Loungeflys at a Con

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
xbloz951

Re: Loungeflys at a Con

Postby xbloz951 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:48 pm

I always bring different bags for all my attire each day. Staying in the fun all day !

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:22 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:
Lmao Hi, I started doing this with my Disney trips and now cons. I bring at least one for each day, sometimes two! Everyone knows I’m extra with my coordinating outfits (I try to match my husbands outfit with mine too lol) haha I’ve learned to save space by packing my outfits inside the bags so I can bring more lol lol would love to see some of your outfits and coordinating with your sisters! :) :)

I am fashion-challenged, someone would have to start dressing me. Though, I fear saying that because hgmaddhatter would want to put me in ridiculous outfits.

She would and I would demand to help! lol
Seriously though, you don’t come across as fashion challenged to me.

I would totally help her!! lol lol lol I know people judge and think I look ridiculous or do too much most of the time but oh well I enjoy it :)
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:10 pm

Cmpotter wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
NCDS wrote:
I am fashion-challenged, someone would have to start dressing me. Though, I fear saying that because Hgmaddhatter would want to put me in ridiculous outfits.

She would and I would demand to help! lol
Seriously though, you don’t come across as fashion challenged to me.

I would totally help her!! lol lol lol I know people judge and think I look ridiculous or do too much most of the time but oh well I enjoy it :)

I personally, always think you look amazing!

Hgmaddhatter and I have a deal, if we get into fundays and she shows up for SDCC I will wear whatever pirate hat she makes (as long as it's not so heavy it gives me a headache). I'll let her know you are ready to help her :roflmao:

100% fashion-challenged, I just default to leggings, a shirt, and hoodie.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

poporazzy

Postby poporazzy » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:16 pm

funkopopfanatic wrote:
poporazzy wrote:Same. The only place I use my Loungeflys is either at Disney or at cons

Me too! I love looking at all the different Loungefly bags when walking around the cons and parks.

Omg yes it’s a perfect time for all that. Especially cause you’ll find bags that you normally don’t see.

stucho2090

Postby stucho2090 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:33 pm

poporazzy wrote:
funkopopfanatic wrote:
poporazzy wrote:Same. The only place I use my Loungeflys is either at Disney or at cons

Me too! I love looking at all the different Loungefly bags when walking around the cons and parks.

Omg yes it’s a perfect time for all that. Especially cause you’ll find bags that you normally don’t see.

I have a few I use every day instead of a purse, but the majority of my Marvel Loungefly are displayed on my wall.

poporazzy

Postby poporazzy » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:40 pm

stucho2090 wrote:
poporazzy wrote:
funkopopfanatic wrote:Me too! I love looking at all the different Loungefly bags when walking around the cons and parks.

I have a few I use every day instead of a purse, but the majority of my Marvel Loungefly are displayed on my wall.

I better see you use them for SDCC

Vader_Jimmy

Postby Vader_Jimmy » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:01 pm

poporazzy wrote:
Vader_Jimmy wrote:I wonder what loungefly is bringing to this years. Sdcc

I know a lot of people hate the pop and loungefly bundles but I hope they another one. Hopefully it’s like LE 1000 or something!

Totally agree, we actually like the pop lounge fly bundles. That will be nice if they did. Last bundle we got was at star war celebration r2-d2 bundle.

nerdgirlbritt

Postby nerdgirlbritt » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:20 pm

Honestly I get this. I want to always have a bag that matches my cosplay or whatever outfit that I am wearing.

GenericCloneTrooper

Postby GenericCloneTrooper » Wed May 01, 2024 12:30 am

nerdgirlbritt wrote:Honestly I get this. I want to always have a bag that matches my cosplay or whatever outfit that I am wearing.

I've got a nice clone one for conventions! not the most practical but I like it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a simple SDCC and SWC fan making his way through the galaxy

xanchui

Postby xanchui » Wed May 01, 2024 12:59 am

I tend to get too many 'things' at cons where I'd need a bigger bag. I've worn mine to disneyland a few times though

The Bleach Fan

Postby The Bleach Fan » Wed May 01, 2024 1:05 pm

BatLita wrote:Am I the only one who brings multiple Loungeflys to a Con? I try to bring one for each day I'm attending in order to coordinate - with either my outfit or with my sisters.

