Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Loungefly Bags at Disney

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
Funkorot

Re: Loungefly Bags at Disney

Postby Funkorot » Sat May 18, 2024 11:42 am

thejosh2010 wrote:
jcrook wrote:My wife and sister are huge fans and now my lil girl is taking an interest. Heaven help me, her favorites are Winnie the Pooh.

Loungefly was such a great acquisition for Funko! So many super adorable designs and even a few cool pop and bag combo’s!!

:eek:

NitroNiki

Postby NitroNiki » Sat May 18, 2024 11:54 am

CAHLEB wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:
DietPops wrote:I know when I go to Disney I’ll be purchasing at least one (likely more) Loungefly bag. It seems every shop has a unique and fun bag to consider for the collection. My personal favorite is my Haunted Mansion bag. What’s your favorite Disney Loungefly?

I have a full size Loungefly Stitch backpack. It’s got pineapples on it and I was not aware that meant something else. :eek:

What does it mean? lol.

Apparently it means you like to swing. I don’t use it often anymore. lol
"You'll never beat me, Egg Shen!" :SW9:

ImageImage

NitroNiki

Postby NitroNiki » Sat May 18, 2024 11:55 am

pinklaquer wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:
DietPops wrote:I know when I go to Disney I’ll be purchasing at least one (likely more) Loungefly bag. It seems every shop has a unique and fun bag to consider for the collection. My personal favorite is my Haunted Mansion bag. What’s your favorite Disney Loungefly?

I have a full size Loungefly Stitch backpack. It’s got pineapples on it and I was not aware that meant something else. :eek:

I think I means something else if it sits in front of your house? Other that… I think Disney just wants you to buy dole whips lol

I thought that too until some girl was reallllllllly interested in striking up a conversation.
"You'll never beat me, Egg Shen!" :SW9:

ImageImage

CAHLEB

Postby CAHLEB » Sat May 18, 2024 1:37 pm

NitroNiki wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:

What does it mean? lol.

I saw pineapples on a Disney cruise door once lol

DietPops

Postby DietPops » Sat May 18, 2024 5:05 pm

Which direction are they facing? ;-)

haw1577

Postby haw1577 » Tue May 21, 2024 1:00 am

I found out today that the new Donald Duck's 90th birthday backpack turns red when in the sun. This shows that Donald's face is angry, lol.

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Tue May 21, 2024 2:00 pm

NitroNiki wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:

What does it mean? lol.

Oops, so glad my wife doesn't have that one #-o
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Tue May 21, 2024 2:02 pm

haw1577 wrote:I found out today that the new Donald Duck's 90th birthday backpack turns red when in the sun. This shows that Donald's face is angry, lol.

That is hilarious, was that intentional?
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

haw1577

Postby haw1577 » Tue May 21, 2024 2:24 pm

jcrook wrote:
haw1577 wrote:I found out today that the new Donald Duck's 90th birthday backpack turns red when in the sun. This shows that Donald's face is angry, lol.

Yup, they're probably basing it on his old cartoon when ever he has a temper tantrum

https://www.disneystore.com/donald-duck ... 89358.html?
Last edited by haw1577 on Tue May 21, 2024 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Tue May 21, 2024 3:04 pm

haw1577 wrote:
jcrook wrote:

Yup, they're probably basing it on his old cartoon when ever he has a temper tandrem

I remember he had temper tantrums quite often. I'm going to have to keep a look out for this bag.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

haw1577

Postby haw1577 » Tue May 21, 2024 7:07 pm

jcrook wrote:
haw1577 wrote:
jcrook wrote:

Yup, they're probably basing it on his old cartoon when ever he has a temper tandrem

I remember he had temper tantrums quite often. I'm going to have to keep a look out for this bag.

I saw it at Disneyland and thought someone spilled punch on it lol.

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Tue May 21, 2024 8:40 pm

We've seen some really nice ones at Disney :cheers:

:freddy1: :freddy3: :freddy4:
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Wed May 22, 2024 5:03 pm

haw1577 wrote:
jcrook wrote:
haw1577 wrote:

Too funny, I think I would have thought the same thing.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Wed May 22, 2024 5:52 pm

There's a ton of Loungefly bags at Disney, I always end up buying 1 when we.go.
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Jade10881

Postby Jade10881 » Sat May 25, 2024 12:05 pm

I haven’t seen that Donald bag. I saw the box lunch one online. Hmm that’s funny

Picturemedreaming

Postby Picturemedreaming » Mon May 27, 2024 11:24 pm

There are so many cute :stitch: ones but my favorite is the one of him reading to the ducks.

naaaarra

Postby naaaarra » Tue May 28, 2024 1:20 am

There was a rumor that Loungefly will have a store in Downtown Disney. I’d love to see what they come up with. Make it like a mini Funko Hollywood!

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:38 am

lilbologna wrote:There are so many I love! I like to look for ones that will be useful/wearable in multiple situations. My favorite right now is a pin bag from wall-e, but i just recently saw a similar Winnie the Pooh one I'm eyeing!

