once upon a time Funko created ........

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
icemanfan44
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: once upon a time Funko created ........

Postby icemanfan44 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:56 am

Cchavez77 wrote:
Wow this is really awesome. Some great funko history right there. Do you have any pics of the funko force or the 2.0 as well?

The Hanna Barbera Funko Force stuff was pretty cool

the Funko Force 2.0 were the first set of Pops as they were released under that name for SDCC a few months after SDCC they got a name change to Pop and moved from plastic cases to boxes.

They Call me Bear!
COTM 5/12

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:43 pm

icemanfan44 wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
icemanfan44 wrote:The grandfather to the Pops, the Nodnik line. This line was replaced by Funko force which was replaced by Funko force 2.0 which was renamed Funko Pop.

There were two of these Thor and Hulk two packs made. I have them both.

There was one Punisher made. I have it.

there was one Thing made. I have it.

Some protos including two Thors.

some protos including Huckleberry Hound and Captain America.

Image ould
Wolverine proto only two made. I have one. The piece was never produced.

all these pieces with the exception of the Wolverine were acquired from Todd. I was able to purchase these rare sets plus all his protos. Thanks to Todd and Price and thanks to everyone else who has helped me in my Nodnik quest.

Would you ever consider selling one of the Thor & Hulk Nodnik 2 packs? I'm a huge Hulk fan and I can't seem to find this 2 pack on Ebay or on the boards. Any help would be appreciated.

If I still had them I would. I am sorry but I had surgery and other medical issues and ended up selling most of my collection.

I understand. Medical Bills come first and toys come second of course. If you ever come across another 2 pack for sale please let me know. Thank you for the reply.
Hulk Smash!
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
IG: @HauckBuster007
IG: @SuperFunkoBros
Favorite Character: Incredible Hulk

Raypunz

Postby Raypunz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:01 am

Cchavez77 wrote:
icemanfan44 wrote:The grandfather to the Pops, the Nodnik line. This line was replaced by Funko force which was replaced by Funko force 2.0 which was renamed Funko Pop.

all these pieces with the exception of the Wolverine were acquired from Todd. I was able to purchase these rare sets plus all his protos. Thanks to Todd and Price and thanks to everyone else who has helped me in my Nodnik quest.

Wow this is really awesome. Some great funko history right there. Do you have any pics of the funko force or the 2.0 as well?

I have these hidden somewhere

ISO:Michael Jordan Dribbling Proto! Run DMC urban vinyl production pieces. Also looking for all league of legends protos regular and minis.

Hi I'm Ray.

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:45 pm

Ray, why are those spectacular Hucks hidden?? The 4 specials are LE12; very nice.
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM 5/14

Nis_chac

Postby Nis_chac » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:51 pm

I wonder if this is a play on the Yiddish word “nudnick” which means someone who is anyone or pestering . :-k
I love the Violin! :-({|=
I have about 210 total Funko products and growing!
https://www.instagram.com/phunko_fotography

Raypunz

Postby Raypunz » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:05 am

Scotty wrote:Ray, why are those spectacular Hucks hidden?? The 4 specials are LE12; very nice.

I bought them in a big collection a while ago, and I forget where I stored like 1/4 of the stuff I bought lol. Probably in my basement or storage somewhere

ISO:Michael Jordan Dribbling Proto! Run DMC urban vinyl production pieces. Also looking for all league of legends protos regular and minis.

Hi I'm Ray.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:30 pm

I learned about nodniks from this thread and had to scoop some up! Thanks everyone for sharing the cool info on previous Funko merch
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

3rd Place in 2019 Rookie Custom Contest

Return to “Vinyl”