:Maybe drop the Spider-Verse NFTs and include Miles Morales as The Prowler :D

That would be a fun one

There's an infinite number of Spider-people they could make from the Spider-Verse movies and I'm here for all of them lol
ISO:
God Loki

Dave17251

Postby Dave17251 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

That would be amazing to get more of these, especially for the lesser seen Spider Men in the movie.

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:09 pm

PopPChulo wrote:I know we haven’t seen any Marvel NFT yet however when we do. I think it would be amazing if they tapped in the Spider-verse franchise. They’ve done great with all the molds so far and I think due to the art style of the Spider-verse films; these could make for some incredible NFT Animations. Even if they took some of the existing molds and provided Glow In The Dark or Metallic Variants; I wouldn’t be mad at that. Would you guys collect Spider-Verse NFTS?

This is a really good idea, marvel has a huge market for collectors!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:46 am

kmandude92 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

That would be a fun one

There's an infinite number of Spider-people they could make from the Spider-Verse movies and I'm here for all of them lol

especially from that last movie lol Funko could literally have a field day wave after wave and no one would complain about any spider people they pick for this nft wave to be honest. I really feel like this could
Potentially easily be one of the hottest pack releases
PopPChulo

Return to “NFT/Digital”