Ohhhhh??? Do you happen to have a photo of or a link to the Winnie the Pooh pin bag?? I’d be so very grateful!!
Want to see the FUNNIEST anime EVER created? Watch Sgt. Frog: https://archive.org/details/sgtfrogfunimation
You’ll thank me later!! lol

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:55 am

[quote :D ="Lexi"]

Haunted Mansion is an awesome bag, my other favorites that I have are the Godzilla, Jurassic Park and NBC one.[/quote]

Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride too!! The last time I was at Disneyland the HM was under construction because they’re building a new gift shop near the exit. I have mixed feelings about the mercenary tactic of routing guests through/near gift shops: It’s tough on parents and guests with low-impulse control, but on the other hand—more cool merch to drool over!! :D
Want to see the FUNNIEST anime EVER created? Watch Sgt. Frog: https://archive.org/details/sgtfrogfunimation
You’ll thank me later!! lol

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:28 am

DietPops wrote:
lilbologna wrote:There are so many I love! I like to look for ones that will be useful/wearable in multiple situations. My favorite right now is a pin bag from wall-e, but i just recently saw a similar Winnie the Pooh one I'm eyeing!

Functionality for the situation is such a great point. I have one that is absolutely adorable, but not very “ride” friendly at the parks.

I’m going to take a look at Winnie the Pooh, sounds like a fun one!

I’ve bought several mini backpacks for my wife thinking she would use them at Disneyland, but she’s always worried about getting them damaged, scuffed up, or wet. She also complains that they’re not practical because they don’t hold very much. Funko/Loungefly should consider making larger bags, and also bags designed for men. Although my wife and daughter own a fairly large collection of Loungefly bags, I personally wouldn’t be caught dead wearing a mini backpack. :rolleyes: lol
Longtime SDCC attendee and volunteer (since before it moved from the U.S. Grant). Also, charter D23 member and D23 Expo attendee. Looking forward to D23 2024 & SDCC2024. My family and I have attempted to attend Funko Fundays every year but have so far been unsuccessful in our quest.
Please don’t suggest joining Cop-a-Pop. We’re not into cheating or line-cutting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:30 am

jcrook wrote:
haw1577 wrote:
jcrook wrote:

Now that’s a cool bag. And the color-changing feature is fantastic. Suits Donald perfectly. lol
Longtime SDCC attendee and volunteer (since before it moved from the U.S. Grant). Also, charter D23 member and D23 Expo attendee. Looking forward to D23 2024 & SDCC2024. My family and I have attempted to attend Funko Fundays every year but have so far been unsuccessful in our quest.
Please don’t suggest joining Cop-a-Pop. We’re not into cheating or line-cutting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:30 am

haw1577 wrote:
jcrook wrote:
haw1577 wrote:

:roflmao:

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:35 am

jcrook wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:
What does it mean? lol.

Yikes. :rolleyes: I’d never heard of that before. I remember that one of our favorite shows (‘Psych’) always featured a pineapple in every episode, but that was because the show’s creator, Steve Franks, along with many of the writers all used to work at the Tiki Room and Dole Pineapple Whip concession stand. I’ll mention that “fun fact” to them the next time I see them. :roflmao:

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:37 am

jcrook wrote:My wife and sister are huge fans and now my lil girl is taking an interest. Heaven help me, her favorites are Winnie the Pooh.

I see many Loungefly purchases in your future. XD

Comic Book Girl

Postby Comic Book Girl » Tue May 28, 2024 4:38 am

haw1577 wrote:
jcrook wrote:

Yup, they're probably basing it on his old cartoon when ever he has a temper tantrum

Ok that is amazing!!! I love all the detail, like on the bottom back of the bag, and that lining is beautiful.

Well done Loungefly! :donald:

I just bought a new Loungefly or I would get it to rock around Disneyland :mickey2:
Last edited by Comic Book Girl on Tue May 28, 2024 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:40 am

Sarcasticguy wrote:For me it's the full sized Hercules+Pegasus print bag. It's too bad they don't make more neutral bags like these.

Neutral bags in larger sizes would be nice. Mini bags are way too small to be of any practical use, imho.

KevinFromFinance

Postby KevinFromFinance » Tue May 28, 2024 5:39 pm

My current fave is my Haunted Mansion lenticular
:freddy2:

emzben25

Postby emzben25 » Tue May 28, 2024 6:49 pm

Picturemedreaming wrote:There are so many cute :stitch: ones but my favorite is the one of him reading to the ducks.

I love this one too! It requires so much self-control to not buy all the Stitch Loungefly bags, backpacks, wallets, etc. I love Stitch!

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue May 28, 2024 6:53 pm

Labackpacker007 wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:For me it's the full sized Hercules+Pegasus print bag. It's too bad they don't make more neutral bags like these.

Neutral bags in larger sizes would be nice. Mini bags are way too small to be of any practical use, imho.

