Chase NFTs

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Pop_soda_magic

Re: Chase NFTs

Postby Pop_soda_magic » Mon May 27, 2024 1:56 am

CAHLEB wrote:I hope they never do this lol. Imagine the resale price if you don't pull it lol.

That's true lol. We have mythics to agoater now though and I really want that 10" Freddy Mech!
:wizmickey: Former Disneyland Resort Cast Member (I'll be back!)
Dedicated fan of Fun!

Funatic of the Week March 2023
Camp Fundays 2023
Fun on the Run Scottsdale AZ
Mask-o-Raid III 2023
Bob's Big Boy Burbank Project Fred Reveal 2023
Danny Trejo Funko Hollywood Signing 2023
Funmaker MeetUp WonderCon 2023

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon May 27, 2024 5:50 am

Pop_soda_magic wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:I hope they never do this lol. Imagine the resale price if you don't pull it lol.

That's true lol. We have mythics to agoater now though and I really want that 10" Freddy Mech!

Yeah it's really hard to get
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:46 pm

Pop_soda_magic wrote:

Imagine if a Mythic Pop had a chase lol lol that’s chase inception for real.

All jokes aside, if they introduced the chase aspect to the nft side of things, it would probably be best to make the “Ultra” variant have a chase. That would be the best way to make Ultras even more desireable.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

ArmyGuy2017

Postby ArmyGuy2017 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:50 pm

araviele wrote:I appreciate the addition of glows and some sideways boxes to mix things up in the space but how cool would it be to have chases here. Obviously this isn't a new topic I just think now that we've seen them make some design changes and listen to collectors a little more (think boxes and upcoming protection with shipping) it could be in the cards. Thoughts?

No chase please that would make it worse for me if it's a line I like
Attended Fundays : 2017,2018,2019,2022,2023 FDO9 Valencia Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, 2022 & 2023 Mask O Raid

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:14 pm

jwrivera27 wrote:
araviele wrote:I appreciate the addition of glows and some sideways boxes to mix things up in the space but how cool would it be to have chases here. Obviously this isn't a new topic I just think now that we've seen them make some design changes and listen to collectors a little more (think boxes and upcoming protection with shipping) it could be in the cards. Thoughts?

This would be such a cool and welcomed addition to the NFT community...maybe they could do it with the new redeemables Ultras? That could quell the murmurs of people saying the count for it is too high!!

I can see Funko making the Ultra and an Ultra Chase version. Not reasonable in my mind to have the Legendary or Grail include a Chase
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:45 pm

StarWarsFunkoGirl wrote:
jwrivera27 wrote:

This would be such a cool and welcomed addition to the NFT community...maybe they could do it with the new redeemables Ultras? That could quell the murmurs of people saying the count for it is too high!!

I can see Funko making the Ultra and an Ultra Chase version. Not reasonable in my mind to have the Legendary or Grail include a Chase

LOL does not make sense even for the ULTRA. They can just make Mythic or even make a something else. These are already hard to pull to put in extra chase.
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Pop_soda_magic

Postby Pop_soda_magic » Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:10 pm

ArmyGuy2017 wrote:

I feel that. It would turn into a Tom Petty song, Chasing Down a Dream! Lol. I feel like Forrest Gump chasing all these chases!
:wizmickey: Former Disneyland Resort Cast Member (I'll be back!)
Dedicated fan of Fun!

Funatic of the Week March 2023
Camp Fundays 2023
Fun on the Run Scottsdale AZ
Mask-o-Raid III 2023
Bob's Big Boy Burbank Project Fred Reveal 2023
Danny Trejo Funko Hollywood Signing 2023
Funmaker MeetUp WonderCon 2023

ChefOhz

Postby ChefOhz » Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:59 pm

I haven't started collecting any NFTs yet
ImageImageImage

ArmyGuy2017

Postby ArmyGuy2017 » Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:55 pm

Pop_soda_magic wrote:
ArmyGuy2017 wrote:

I feel that. It would turn into a Tom Petty song, Chasing Down a Dream! Lol. I feel like Forrest Gump chasing all these

For real the fact there is no chases is what a really like about it
Attended Fundays : 2017,2018,2019,2022,2023 FDO9 Valencia Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, 2022 & 2023 Mask O Raid

Jnavotoys

Postby Jnavotoys » Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:48 pm

I wonder why this hasn’t happened yet. How awesome would this be. But how would you know? Get it in the mail?

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:54 pm

chase nfts would deff draw attention and bring more people to the hobby... some people are waiting for a good reason like that to jump in nfts ive been buying funko nfts since day 1 tmnt release believed in funko nfts from the start
FUNKO NYCC- 2017,2018,2019,2021,2022,2023,2024

Funko fright night 2 - 2022

Funko SDCC - 2023-2024

FUNDAYS- 2023 :freddy2:

NightStyle

Postby NightStyle » Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:12 pm

In my opinion, it would be more fair if the chances of obtaining a chase were based solely on random chance of getting a specific card. I believe it would be too difficult and time-consuming for them to include a chase in every other order.

Return to “NFT/Digital”