Funime & Cosplay NFT Drop

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Stat32111

Re: Funime & Cosplay NFT Drop

Postby Stat32111 » Wed May 15, 2024 2:29 pm

TheResidentEvil wrote:tried for mythic but no chance. hadn't done nft for awhile and when I logged in, I saw I had an expired redemption will the wise. what a bummer. they should email you or auto redeem if you set up an account. seems like they have made it super difficult for no real good reason

That’s the worst feeling, sorry! I have come close to missing the redemption date but the nft Facebook group helps remind me
Instagram- calebshiny

DruidMarage

Postby DruidMarage » Wed May 15, 2024 2:39 pm

Stat32111 wrote:
TheResidentEvil wrote:tried for mythic but no chance. hadn't done nft for awhile and when I logged in, I saw I had an expired redemption will the wise. what a bummer. they should email you or auto redeem if you set up an account. seems like they have made it super difficult for no real good reason

That’s the worst feeling, sorry! I have come close to missing the redemption date but the nft Facebook group helps remind me

That would be a bummer to miss out on a forgotten redemption. Droppp is really good about tagging people in announcements on their Discord Server so you know when a redemption may be close. Same with their social media accounts.
Anime*Lorcana*Gaming

FuegoGlorious

Postby FuegoGlorious » Wed May 15, 2024 2:52 pm

1st pack, 1st card - kaiju proto. I think that exhausts my luck for the foreseeable.... forever. got everything I wanted and tbh the kitsune frannie looks better than I thought it would. I think I will just replace out my "first frannie" flight suit with this one, much cooler design.
:SW7a:

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed May 15, 2024 4:12 pm

I absolutely ADORE the Celestial Franny! The little giggle at the end, the wand, everything. Love the magical girl subgenre!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed May 15, 2024 4:18 pm

DruidMarage wrote:
Stat32111 wrote:

That would be a bummer to miss out on a forgotten redemption. Droppp is really good about tagging people in announcements on their Discord Server so you know when a redemption may be close. Same with their social media accounts.

Yeah I only notice because of Droppp (and actually it's because a different Discord I'm more active in will re-share the announcements there). But it would be more helpful if they had reminders to email addresses connected to the droppp wallets, since I know plenty of people who don't use Discord or frequently mute pings (especially if the server does a lot of other marketing type pings as well).
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

kickinit

Postby kickinit » Wed May 15, 2024 5:59 pm

Took a shot at getting the mythic pack, no luck. Just got 2 packs of premium just to dabble. Got a Celestial Franny, can't complain too much

Getfunko

Postby Getfunko » Wed May 15, 2024 6:54 pm

Got 2 prems and 2 standards and ended up with 1 ramen Freddy. Not great but happy I got the legendary I wanted!
:freddy2:

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Wed May 15, 2024 7:51 pm

Lakerfan75 wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:Can’t wait until tomorrow. It’s going to be crazy!!!

Wishing everyone good luck tomorrow. Just leave me 1 Mythic pack, haha!

I was in within 3 minutes but the Mythic packs sold out within 2 minutes. I was able to get 2 Freddy eating noodles. Spent like $270 though lol I sold off 1 Freddy and bought some to complete a Royalty set. Then traded some Crypto I had and bought a Franny. My next goal is to complete a second Royalty set.
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

Image Image Image Image

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Wed May 15, 2024 7:57 pm

i will say i got lucky and in fast on my phone to get a mythic but beyond that i pulled nada. Still happy to get it dont get me wrong but i wish i got the kitsune Franny
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Charger14
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Charger14 » Wed May 15, 2024 8:08 pm

Bought 10 Premiums and 6 Standards. Traded 1 Premium right off the bat for a Ramen Freddy. Opened 1 Premium pack today and got a Kitsune Franny and 2 Epics. Trading the rest away for other Legendary Pops.