Yes, I love them and they are fine for your wallet and phone and a snack or two but if you buy anything at a con, no room 8-[
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

KevinFromFinance

Postby KevinFromFinance » Tue May 28, 2024 7:02 pm

Jeeves wrote:[quote :D ="Lexi"]

Haunted Mansion is an awesome bag, my other favorites that I have are the Godzilla, Jurassic Park and NBC one.

Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride too!! The last time I was at Disneyland the HM was under construction because they’re building a new gift shop near the exit. I have mixed feelings about the mercenary tactic of routing guests through/near gift shops: It’s tough on parents and guests with low-impulse control, but on the other hand—more cool merch to drool over!! :D[/quote]

I love the idea of a HM gift shop, with it being so iconic it's surprising they haven't done it sooner. Last time we went (last July) they just had the cart out front.

xalarmxclockx

Postby xalarmxclockx » Tue May 28, 2024 8:22 pm

KevinFromFinance wrote:

Haunted Mansion is an awesome bag, my other favorites that I have are the Godzilla, Jurassic Park and NBC one.

Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride too!! The last time I was at Disneyland the HM was under construction because they’re building a new gift shop near the exit. I have mixed feelings about the mercenary tactic of routing guests through/near gift shops: It’s tough on parents and guests with low-impulse control, but on the other hand—more cool merch to drool over!! :D

I love the idea of a HM gift shop, with it being so iconic it's surprising they haven't done it sooner. Last time we went (last July) they just had the cart out front.[/quote]

Agreed! Plus, they're redesigning the whole queue. The renderings look beautiful and spooky. I'm all for it!
ImageImage

Picturemedreaming

Postby Picturemedreaming » Tue May 28, 2024 9:39 pm

emzben25 wrote:
Picturemedreaming wrote:There are so many cute :stitch: ones but my favorite is the one of him reading to the ducks.

I love this one too! It requires so much self-control to not buy all the Stitch Loungefly bags, backpacks, wallets, etc. I love Stitch!

Right? Why do you do this to me. I did pick up the stitch and scrump wallet at sdcc last year but didn’t get the backpack because I do not have enough money or space for that many.

Picturemedreaming

Postby Picturemedreaming » Tue May 28, 2024 9:39 pm

emzben25 wrote:

Right? Why do you do this to me. I did pick up the stitch and scrump wallet at sdcc last year but didn’t get the backpack because I do not have enough money or space for that many.

KevinFromFinance

Postby KevinFromFinance » Wed May 29, 2024 1:16 am

xalarmxclockx wrote:
KevinFromFinance wrote:

I love the idea of a HM gift shop, with it being so iconic it's surprising they haven't done it sooner. Last time we went (last July) they just had the cart out front.

Agreed! Plus, they're redesigning the whole queue. The renderings look beautiful and spooky. I'm all for it![/quote]

Is there a finish date for it? Would love to see it once it's done!

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Wed May 29, 2024 3:36 am

dolphinax2 wrote:
Labackpacker007 wrote:

Yes, I love them and they are fine for your wallet and phone and a snack or two but if you buy anything at a con, no room 8-[

Speaking of cons…I love the free poster tubes that Hulu gave away in the past (although you really need to tape the ends shut because I lost ALL of my posters when the end popped off. :( I also wish the tubes were triangle-shaped so they wouldn’t roll away. XD. I just need to remember to bring a decent poster tube with me this time.

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Wed May 29, 2024 3:38 am

emzben25 wrote:

That’s definitely one of my all time favorite scenes from Lilo & Stitch.

KevinFromFinance

Postby KevinFromFinance » Wed May 29, 2024 4:08 am

Labackpacker007 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
Labackpacker007 wrote:

Speaking of cons…I love the free poster tubes that Hulu gave away in the past (although you really need to tape the ends shut because I lost ALL of my posters when the end popped off. :( I also wish the tubes were triangle-shaped so they wouldn’t roll away. XD. I just need to remember to bring a decent poster tube with me this time.

We bought our own with us last year that are expandable, they fit into a suitcase easily and you only need to expand it if you get posters in the bigger size. It was so handy.

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Wed May 29, 2024 4:28 am

KevinFromFinance wrote:
Labackpacker007 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:

We bought our own with us last year that are expandable, they fit into a suitcase easily and you only need to expand it if you get posters in the bigger size. It was so handy.

That poster tube sounds ideal! If possible, would you mind sharing a link to the site where you purchased them? I’d be very grateful. [-o<

KevinFromFinance

Postby KevinFromFinance » Wed May 29, 2024 4:38 am

Of course! I got mine from Amazon in AU, they will be on the US site too. They basically expand up to an A1 size so should be ok for most posters that you score there. We ended up bringing about 20 posters of assorted sizes back to Australia with it after last year, and even when expanded it held well in our suitcase.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Expandable-Do ... b7a9c85a48

Kingwolfdaddy

Postby Kingwolfdaddy » Wed May 29, 2024 10:21 am

CAHLEB wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:

What does it mean? lol.

:-"

Return to “Loungefly”