SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
User avatar
Mags
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:19 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Mags » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 pm

This was a very informative thread. Thanks to everyone who shared pictures! :D
Image

User avatar
Deezy
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Van down by the river
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Deezy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:38 pm

Bump for some Flaky and Egor love
Image
Diana IG: deezy_r1
ImageLos Spastikos FantastikosImage

User avatar
willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3915
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby willy wonka » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:40 pm

Deezy wrote:Bump for some Flaky and Egor love



I love these two. I can't wait to get them. I don't think these look like POPs.
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

User avatar
CollectorBadger
Posts: 972
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:28 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby CollectorBadger » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:53 pm

These were original Wilkie designs......correct?

Edit: Rev just corrected me, Rob Schwartz designs, if you haven’t, check out Rev’s latest IG post for some history on these Christmas Creepies
Last edited by CollectorBadger on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Nick IG: collector.badger
ISO: AHSOKA TANO Pop! Proto

User avatar
case
Posts: 1788
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:18 am
Location: Sacramento
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby case » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:33 pm

They look pretty good hope everyone that wanted one was able to get them.
Steven
ISO Proto: Saga[Ghüs]
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."
ImageImageImageImage
Image

Imagineeringfunko
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:16 am

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Imagineeringfunko » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:40 am

Spastiks are some of the best love them in pop form.
Funko Enthusiast :freddy2: Spastik Cuphead, Disney Parks collector.
Total: 181
1st pop: Ant man and clone trooper
100th: diamond orange bird
Favorite pop: Orange bird, Gus or Indiana Jones
Wants:65

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Love the plastik pops. Especially the new Flaky and Egor from 12 days. They are some of Funko's best work!
Image

User avatar
Schl0
Posts: 1049
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 5:53 am
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Schl0 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:37 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Love the plastik pops. Especially the new Flaky and Egor from 12 days. They are some of Funko's best work!


I’m a huge fan of those designs. They didn’t really give me the same vibe as many of the OG Spastik or Wobbler characters, but they’re awesome nonetheless:)
-Eric-
ISO: Bob Ross with Palette color proto
IG: @schl0 & @superfunkobros
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
PhoenixForce
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby PhoenixForce » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:41 pm

Reverend wrote:There is nothing like Spastik Plastik in my opinion, they are all Funko original characters which makes them that much cooler. I have dedicated the better part of the last 5 years to try and obtain as much Spastik memorably as possible, I have looked under old time collectors carpets and dumpster dived to find this stuff. I am proud to say I have had some great luck finding stuff that people told me I would never find. When I first joined this board it was to finish colleting all the Spastiks that were made, my first post in the welcome section was about this goal and people told me that line has been retired for years so good luck because it would be next to impossible to do. Less than year later mission accomplished but I didn’t stop there I keep going and hunted anything Spastik, now I would like to share my findings with you guys. I have so much stuff I need to break it down into sections and I will continue to add stuff later because it is quite a bit. I have Spastik, protos, hand painted protos, art work and so much more that I will slowly add to this thread.

VIVA LA SPASTIK, best line Funko ever made hands down!

Image

#1 Sam (Hand Painted Proto, Proto, 1/12 Metallic Green, Green, Original)
Image

#2 T-bone set1 (Hand Painted Proto Blue, Hand Painted Proto Black, 1/12 Metallic Red, Red, Original)
Image

#2 T-bone set2 (Green 1/48, Pink 1/48, Purple, Orange, GITD, Black Angus)
Image

#3 Otto (Proto, Original, Red Barron, GITD)
Image

#4 Juan set1 (hand Painted Proto, Hand Painted Proto, White Proto, Color Proto, Google Eye Proto)
Image

#4 Juan 9 set2 (Original, GITD, Google Eye)
Image

#5 Elwood set1(All 3 are Hand Painted Protos)
Image

#5 ElWood set2 (Proto, Original, Gold Suit)
Image

#6 Dino (Hand Painted Proto, Proto, Gold Jacket, GITD, Original)
Image

#7 Fuska (Hand Painted, Proto, GITD, Original)
Image

#8 Chet ( Hand painted, Proto, HRHD, Original, DEK)
Image

#9 Luther (Hand Painted, Proto, GITD Color Reject, Original, GITD)
Image

#10 Billy (Hand Painted, Proto, Original, Golden Underpants, Grey/blue)
Image

#11 Plupo set1 (Hand painted, Proto, GITD, Original)
Image

#11 Fresh packaged Plupo set2 (Freezer package Blue, Purple, Green)
Image

#12 Molly (Hand Painted, Hand Painted, Proto, Original)
Image

#13 El Guappo
Image

#14 Karl (Proto, Original, GITD)
Image

#15 Gill (Hand Painted, Purple, GITD, Original)
Image

#16 Senor Gomez (Proto, Original, GITD, SDCC Exclusive)
Image

#17 Carol (Proto, Black Suit, Original, Visor 1/38)
Image

#18 Psycho Santa and Elf
Image

#19 Wolfgang (Hand Painted, Hand Painted, Font Mart, Original, Yellow Shirt)
Image