Hot_Dog_Vendor

Postby Hot_Dog_Vendor » Wed May 15, 2024 8:59 pm

Well I had an instant entry or 30 seconds amd missed the mythic. But thankfully I made an amazing deal for Freddy Mech so at least I was able to get him. Ripped two premiums and pulled Celestial Franny and Noodle Freddy. So I would say it was still a W.
I am just a simple slinger of those warm wonderful dogs! Let's ketchup and relish in the pop world together!

Boszdrew

Postby Boszdrew » Thu May 16, 2024 12:27 am

Hot_Dog_Vendor wrote:Well I had an instant entry or 30 seconds amd missed the mythic. But thankfully I made an amazing deal for Freddy Mech so at least I was able to get him. Ripped two premiums and pulled Celestial Franny and Noodle Freddy. So I would say it was still a W.

I was able to get in right away but sold out on me
Collecting Funko : 2018
SDCC : 2018, 2023
Wondercon 2018, 2019

Image Image

Boszdrew

Postby Boszdrew » Thu May 16, 2024 12:28 am

Charger14 wrote:Bought 10 Premiums and 6 Standards. Traded 1 Premium right off the bat for a Ramen Freddy. Opened 1 Premium pack today and got a Kitsune Franny and 2 Epics. Trading the rest away for other Legendary Pops.

nice congrats.. got what I need only missing Ramen Freddy now but I'll get him soon
Collecting Funko : 2018
SDCC : 2018, 2023
Wondercon 2018, 2019

Image Image

Funko_Fanatic

Postby Funko_Fanatic » Thu May 16, 2024 1:35 am

Mjacob78 wrote:
Funko_Fanatic wrote:I have yet to pull anything good from any of these NFT packs. I’m starting to lose faith.

That’s usually me but I lucked out this time and was able to get 3 redeemables this time around.

Wow! 3?! Nice. Congrats!
Pop count - 369
Dorbz count - 51
Favorite - Gemini Captain America
ISO - Metallic Deadpool, Freddy Deadpool
http://www.instagram.com/funko_fanatic

FunkoGoldenBear

Postby FunkoGoldenBear » Thu May 16, 2024 1:48 am

Rice71 wrote:Did only 1 round. 4 prem packs, I received 1 grail, 1 legendary (Freddy force) and 4 epics.

Damn congrats! thats crazy good luck for hitting a grail and legendary in only 4 premium packs!

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 am

keyese wrote:
DruidMarage wrote:
Stat32111 wrote:That’s the worst feeling, sorry! I have come close to missing the redemption date but the nft Facebook group helps remind me

Yeah I only notice because of Droppp (and actually it's because a different Discord I'm more active in will re-share the announcements there). But it would be more helpful if they had reminders to email addresses connected to the droppp wallets, since I know plenty of people who don't use Discord or frequently mute pings (especially if the server does a lot of other marketing type pings as well).

Not sure if it is a setting of some sort but I do get redemption reminder emails. They seem to send it out a couple days before the end of the redemption window if I still have unredeemed tokens.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu May 16, 2024 2:05 am

I went ham but glad with my pulls. I ended up getting 8 legendary,1 grail, and 2 royalty sets completed. Now time to sell some of my extras to build up the USDC to try and start reducing the money I spend on my credit card for these drops.
Collecting since 2014

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Thu May 16, 2024 2:34 am

Getfunko wrote:Got 2 prems and 2 standards and ended up with 1 ramen Freddy. Not great but happy I got the legendary I wanted!

Congrats! I love that ramen Freddy! :cheers:
:king: Mike

PickyFunkos

Postby PickyFunkos » Thu May 16, 2024 2:59 am

I thought i was getting a mythic pack. But as I went in I noticed they sold out. I usually buy more, but stuck a 3 premiums. Almost completed the royalty and scored the Ramen freddy.

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Thu May 16, 2024 3:15 am

nascar246788 wrote:I went ham but glad with my pulls. I ended up getting 8 legendary,1 grail, and 2 royalty sets completed. Now time to sell some of my extras to build up the USDC to try and start reducing the money I spend on my credit card for these drops.

