Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
AleX-Men

Re: Funko Soda APs!

Postby AleX-Men » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:00 pm

willy wonka wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

From what I have seen AP's are at HQ. Everyone who has had one has gotten one from there.

Including hikari? I actually got an AP supernatural set from Knowhere toys, so maybe there is more than one place!

I was just talking about Sodas, From what I have seen all the AP sodas have been from HQ

Yeah that makes sense. Most of the posts from funko show APs like Batman and others. Only question is how many APs exist per figurine?
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:02 am

AleX-Men wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
Including hikari? I actually got an AP supernatural set from Knowhere toys, so maybe there is more than one place!

I was just talking about Sodas, From what I have seen all the AP sodas have been from HQ

Yeah that makes sense. Most of the posts from funko show APs like Batman and others. Only question is how many APs exist per figurine?

Not sure on that one. I would think its just the pog they have to create. So there could be one or a case or two.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

EZA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby EZA » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:28 pm

Picked up a Fred Flintstone today (I already have a chase needed the regular) and I didn't have a token in the bottom of the can has anyone had this happen?

Eric collecting Funko since July 29, 2013 but a collector since 1977
Follow me on Instagram: needful_toys

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:32 am

EZA wrote:Picked up a Fred Flintstone today (I already have a chase needed the regular) and I didn't have a token in the bottom of the can has anyone had this happen?

Oh - never experienced that. Definitely an error.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:59 am

willy wonka wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

From what I have seen AP's are at HQ. Everyone who has had one has gotten one from there.

That's interesting and a bit sad since it's no where near me. haha
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

EZA

Postby EZA » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:13 am

renardchua wrote:
EZA wrote:Picked up a Fred Flintstone today (I already have a chase needed the regular) and I didn't have a token in the bottom of the can has anyone had this happen?

Oh - never experienced that. Definitely an error.

Yes for sure an error so have to swing by the store again to pick up another one my OCD will not allow me to display it if I know there is no token at the bottom of the can:-)

Eric collecting Funko since July 29, 2013 but a collector since 1977
Follow me on Instagram: needful_toys

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:47 pm

willy wonka wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

Not sure on that one. I would think its just the pog they have to create. So there could be one or a case or two.

That's some rare stuff right there. Props to the owners of them.
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:54 pm

digithor wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Don't worry, even in Hollywood they don't have Abs (at least that I know of). You're not missing out luckily!

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:59 am

AleX-Men wrote:
digithor wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

Don't worry, even in Hollywood they don't have Abs (at least that I know of). You're not missing out luckily!

Time to make up my own with a sharpie and poker chip! lol
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:41 pm

digithor wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
digithor wrote:

Time to make up my own with a sharpie and poker chip! lol

APs* :roflmao:

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:14 am

Finally got a shipment notification for my first pre-order EE soda! Of course, thanks to my luck being what it is, it's the soda I ordered for a friend and not any of my 6! But at least something is finally happening! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:17 am

Katers wrote:Finally got a shipment notification for my first pre-order EE soda! Of course, thanks to my luck being what it is, it's the soda I ordered for a friend and not any of my 6! But at least something is finally happening! \:D/

Which were those for?
ImageImageImageImage

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:18 am

Katers wrote:Finally got a shipment notification for my first pre-order EE soda! Of course, thanks to my luck being what it is, it's the soda I ordered for a friend and not any of my 6! But at least something is finally happening! \:D/

Lol I'm in the same boat as you just waiting for those pre-orders to ship

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:03 am

I just acquired a sealed Fred Flintstone, it was only the common but still super cool and my preorder for Shredder shipped so I'm excited about that!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:08 am

I know at first I was think they were real soda pops. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:01 am

Still waiting for shipping notices here too. I got impatient and bought some of them locally already. I pre-ordered because I didn't think anyone here would have them
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:37 am

Imagery wrote:Still waiting for shipping notices here too. I got impatient and bought some of them locally already. I pre-ordered because I didn't think anyone here would have them

That urge of having to open some sodas, just can't wait. That's why I've been good to avoid stores with them. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:33 am

digithor wrote:

Which were those for?