#20 El Supremo (Hand Painted, Hand Painted, Proto, Original, Black Suit)
Image

#21 and 22 Sindee and Boot Hill Bob (Original, Original, Proto)
Image


Spastik that never made it into production


Hand Painted Proto and Proto
Image

Wax Protos
Image

Image

Image

Image


I just love seeing your collection and passion fo Spastiks! Meeting you in 2018 was such a highlight.
HAPPY NEW YEAR :freddy2:
Image
Image
Hey, I'm JASON FOLLOW ME on IG/Twitter: @jpg_phoenix
[-o< PPG Collection Want List: https://tinyurl.com/y9q2mrml

Jjulsky
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Jjulsky » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:35 pm

I need more Spastik Plastik in my life!!! Pronto!
:donald:

Member of the KY FUNKO LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS
I need a Disney Three Caballeros Pops

evrythngzen
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 4:56 pm

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby evrythngzen » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:28 pm

These are brilliant. We have the pop versions that have been recently released but have never found the originals...so cool to see them!

User avatar
Deezy
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Van down by the river
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Deezy » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:02 am

Save the Spastik!
Keep the name!
Image
Diana IG: deezy_r1
ImageLos Spastikos FantastikosImage

ejcurtis115
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:08 pm
Location: Pacific NW

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby ejcurtis115 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:12 pm

Amazing! Very nice collection!
:SW9:
ISO: Wicked Witch (Wizard of Oz)
Pops!: 4,500+
Dorbz: 50+
Hikari (regular & XS): 26
Mystery minis: 100+
Pint size heroes: 50+
Reaction figures: 17
Action figures: 24
Wacky Wobblers: 9
Pez Pops: 50+
T's, hat's, patches, pins, socks, Loungefly bags, wallets, backpacks, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, etc.: too many to count!
Funklub member: 13394 (waited a few years into collecting to go ahead and join)

User avatar
HekterPopAholic
Posts: 422
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:44 pm
Location: LBC
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby HekterPopAholic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Reverend wrote:There is nothing like Spastik Plastik in my opinion, they are all Funko original characters which makes them that much cooler. I have dedicated the better part of the last 5 years to try and obtain as much Spastik memorably as possible, I have looked under old time collectors carpets and dumpster dived to find this stuff. I am proud to say I have had some great luck finding stuff that people told me I would never find. When I first joined this board it was to finish colleting all the Spastiks that were made, my first post in the welcome section was about this goal and people told me that line has been retired for years so good luck because it would be next to impossible to do. Less than year later mission accomplished but I didn’t stop there I keep going and hunted anything Spastik, now I would like to share my findings with you guys. I have so much stuff I need to break it down into sections and I will continue to add stuff later because it is quite a bit. I have Spastik, protos, hand painted protos, art work and so much more that I will slowly add to this thread.

VIVA LA SPASTIK, best line Funko ever made hands down!

Image

#1 Sam (Hand Painted Proto, Proto, 1/12 Metallic Green, Green, Original)
Image

#2 T-bone set1 (Hand Painted Proto Blue, Hand Painted Proto Black, 1/12 Metallic Red, Red, Original)
Image

#2 T-bone set2 (Green 1/48, Pink 1/48, Purple, Orange, GITD, Black Angus)
Image

#3 Otto (Proto, Original, Red Barron, GITD)
Image

#4 Juan set1 (hand Painted Proto, Hand Painted Proto, White Proto, Color Proto, Google Eye Proto)
Image