That sounds like a good day to me, cant wait to see these in person!

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Thu May 16, 2024 5:35 am

RedRoo wrote:i will say i got lucky and in fast on my phone to get a mythic but beyond that i pulled nada. Still happy to get it dont get me wrong but i wish i got the kitsune Franny

Lucky you in the mythic congrats
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS going to SDCC 2024 - DISNEY D23 2024
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu May 16, 2024 6:11 am

PickyFunkos wrote:I thought i was getting a mythic pack. But as I went in I noticed they sold out. I usually buy more, but stuck a 3 premiums. Almost completed the royalty and scored the Ramen freddy.

Not bad at all
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

DietPops

Postby DietPops » Thu May 16, 2024 11:06 am

I ended up with 8 legendary and 1 royalty set. Given how many packs I opened, I’m pretty surprised I did not get a grail, but it happens. It was a fun chase even if I didn’t catch it!

nostaljay

Postby nostaljay » Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 am

DietPops wrote:I ended up with 8 legendary and 1 royalty set. Given how many packs I opened, I’m pretty surprised I did not get a grail, but it happens. It was a fun chase even if I didn’t catch it!

If you don’t mind me asking how many did you open?
ImageImage
#TEAMPROTOROBOS #TEAMFUNAMUCK BEARS

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Thu May 16, 2024 12:33 pm

nascar246788 wrote:I went ham but glad with my pulls. I ended up getting 8 legendary,1 grail, and 2 royalty sets completed. Now time to sell some of my extras to build up the USDC to try and start reducing the money I spend on my credit card for these drops.

This is how I feel every drop lol. It's real fast going out, but see the bill at the end of the month and think... wow I didn't think I got that many packs.

Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

Getfunko

Postby Getfunko » Thu May 16, 2024 4:38 pm

DietPops wrote:I ended up with 8 legendary and 1 royalty set. Given how many packs I opened, I’m pretty surprised I did not get a grail, but it happens. It was a fun chase even if I didn’t catch it!

I’m surprised I only got 1 legendary with how many packs I opened lol

akagalar

Postby akagalar » Thu May 16, 2024 5:59 pm

I didn't intend to buy my normal amount with this drop and was really only trying to get the mythic. Though I missed the mythic, I pulled enough epics to go for a royalty set and managed to get a couple of physical. So overall this was a good drop for me.
Image Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu May 16, 2024 11:00 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
digithor wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
Exactly, never say never, especially when you are talking about Funko. Somehow they always seem to know my weaknesses.

Sometimes I think its easy for a lot of us with Funko. lol

Ain’t that the truth, smh. If they fo Fantastic Beasts and have Nifflers or Chillen I’ll be done for. Or Godzilla, just let me sign over my bank account.

Fantastic beasts I wouldn't mind, I do have a little interest in that. Godzilla is another good one that I could see them doing since we have a decent amount of that line already.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri May 17, 2024 1:08 am

Getfunko wrote:

How many packs would that be? I think pack numbers don't help with grail that much. The percentages are so low.
Collecting since 2014

dr-FOMO

Postby dr-FOMO » Fri May 17, 2024 2:36 am

Oatmealman wrote:

This is how I feel every drop lol. It's real fast going out, but see the bill at the end of the month and think... wow I didn't think I got that many packs.

I also went ham on drop. I got in early on the drop and almost obtained the mythic. I told myself if I don't get the mythic, not going for this drop. Boy, did I lie to myself. At one point the premium sold out...then 1 pack appeared randomly. I went for it and that was my rabbit hole. I bought more and more packs because besides the mythic, I really wanted the Royalty. Got 2 Funko Force Freddy, 1 Celestial and 1 Kitsune Franny. And pretty close to Royalty now. I did keep buying in hopes to pull the Funday ticket but once it was announced who got it...it was time to stop :compress:
IG: Dr.FOMO
FO·MO
/ˈfōmō/
noun

anxiety that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere, often aroused by posts seen on social media.