Shipment notification was for KISS - the Demon? I'm still waiting for Leonardo from TMNT to ship, he was in the same order. They both originally had an estimated ship date in September, but obviously that's changed to October. I'll take the progress though, since that gives me more hope for the rest of my pre-order sodas!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:34 am

Sonic77 wrote:

Lol I'm in the same boat as you just waiting for those pre-orders to ship

I'm starting to feel like our boat is on a 3-hour tour to Gilligan's Island - this wait never ends! lol I know it'll be worth it eventually though!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:39 am

Tusken wrote:I know at first I was think they were real soda pops. :freddy3:

Now with less caffeine, more adrenaline! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:42 am

Imagery wrote:Still waiting for shipping notices here too. I got impatient and bought some of them locally already. I pre-ordered because I didn't think anyone here would have them

My only chance of local around here is going up to Hollywood, and I keep missing the ones I want! Glad you were able to find them in person - how'd you do?
Image ImageImage Image

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:26 am

digithor wrote:

That urge of having to open some sodas, just can't wait. That's why I've been good to avoid stores with them. :)

Haha, the store is part of my weekly hunt so couldn't avoid them... and definitely couldn't leave them just sitting there lol
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:27 am

Katers wrote:
My only chance of local around here is going up to Hollywood, and I keep missing the ones I want! Glad you were able to find them in person - how'd you do?

We did well. They put out a fresh case so was able to find the chase after a few tries.

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:22 pm

Still waiting for Funko to do some anime Soda Pops! Those would sell out fast!
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:33 pm

Yes! Got a Starchild chase... from Funko Hollywood! Picked 2, got common and chase. Could not have been better! If only I had that chance at Funko Lotteries (4 time loser)...
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:43 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Which were those for?

Shipment notification was for KISS - the Demon? I'm still waiting for Leonardo from TMNT to ship, he was in the same order. They both originally had an estimated ship date in September, but obviously that's changed to October. I'll take the progress though, since that gives me more hope for the rest of my pre-order sodas!

Some progress is more exciting than none, long wait still for January here though.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:26 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:

We did well. They put out a fresh case so was able to find the chase after a few tries.

:cheers: Yay! Congrats on the chase, always good to hear!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:28 am

NickR2012 wrote:Yes! Got a Starchild chase... from Funko Hollywood! Picked 2, got common and chase. Could not have been better! If only I had that chance at Funko Lotteries (4 time loser)...

Congrats! That is the best result possible, so nice when that happens! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:37 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Which were those for?

Some progress is more exciting than none, long wait still for January here though.

Yikes! January seems so far away right now! I only have 1 in January at the moment, but I also need Raphael more than the other turtles, and he hasn't even been put up for pre-order yet - wonder if he'll be a January as well? I would probably feel like January was closer if I could wear a hoodie without risking heat stroke, but alas!
Image ImageImage Image

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:28 pm

Found somewhere to put some of our duplicate chases!
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:04 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yikes! January seems so far away right now! I only have 1 in January at the moment, but I also need Raphael more than the other turtles, and he hasn't even been put up for pre-order yet - wonder if he'll be a January as well? I would probably feel like January was closer if I could wear a hoodie without risking heat stroke, but alas!

Was it about 6 months apart from the first turtle to the second?
ImageImageImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:29 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:Found somewhere to put some of our duplicate chases!

That looks awesome! I've yet to see any of the soda display cases around my way...I'd love to have one for my soda collection.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:Found somewhere to put some of our duplicate chases!
Spoiler: show

That looks fabulous! And what an awesome problem to have, trying to find somewhere for your DUPLICATE chases! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:34 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Looking at my order history, it seems the first order was in June, then August for the 2nd, and September for the 3rd. So sped up a bit as we go on - hopefully that means Raph is coming my way shortly! At least for pre-ordering. lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:56 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Looking at my order history, it seems the first order was in June, then August for the 2nd, and September for the 3rd. So sped up a bit as we go on - hopefully that means Raph is coming my way shortly! At least for pre-ordering. lol

Oh that's a lot closer together than I had thought, maybe Ralph will show up soon then.
ImageImageImageImage

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:52 pm

Funko sent Top Pops some NYCC stuff including the sodas!
He gets 3 chases and some AP discs (which he doesnt notice and I'm over here like :eek: :eek: :eek: )
I like the artwork on the discs with the nice colors in the background. And on the metallic chases how they have the "sparkle" images around the picture. And I didn't realize She-Ra would be almost completely glittered!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:29 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
Funko sent Top Pops some NYCC stuff including the sodas!
He gets 3 chases and some AP discs (which he doesnt notice and I'm over here like :eek: :eek: :eek: )
I like the artwork on the discs with the nice colors in the background. And on the metallic chases how they have the "sparkle" images around the picture. And I didn't realize She-Ra would be almost completely glittered!

omg i'm not going to lie, i'm low-key hating kinda hard right now...APs for days it seems :rolleyes:

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:19 pm

SCRET SQUIRREL!!!! MERMAN!!!! I am hyped!!!!!!!!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:48 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Image
SCRET SQUIRREL!!!! MERMAN!!!! I am hyped!!!!!!!!

Nah man, the hype is all about those stay pufts lol

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:50 pm

Need to make a separate Disney Soda thread one day, that Roger Rabbit is tight

Also Secret Squirrel is a must
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Return to “Soda”