#4 Juan 9 set2 (Original, GITD, Google Eye)
Image

#5 Elwood set1(All 3 are Hand Painted Protos)
Image

#5 ElWood set2 (Proto, Original, Gold Suit)
Image

#6 Dino (Hand Painted Proto, Proto, Gold Jacket, GITD, Original)
Image

#7 Fuska (Hand Painted, Proto, GITD, Original)
Image

#8 Chet ( Hand painted, Proto, HRHD, Original, DEK)
Image

#9 Luther (Hand Painted, Proto, GITD Color Reject, Original, GITD)
Image

#10 Billy (Hand Painted, Proto, Original, Golden Underpants, Grey/blue)
Image

#11 Plupo set1 (Hand painted, Proto, GITD, Original)
Image

#11 Fresh packaged Plupo set2 (Freezer package Blue, Purple, Green)
Image

#12 Molly (Hand Painted, Hand Painted, Proto, Original)
Image

#13 El Guappo
Image

#14 Karl (Proto, Original, GITD)
Image

#15 Gill (Hand Painted, Purple, GITD, Original)
Image

#16 Senor Gomez (Proto, Original, GITD, SDCC Exclusive)
Image

#17 Carol (Proto, Black Suit, Original, Visor 1/38)
Image

#18 Psycho Santa and Elf
Image

#19 Wolfgang (Hand Painted, Hand Painted, Font Mart, Original, Yellow Shirt)
Image

#20 El Supremo (Hand Painted, Hand Painted, Proto, Original, Black Suit)
Image

#21 and 22 Sindee and Boot Hill Bob (Original, Original, Proto)
Image


Spastik that never made it into production


Hand Painted Proto and Proto
Image

Wax Protos
Image

Image

Image

Image


WOW!!! Great collection REV!!!
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR
IG: https://www.instagram.com/lbcfunkokings/
___________________________
POP COUNT 1200
___________________________
STAR WARS Pops 222
DISNEY Pops 195
MARVEL Pops 146
DC Pops 110
Harry Potter Movie Pops 75
Funko Brand 50
ImageImageImageImageImage

Jjulsky
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Jjulsky » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:38 am

I’ve gotta get my hands on that ECCC Fin DuChomp... and all the other Spastiks I’ve missed earlier...
:donald:

Member of the KY FUNKO LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS
I need a Disney Three Caballeros Pops

User avatar
supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 2709
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby supertoygiant » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:58 am

We need another Molly!!!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.
Image


ISO CM Punk

User avatar
pberickp
Posts: 667
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby pberickp » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:05 pm

So into the spastik line. I am loving the new releases mixed in with the classic designs being re-designed as POP!'s it has made me 1) want to pick up the original spastiks, 2) get the POP's #1-7 that I am missing, and 3) look forward to MON/WED/FRI as I know there is a chance a new spastik POP! will be revealed.

User avatar
clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Posts: 1569
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 11:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Who's Rev?

:freddy3:
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Posts: 9087
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:06 am
Location: Minnesota-where Sleestaks run free!

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby kevinbuddha » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:58 pm

clashcityrocker33 wrote:Who's Rev?

:freddy3:


Oh, he's this guy who collects Funkos :roflmao:
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

User avatar
clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Posts: 1569
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 11:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:04 am

kevinbuddha wrote:
clashcityrocker33 wrote:Who's Rev?

:freddy3:


Oh, he's this guy who collects Funkos :roflmao:


Oh, you mean Funkohs? Yeah, I remember those.
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

User avatar
popfanboy
Posts: 1469
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:52 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby popfanboy » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:27 pm

I'm sure everyone has noticed it already but I'm so glad Funko is using the Funko Shop to give us a lot of Spastiks never been made in Pop! and also variants of existing characters. I believe it's the perfect place to have them and without it I don't think we'd get very many besides the occasional con.
Names Tanner! My dream is to work at Funko one day!
Check out some of my sketches!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO and desperately in need of the Babe Ruth proto.
Image
Image

User avatar
willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3915
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby willy wonka » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:43 pm

popfanboy wrote:I'm sure everyone has noticed it already but I'm so glad Funko is using the Funko Shop to give us a lot of Spastiks never been made in Pop! and also variants of existing characters. I believe it's the perfect place to have them and without it I don't think we'd get very many besides the occasional con.



I agree. Love the variants and love the new characters. It is by far my favorite line of Funko.
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Funko_boy13
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Funko_boy13 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:55 pm

That’s and amazing collection

User avatar
Bdubzbots
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:33 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Bdubzbots » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:36 am

was just reading this plan to revive the Plastiks!
who else is looking forward to this!
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... KQBrfxyD-0
Image

User avatar
Schl0
Posts: 1049
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 5:53 am
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Schl0 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:48 am

Bdubzbots wrote:was just reading this plan to revive the Plastiks!
who else is looking forward to this!
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... KQBrfxyD-0


It was a great article! I’m really pumped for this line to continue in Pop! form.
-Eric-
ISO: Bob Ross with Palette color proto
IG: @schl0 & @superfunkobros
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3915
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby willy wonka » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:18 am

Amazing Read. I love that they are continuing this line. The best line they make!
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Jay_voodoo0819
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:43 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Jay_voodoo0819 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:42 pm

Am I the only one that wants el supremo made into a pop!

