WB Horror x NFT Series 2

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
NCDS

Re: WB Horror x NFT Series 2

Postby NCDS » Thu May 02, 2024 11:29 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
You are so much braver than I am. I bought 1 pack because I didn't want to deal with FOMO, but I can't bring myself to open it. I'll do it as some point, but it'll have to be daylight, and maybe I'll make sure I have other people around when I do it! lol

I think you are writing the next horror movie. Funko NFT's come to life and attack the buyers.

We can film this at our homes, with iphones. That's how it's done now, right??

Seriously though...I have to decide. Will the suspense of the unopened pack kill me? Or the horror pops? lol

As of this date, there are no known deaths from Horror NFT's. I think it's safe to open your pack.

That being said, the government is known for covering things up.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Thu May 02, 2024 12:50 pm

No luck this drop. Congrats to all the great pulls!

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Thu May 02, 2024 12:57 pm

cerealkiller wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:6 premium 2 standards and pulled 5 redeemables and one royalty, finishing up second one at the moment.Was a good drop

That is a really great hit rate. Where do you notice most of the redeemables coming from? I have only been able to pull them in Premium packs, never a Standard.

Sweet pull ratio. I bought 12 premium and hit 7 legendary and a royalty. Was hoping for the grail too but not too bad.

And the legendary/grails I’ve gotten from both premium and standards. Definitely in both

Not bad at all! That's usually my luck too.. If I open about 10 premiums I usually hit 5-7 legendary, and 1.5 royalties. I've been on quite a drought for grails.

Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Thu May 02, 2024 1:06 pm

Oatmealman wrote:
cerealkiller wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
That is a really great hit rate. Where do you notice most of the redeemables coming from? I have only been able to pull them in Premium packs, never a Standard.

Sweet pull ratio. I bought 12 premium and hit 7 legendary and a royalty. Was hoping for the grail too but not too bad.

And the legendary/grails I’ve gotten from both premium and standards. Definitely in both

Not bad at all! That's usually my luck too.. If I open about 10 premiums I usually hit 5-7 legendary, and 1.5 royalties. I've been on quite a drought for grails.

Yeah I’m ok with that:) Had a couple feasts and a couple famines along the way

trzadrake

Postby trzadrake » Thu May 02, 2024 1:33 pm

cerealkiller wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:
cerealkiller wrote:

Having better luck than I've had recently. I bought 6 premium packs and pulled 6 epics, no legendary, no royalty. I've had no luck in the last 3 drops.

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Thu May 02, 2024 1:37 pm

trzadrake wrote:
cerealkiller wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:

Having better luck than I've had recently. I bought 6 premium packs and pulled 6 epics, no legendary, no royalty. I've had no luck in the last 3 drops.

It can be streaky for sure. Best of luck on the next series

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu May 02, 2024 1:47 pm

jagpop wrote:No luck this drop. Congrats to all the great pulls!

I skipped this drop
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Thu May 02, 2024 8:29 pm

trzadrake wrote:
cerealkiller wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:

That sounds like my luck for awhile. I got nothing in the April Fools drop and before the Star Wars one, I hadn't received a redeemable in a long time.

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Fri May 03, 2024 2:06 am

Just completed our second royalty with help of friends. Cant wait to see them in person!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 04, 2024 1:55 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
I think you are writing the next horror movie. Funko NFT's come to life and attack the buyers.

Seriously though...I have to decide. Will the suspense of the unopened pack kill me? Or the horror pops? lol

As of this date, there are no known deaths from Horror NFT's. I think it's safe to open your pack.

Even if we do survive, with the government involved, we probably won't remember that we were ever here! :eek:
Image ImageImage Image

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun May 05, 2024 1:46 am

Only missing grail now, hopefully can snag it up for a good price

Tootall411

Postby Tootall411 » Sun May 05, 2024 2:04 am

Bought 4 packs no redeemables

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun May 05, 2024 2:06 am

Tootall411 wrote:Bought 4 packs no redeemables

Thats just how it goes sometimes, you going for the royalty?