Does anyone else do this? My husband thinks I'm crazy to bring them all along with me.

I love this idea. I might try implementing it this year. I guess I need to buy more Loungefly pieces. Strictly for research of course, lol.

funkoldblooded

Postby funkoldblooded » Wed May 01, 2024 9:23 pm

BatLita wrote:Am I the only one who brings multiple Loungeflys to a Con? I try to bring one for each day I'm attending in order to coordinate - with either my outfit or with my sisters.

Does anyone else do this? My husband thinks I'm crazy to bring them all along with me.

I feel like if my SO had con fever like I do she'd do the same thing =D>

Lilfinger

Postby Lilfinger » Wed May 01, 2024 10:36 pm

Looking around at peoples loungeflys at Disney and cons has cost me so much money I’m always like well I need that
poporazzy wrote:
funkopopfanatic wrote:

nerdgirlbritt

Postby nerdgirlbritt » Thu May 02, 2024 2:31 pm

GenericCloneTrooper wrote:
nerdgirlbritt wrote:Honestly I get this. I want to always have a bag that matches my cosplay or whatever outfit that I am wearing.

I've got a nice clone one for conventions! not the most practical but I like it

Practicality is not any match for cuteness.

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Fri May 03, 2024 12:39 am

lilbologna wrote:
bluesnote wrote:Did anyone get a Loungefly bag or item from the Boxlunch offsite? Girl in front of me did, and all I got after waiting in line for a half hour was a t-shirt. Saw some other giveaways were pops.

I got a loungfly from that offsite! But it's a print I wouldn't really ever use. I attempted to sell it for way under MP and still hasn't sold. I think they were mostly just overstock bags so don't feel too left out!

Definitely a warehouse cleanout giveaway if you ask me, but I really do love the large reusable bags everyone got. I still use mine for groceries. The straps are heavy duty and I can fit a lot inside.

LegendOfAsgard

Postby LegendOfAsgard » Fri May 03, 2024 2:28 am

xbloz951 wrote:I always bring different bags for all my attire each day. Staying in the fun all day !

Ahhh, I can't imagine that. I live in SoCal so I drive every year and barely have any room in my car on the ride back home.

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Fri May 03, 2024 7:19 am

I'd like to start doing this with the Collectiv line but hoping to see even more of the line expanded, especially with the crossbody bags! My futura boba fett bag can't hold out much longer - is seen better days. I like the idea of having a fit planned for each day, but I also need to have my better half "sign off" on anything I wear because I'm color blind and will end up making some colors clash without her supervision lol

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Fri May 03, 2024 8:04 am

I didn't last year because I was worried about space, but I have worn ones to coordinate outfits at Disney and Universal. I think I may try to use one this year at least on one day so I can wear the one I picked up at the con last year.
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

Nexus413

Postby Nexus413 » Fri May 03, 2024 6:46 pm

Is it too early to see previews for SDCC?

kristineisjoy

Postby kristineisjoy » Sat May 04, 2024 8:18 pm

yes i try to match when u attend cons as well
LOVING MY FUNKOS!!!!

xbloz951

Postby xbloz951 » Sun May 05, 2024 9:58 pm

LegendOfAsgard wrote:
xbloz951 wrote:I always bring different bags for all my attire each day. Staying in the fun all day !

Ahhh, I can't imagine that. I live in SoCal so I drive every year and barely have any room in my car on the ride back home.

That is what I’m doing again this year! We are saving much on just driving and alternating the drive. We still have room just only take an attire each day.

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Tue May 07, 2024 5:13 pm

FlinksPoppinPics wrote:I'd like to start doing this with the Collectiv line but hoping to see even more of the line expanded, especially with the crossbody bags! My futura boba fett bag can't hold out much longer - is seen better days. I like the idea of having a fit planned for each day, but I also need to have my better half "sign off" on anything I wear because I'm color blind and will end up making some colors clash without her supervision lol

To piggyback off my reply, I just got in my new Herschel Darth Maul Phantom Menace sling bag from the disney store and it definitely is a step in the nicer direction in terms of a sling bag - I'm curious to see how it holds up to a collectiv sling bag though. The Herschel bag is pretty sturdy and has a more simplistic look that I'm looking for, but if Loungefly can pull of a well built sling bag then I'm for that too - especially to rep around a con!

