Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Back to the Future drop

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
deadlycollects

Re: Back to the Future drop

Postby deadlycollects » Tue May 21, 2024 1:28 pm

Stragon wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:
bryan_sato54 wrote:Too bad they couldn't do the four-pack pop of the hoverboard gang in 2015. That would be sick.

4 packs is a great idea but as for taking up room and damage, it would probably be difficult to sell them all

Yes I can see that being an issue, but have to say my singles and doubles come extremely well protected.

Max we usually go is 2 pack, other than that we dont get it. I do want that multi pack avengers one that dropped years ago tho

bryan_sato54

Postby bryan_sato54 » Thu May 23, 2024 6:52 am

Got my Lorraine Baines pop. Need the doc freddy and Marty next
Hi Im Bryan & Im Pop Collector & Back to the Future Collector as well. \:D/

INSTAGRAM : BRTS054

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Sun May 26, 2024 9:13 pm

I received my first nft grail and out of all the nft's I have received since it started , I was hoping my favorite movie would come in mint condition. The top has scratches, a tear, and the window has a scruff. I wrote funko to see about a box replacement. So hopfully that comes through. I've had defects on pops in the past but when it's your favorite movie and a grail it has alott more meaning. They just started shipping the nft pops in a new better way so I was suprised, but anything can happen between the warehouse , DHL, and USPS.

biedermann15

Postby biedermann15 » Sun May 26, 2024 9:41 pm

My son grabbed the George. Teenagers and waiting for these to release are rough. Looking to receiving it.

bryan_sato54

Postby bryan_sato54 » Thu May 30, 2024 8:38 am

Just got George, Doc 1885, Griff and Lorraine. Need Marty and freddy doc to complete the set. Would love to have Clara Clayton or Principal Strickland or Mayor Goldie Wilson.

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Thu May 30, 2024 9:26 am

Need to buy me these pops on the aftermarket
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS going to SDCC 2024 - DISNEY D23 2024
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Thu May 30, 2024 9:31 am

Love anything back to the future. I just saw the Broadway show for a second time. Next time ingo back I'm bringing my Funkos to take pictures in front of the theater and show the cast members
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Cjcapone85

Postby Cjcapone85 » Thu May 30, 2024 10:56 am

I got all but George from opening packs. And I’ll say, mine arrived in possibly the best shape of any Pop I’ve ever had shipped to me. I was very grateful for that
Chad
First Pop! Bought in 2014 Glow Super Saiyan Goku
Fundays- ‘22
SDCC- 2014-still counting!!

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Fri May 31, 2024 7:43 pm

geekypeeples wrote:Love anything back to the future. I just saw the Broadway show for a second time. Next time ingo back I'm bringing my Funkos to take pictures in front of the theater and show the cast members

I have tickets for the LA show. Can't wait to see it for the first time. I have the soundtrack and it's great.

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Fri May 31, 2024 7:47 pm

Cjcapone85 wrote:I got all but George from opening packs. And I’ll say, mine arrived in possibly the best shape of any Pop I’ve ever had shipped to me. I was very grateful for that

I wish that happened for my Grail and Griff. I wrote a couple weeks ago asking for a new box if possible, still waiting. I have won so many NFTs physical pops and some come in good and some bad, I never complained but BTTF is my favorite treasured movie, it just has to be perfect, especially when it's a Grail.

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Fri May 31, 2024 7:49 pm

bryan_sato54 wrote:Just got George, Doc 1885, Griff and Lorraine. Need Marty and freddy doc to complete the set. Would love to have Clara Clayton or Principal Strickland or Mayor Goldie Wilson.

I knew there were some good ones missing I didn't think about, Mayor Goldie Wilson, I like the sound of that.