:freddy3:
NYCC2022
NYCC2021
NYCC2019
NYCC2018
NYCC2015

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri May 17, 2024 2:47 am

dr-FOMO wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:

I also went ham on drop. I got in early on the drop and almost obtained the mythic. I told myself if I don't get the mythic, not going for this drop. Boy, did I lie to myself. At one point the premium sold out...then 1 pack appeared randomly. I went for it and that was my rabbit hole. I bought more and more packs because besides the mythic, I really wanted the Royalty. Got 2 Funko Force Freddy, 1 Celestial and 1 Kitsune Franny. And pretty close to Royalty now. I did keep buying in hopes to pull the Funday ticket but once it was announced who got it...it was time to stop :compress:

I ended up with 4 celestial franny, 2 fun force creddy, 1 kitsune mask freddy, 1 ramen freddy, 1 grail kaiju proto and 2 royalties.
Collecting since 2014

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Fri May 17, 2024 3:04 pm

digithor wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Sometimes I think its easy for a lot of us with Funko. lol

Ain’t that the truth, smh. If they fo Fantastic Beasts and have Nifflers or Chillen I’ll be done for. Or Godzilla, just let me sign over my bank account.

Fantastic beasts I wouldn't mind, I do have a little interest in that. Godzilla is another good one that I could see them doing since we have a decent amount of that line already.

Someone in one of the threads mentioned a Proto as Godzilla that would be cool, and if we could get Rodan and Mothra, what can I say, I like Kaiju but love my Fantastic Beasts too.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri May 17, 2024 7:33 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
digithor wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:

Someone in one of the threads mentioned a Proto as Godzilla that would be cool, and if we could get Rodan and Mothra, what can I say, I like Kaiju but love my Fantastic Beasts too.

Yeah, some more of proto as other monsters like that would be nice also. Could make for a nice starting collection of proto. Certainly opens up a lot of options with proto.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Getfunko

Postby Getfunko » Sat May 18, 2024 1:48 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Getfunko wrote:

How many packs would that be? I think pack numbers don't help with grail that much. The percentages are so low.

I opened 6 prems and 2 standards. Finished royalty tho!

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Sat May 18, 2024 2:29 pm

I was selected to go in as soon as it opened up and I got super excited then I got kicked out and lost my place in line. I was so close to getting a mythical pack lol I ended up getting 4 premium packs and didn’t pull any redeemables. I did get like 5 or 6 epics though.

DietPops

Postby DietPops » Sat May 18, 2024 5:08 pm

Getfunko wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Getfunko wrote:I’m surprised I only got 1 legendary with how many packs I opened lol

I opened 20 prem packs. I really wanted to find the grail.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat May 18, 2024 9:26 pm

DietPops wrote:
Getfunko wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I opened 20 prem packs. I really wanted to find the grail.

You can always find it on the market place. lol
ImageImageImageImage

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Sat May 18, 2024 9:38 pm

2017fanatic wrote:Those Franny’s look nice! Can’t believe (minus the C2E2) that these are going to be the first Franny’s. Hopefully they ship fast

franny is awesome

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Sat May 18, 2024 9:39 pm

FuegoGlorious wrote:1st pack, 1st card - kaiju proto. I think that exhausts my luck for the foreseeable.... forever. got everything I wanted and tbh the kitsune frannie looks better than I thought it would. I think I will just replace out my "first frannie" flight suit with this one, much cooler design.

awesome pull man!

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Sat May 18, 2024 9:46 pm

Charger14 wrote:Bought 10 Premiums and 6 Standards. Traded 1 Premium right off the bat for a Ramen Freddy. Opened 1 Premium pack today and got a Kitsune Franny and 2 Epics. Trading the rest away for other Legendary Pops.

wow you robbed that guy for the ramen freddy!

Return to “NFT/Digital”