User avatar
hades138
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 am
Location: Melbourne, FL

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby hades138 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:23 pm

Jay_voodoo0819 wrote:Am I the only one that wants el supremo made into a pop!



NO!
I LOVE the entire spastik line, including the remakes as pops. id like to see them all remade as pops!
:freddy3:

Jay_voodoo0819
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:43 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Jay_voodoo0819 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:27 pm

hades138 wrote:
Jay_voodoo0819 wrote:Am I the only one that wants el supremo made into a pop!



NO!
I LOVE the entire spastik line, including the remakes as pops. id like to see them all remade as pops!


As much as my wallet would hate me I would lose my mind if they made them all. But el supremo would be an amazing pop!

User avatar
nerdgirlcustoms
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby nerdgirlcustoms » Sat May 04, 2019 12:05 am

They're doing so much with the line, I really hope they make some of the characters into Pops that they haven't already! Especially ones they've made Dorbz of.

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 935
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby nightbodega » Sat May 11, 2019 5:28 pm

Holy smokes. Some good pics here.

User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 725
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby GettingSodas » Tue May 14, 2019 8:37 pm

I’m gonna regret it but I think I’m going to try and get all color variants in pop form. I was initially just getting the normal versions of the characters.

Anyone else do that?
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

alienfeast
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:13 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby alienfeast » Tue May 14, 2019 9:33 pm

GettingSodas wrote:I’m gonna regret it but I think I’m going to try and get all color variants in pop form. I was initially just getting the normal versions of the characters.

Anyone else do that?


I tried to do that, but variants like red Bone Daddy and pink T-Bone made me realized that it was a hopeless dream. But I'm satisfied with the normal versions of the characters. It's going to be sad when I depart with my green Sike or my Funkoween Carlos.
Pop Count: 315
Loving the Spastik/Fantastik Plastik Line :freddy2:

User avatar
CaliCollectibles
Posts: 1079
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:23 am
Location: So Cal
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby CaliCollectibles » Tue May 14, 2019 11:03 pm

Love the character designs on all those Splastiks. Beautiful photos! They look great displayed together.
Hi, I'm L.J. :D
Current ISO: Leonidas, Ram Man.
PSH ISO: Moana, Baby Moana, Maui.
Instagram: CaliCollecitbles
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CaliCollectibles
Image

User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 725
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby GettingSodas » Tue May 14, 2019 11:13 pm

alienfeast wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:I’m gonna regret it but I think I’m going to try and get all color variants in pop form. I was initially just getting the normal versions of the characters.

Anyone else do that?


I tried to do that, but variants like red Bone Daddy and pink T-Bone made me realized that it was a hopeless dream. But I'm satisfied with the normal versions of the characters. It's going to be sad when I depart with my green Sike or my Funkoween Carlos.

True I didn’t even think of that...
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

User avatar
Charger14
Posts: 706
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:57 am
Location: CA

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Charger14 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:41 pm

Would be nice to see a new Spastik in the tube at SDCC, like the TJ POP.
WOBBLER WANT LIST:
GROOVY GHOULIES - MUST HAVE
HECKLE & JECKLE
20" GALACTUS
DC SUPERHEROES

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby BRiley0216 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:20 pm

Thinking the big pop at Fundays this year may be a Dino Pop
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
HekterPopAholic
Posts: 422
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:44 pm
Location: LBC
Contact:

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby HekterPopAholic » Wed May 22, 2019 1:04 am

Charger14 wrote:Would be nice to see a new Spastik in the tube at SDCC, like the TJ POP.

the TJ Pop Spastik Plastik is super awesome!!!
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR
IG: https://www.instagram.com/lbcfunkokings/
___________________________
POP COUNT 1200
___________________________
STAR WARS Pops 222
DISNEY Pops 195
MARVEL Pops 146
DC Pops 110
Harry Potter Movie Pops 75
Funko Brand 50
ImageImageImageImageImage

Meckdee
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:22 pm
Location: California

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Meckdee » Wed May 22, 2019 3:06 pm

I love this thread. Plastik fan here myself
-Triple P- :freddy3:

Meckdee
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:22 pm
Location: California

Re: SAVE THE PLASTIK!

Postby Meckdee » Wed May 22, 2019 3:07 pm

I second this, need a bunch more pops of them all
hades138 wrote:
Jay_voodoo0819 wrote:Am I the only one that wants el supremo made into a pop!



NO!
I LOVE the entire spastik line, including the remakes as pops. id like to see them all remade as pops!
-Triple P- :freddy3:


Return to “Vinyl”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users