Tootall411

Postby Tootall411 » Mon May 06, 2024 12:13 am

deadlycollects wrote:

I probably will since I have 48% this is my first time buying nft packs

movieman1981

Postby movieman1981 » Mon May 06, 2024 12:50 am

deadlycollects wrote:Only missing grail now, hopefully can snag it up for a good price

Hope you find it. I think this entire drop is fire

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Mon May 06, 2024 2:12 am

movieman1981 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:Only missing grail now, hopefully can snag it up for a good price

Hope you find it. I think this entire drop is fire

its sitting at around $200ish, so hopefully once more drops happen we can get it for lower :cheers:

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Mon May 06, 2024 2:13 am

Tootall411 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:

I probably will since I have 48% this is my first time buying nft packs

good luck on getting the royalty, absolutely love the Freddy :cheers:

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon May 06, 2024 12:53 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

Even if we do survive, with the government involved, we probably won't remember that we were ever here! :eek:

That we were where?
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 07, 2024 2:07 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

That we were where?

Sorry, are you talking to me?

In other news....still haven't opened the pack. Maybe Friday? Or Sunday? Gotta be home in daylight hours to do it! :smt077
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue May 07, 2024 11:15 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

That we were where?

In other news....still haven't opened the pack. Maybe Friday? Or Sunday? Gotta be home in daylight hours to do it! :smt077

I can't believe you haven't opened it. My only request is you open it before redemptions start. You might need one of those creatures sent to your home.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 11, 2024 12:23 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
That we were where?

I can't believe you haven't opened it. My only request is you open it before redemptions start. You might need one of those creatures sent to your home.

Okay, I DID IT! I opened the pack today! And I got a redeemable, but because Horror likes to laugh at me, it's one I don't want - Black Shuck, instead of the Pazuzu I was hoping for. I'll have to trade him off at some point to keep myself safe! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat May 11, 2024 6:08 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

Okay, I DID IT! I opened the pack today! And I got a redeemable, but because Horror likes to laugh at me, it's one I don't want - Black Shuck, instead of the Pazuzu I was hoping for. I'll have to trade him off at some point to keep myself safe! lol

Atleast you pulled something. Good luck on your trade
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 11, 2024 11:59 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Atleast you pulled something. Good luck on your trade

Thanks! I am grateful to have pulled something, just wish it wasn't something I find so scary! Maybe I chose the wrong drop, period. lol
Image ImageImage Image

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Sun May 12, 2024 9:00 pm

Man, completely spaced about this drop. Off to the aftermarket I go lol

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun May 12, 2024 9:05 pm

MisterJ85 wrote:Man, completely spaced about this drop. Off to the aftermarket I go lol

Theyre at a reasonable price on facebook, goodluck getting them all for a good price :cheers:

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun May 12, 2024 9:55 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

I am proud! My fingers are crossed you can trade for the one you want.

Black Shuck looks very tame though and would not eat you. :devil:
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 14, 2024 1:40 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I appreciate you being proud of me!

But I also think that if Black Shuck was GOING to eat me, he would in fact tell me he wasn't going to eat me right before he did. Is he one of the ones that eat people? I don't even know what nefarious things he does!
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue May 14, 2024 10:50 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

But I also think that if Black Shuck was GOING to eat me, he would in fact tell me he wasn't going to eat me right before he did. Is he one of the ones that eat people? I don't even know what nefarious things he does!

If we go by folklore it's 50/50, some say he is companionable, others a omen of death. However, the version in Annebelle is Werewolf and the Hellhound, so 100% going to eat you.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 16, 2024 1:59 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

If we go by folklore it's 50/50, some say he is companionable, others a omen of death. However, the version in Annebelle is Werewolf and the Hellhound, so 100% going to eat you.

Well that's no good!

I put him up for trade, but so far no takers. Hopefully over the weekend, I can't have an NFT trying to eat me. Plus, based on how badly I did with the Funime drop, I think he's bringing me bad karma. ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Thu May 16, 2024 9:57 pm

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

It is weird that I actually dreamt someone saying their Pops were haunted from this line and they kept experiencing unexplained activities. lol lol . I just hope this never becomes the case.

Return to “NFT/Digital”