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

Misapops

Postby Misapops » Sat May 11, 2024 3:51 pm

I’m always scared of ruining my bags even though I should wear them more often! I usually bring only one loungefly bag and my gf will bring a bigger sling bag to carry more items.
Follow for more anime funatic fun:
Tiktok: @Misa.pops
Instagram: @Misa.pops
:freddy2:

stucho2090

Postby stucho2090 » Sat May 11, 2024 5:07 pm

poporazzy wrote:
stucho2090 wrote:
poporazzy wrote:

I better see you use them for SDCC

You know I have one Loungfly for SDCC. One big enough for all the s*** I am going to need and that can be spotted from across the con. Captain America shield bag. The others STAY on that wall

Jade10881

Postby Jade10881 » Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 pm

No, gotta switch it up and match your outfit for the day, If it is local or I’m driving I do the same. It’s harder to carry more stuff like that on a plane. I worry they get damaged in luggage.

xalarmxclockx

Postby xalarmxclockx » Sun May 12, 2024 10:54 pm

bluesnote wrote:
lilbologna wrote:
bluesnote wrote:Did anyone get a Loungefly bag or item from the Boxlunch offsite? Girl in front of me did, and all I got after waiting in line for a half hour was a t-shirt. Saw some other giveaways were pops.

I got a loungfly from that offsite! But it's a print I wouldn't really ever use. I attempted to sell it for way under MP and still hasn't sold. I think they were mostly just overstock bags so don't feel too left out!

Definitely a warehouse cleanout giveaway if you ask me, but I really do love the large reusable bags everyone got. I still use mine for groceries. The straps are heavy duty and I can fit a lot inside.

I moved recently, and that reusable bag was SO handy to pack stuff in. Same with the old Fundays bags. It’s nice to have large reusable bags like that.
ImageImage

xalarmxclockx

Postby xalarmxclockx » Sun May 12, 2024 10:55 pm

My partner brings Loungeflys for his outfits at cons, and I will for smaller ones. For something like SDCC though, I need a bigger backpack to squeeze as much merch and necessities in as possible.
ImageImage

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Sun May 12, 2024 11:28 pm

xalarmxclockx wrote:
bluesnote wrote:
lilbologna wrote:I got a loungfly from that offsite! But it's a print I wouldn't really ever use. I attempted to sell it for way under MP and still hasn't sold. I think they were mostly just overstock bags so don't feel too left out!

I moved recently, and that reusable bag was SO handy to pack stuff in. Same with the old Fundays bags. It’s nice to have large reusable bags like that.

Yea, those Funday bags are ginormous. I prefer those over the normal sized bags I get from other types of giveaways or freebies from cons. Can fit way more stuff in there.

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Mon May 13, 2024 12:39 am

stucho2090 wrote:
poporazzy wrote:
funkopopfanatic wrote:Me too! I love looking at all the different Loungefly bags when walking around the cons and parks.

That is cool, unfortunately with all our Mondo and BNG posters no place for all my ladiy’s Loungefly bags and she has quite a few. She is currently sporting the Godzilla with ramen one.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

jibcollect

Postby jibcollect » Mon May 13, 2024 9:47 am

Stragon wrote:
stucho2090 wrote:
poporazzy wrote:

That is cool, unfortunately with all our Mondo and BNG posters no place for all my ladiy’s Loungefly bags and she has quite a few. She is currently sporting the Godzilla with ramen one.

One of my personal favs!

Karebear101083

Postby Karebear101083 » Wed May 15, 2024 12:21 pm

I only bring one bag and it's my con bag because I have been known to buy new bags and the. I have many to chose from.

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Wed May 15, 2024 12:48 pm

I wonder what limited LF BAGS dropping, wife is a LF FREAK . I will have to get few at Sdcc this year.
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

jibcollect wrote:
Stragon wrote:
stucho2090 wrote:

One of my personal favs!

It is a cool one and she does get quite a few compliments on it. She also has a Jurassic , i think its a raptor one and the ears move, quite cool.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Return to “Loungefly”