Funko Soda Figures!

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Optimistic

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Optimistic » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:43 pm

I think either they appear during the Funko Hollywood opening as a debut or they will show up next year. I will say though, once they start coming out it's going to be a whole lot at once like Pez are.

Many of those initial ones are Brian's personal favorites he likes to see first in a new line, so I'm interested to see where it goes. I hope that they take suggestions here into consideration, there's some really good ideas
It doesn't matter the amount you have or length you collected, but that you're happy with what you own

Current Goal: Get The Three Caballeros created as Pops, Dorbz or Vynl

partner-in-crime

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby partner-in-crime » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Optimistic wrote:I think either they appear during the Funko Hollywood opening as a debut or they will show up next year. I will say though, once they start coming out it's going to be a whole lot at once like Pez are.

Many of those initial ones are Brian's personal favorites he likes to see first in a new line, so I'm interested to see where it goes. I hope that they take suggestions here into consideration, there's some really good ideas

I hope that is the case. I am hoping to go (stand by line) but starting new job today, will have to see if I can manage time off.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

Return to “Vinyl”