Cjcapone85

Postby Cjcapone85 » Fri May 31, 2024 8:41 pm

Rick_Morty46 wrote:
Cjcapone85 wrote:I got all but George from opening packs. And I’ll say, mine arrived in possibly the best shape of any Pop I’ve ever had shipped to me. I was very grateful for that

I wish that happened for my Grail and Griff. I wrote a couple weeks ago asking for a new box if possible, still waiting. I have won so many NFTs physical pops and some come in good and some bad, I never complained but BTTF is my favorite treasured movie, it just has to be perfect, especially when it's a Grail.

I agree. I feel NFTs should come with a lot of extra protection just because of what you have to do/go through to get them.
Chad
First Pop! Bought in 2014 Glow Super Saiyan Goku
Fundays- ‘22
SDCC- 2014-still counting!!

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Fri May 31, 2024 9:28 pm

Cjcapone85 wrote:
Rick_Morty46 wrote:

I agree. I feel NFTs should come with a lot of extra protection just because of what you have to do/go through to get them.

I would even pay for the shipping. I would love it if they could pack it in a hard stack and bubble wrapping.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Fri May 31, 2024 9:46 pm

Rick_Morty46 wrote:
Cjcapone85 wrote:
Rick_Morty46 wrote:

I would even pay for the shipping. I would love it if they could pack it in a hard stack and bubble wrapping.

We are almost mid year, I wonder when they will implement it
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:30 am

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
Rick_Morty46 wrote:
Cjcapone85 wrote:I agree. I feel NFTs should come with a lot of extra protection just because of what you have to do/go through to get them.

If they do implement it, hopefully it will be done by the next back to the future or starwars nft. They did change up the shipping a little, they wrapped it with that thin styrofoam like paper that they sometimes do with the fun day box of fun and the fright night ones.But it didn't do much for my Grail.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:02 am

Rick_Morty46 wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:
Rick_Morty46 wrote:

If they do implement it, hopefully it will be done by the next back to the future or starwars nft. They did change up the shipping a little, they wrapped it with that thin styrofoam like paper that they sometimes do with the fun day box of fun and the fright night ones.But it didn't do much for my Grail.

You can always email them and get replacement if it's too damaged
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

bryan_sato54

Postby bryan_sato54 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:39 am

Rick_Morty46 wrote:
bryan_sato54 wrote:Just got George, Doc 1885, Griff and Lorraine. Need Marty and freddy doc to complete the set. Would love to have Clara Clayton or Principal Strickland or Mayor Goldie Wilson.

I knew there were some good ones missing I didn't think about, Mayor Goldie Wilson, I like the sound of that.

Yeah That would be a good one to have those characters being made.

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:22 am

bryan_sato54 wrote:
Rick_Morty46 wrote:

Mabe the next BTTF NFT if we're lucky and if they do it.

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:47 am

Rick_Morty46 wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:Love anything back to the future. I just saw the Broadway show for a second time. Next time ingo back I'm bringing my Funkos to take pictures in front of the theater and show the cast members

I have tickets for the LA show. Can't wait to see it for the first time. I have the soundtrack and it's great.

Oh do high five fantastic you will live it. When we go here there is a group that continues to go they are up to 57 performances seen last time we went. Their is much joy in thr audience thr show is so much fun. Enjoy it
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:30 am

geekypeeples wrote:
Rick_Morty46 wrote:

Oh do high five fantastic you will live it. When we go here there is a group that continues to go they are up to 57 performances seen last time we went. Their is much joy in thr audience thr show is so much fun. Enjoy it

It almost sounds like my favorite movie has been combined the Rocky horror show. Instead of doing the Time Warp we will be doing the Power Of Love,lol.

FunkoGoldenBear

Postby FunkoGoldenBear » Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:12 pm

Rick_Morty46 wrote:
bryan_sato54 wrote:
Rick_Morty46 wrote:I knew there were some good ones missing I didn't think about, Mayor Goldie Wilson, I like the sound of that.

Mabe the next BTTF NFT if we're lucky and if they do it.

With the success of this drop, seems like a really strong candidate for a wave 2 of NFTs so hopefully we get some from the wishlist!

Return to “NFT/Digital”