FX show monkey

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Jennifer
Hall of Fame Class of 2009

FX show monkey

Postby Jennifer » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:17 pm

I ordered a space monkey fantastic plastic from the fx show website. It came today and it is tattered. The helmets scratched to hell and the tube is all messed up. If u were thinking about getting one, I hope it turns out better than mine. Just needed to vent! :D

Rat Fink Dennis
Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Postby Rat Fink Dennis » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:23 pm

Man Jennifer, that sucks!! I hate when that happens. Any chance on getting it replaced?? :(
ROTY CC 2007
COTM January 2008
COTY CC 2008
HOF CC 2010
LEMMY WOBBLER FOR '11
Founding member of the "WOW MOM" Crew '08

Rusty Dog

Postby Rusty Dog » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:26 pm

That really stinks. :disgust: Will they replace it?

Jennifer

Postby Jennifer » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:27 pm

I'm not sure they have been really screwy so I don't wanna even hassle with it especially since Kevin said he's had a headache trying to be refunded from them for something.

Rusty Dog

Postby Rusty Dog » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:45 pm

Jennifer wrote:I'm not sure they have been really screwy so I don't wanna even hassle with it especially since Kevin said he's had a headache trying to be refunded from them for something.

Ouch... #-o

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:16 am

I went through HELL with them just to get my money back with their Space Monkey exclusive. Thank God I used paypal when I paid them, so Paypal got my money back. They offered no apologies, no explanations, no nothing. I do not care if they had a Gold monkey freddy that shot silver coins out of his a**. They suck.

I am sorry to hear that they screwed you Jen, I hope you used Paypal then you can at least be guaranteed a refund.
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

Jennifer

Postby Jennifer » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:14 am

kevinbuddha wrote:I went through HELL with them just to get my money back with their Space Monkey exclusive. Thank God I used paypal when I paid them, so Paypal got my money back. They offered no apologies, no explanations, no nothing. I do not care if they had a Gold monkey freddy that shot silver coins out of his a**. They suck.

I am sorry to hear that they screwed you Jen, I hope you used Paypal then you can at least be guaranteed a refund.

Thanks but I'm not even gonna bother with trying to get a refund. I think they suck!!!

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:56 am

kevinbuddha wrote:I went through HELL with them just to get my money back with their Space Monkey exclusive. Thank God I used paypal when I paid them, so Paypal got my money back. They offered no apologies, no explanations, no nothing. I do not care if they had a Gold monkey freddy that shot silver coins out of his a**. They suck.

Sorry to hear about this, guys.

And as Far as that Silver Coin Freddy goes..... I want one!!!!

Craig here......

Rat Fink Dennis

Postby Rat Fink Dennis » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:49 am

Alleycat wrote:

Me too!! :razz:
ROTY CC 2007
COTM January 2008
COTY CC 2008
HOF CC 2010
LEMMY WOBBLER FOR '11

westforduk

Postby westforduk » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:55 am

Hate when people do this to you it's unfair when you have paid too much for it in the first place and then they mess it up with the shipping. I was considering getting one shipped over to the UK but seems like its too much trouble to me. I e-mailed them regarding shipping problems and no even a reply. Really annoys me greatly!

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:34 pm

Jennifer wrote:

Thanks but I'm not even gonna bother with trying to get a refund. I think they suck!!!

If you used Paypal Jen it will take up 10 minutes of your time to get your cash back. Do it as it causes them problems in the future to their use of Paypal as a vendor.
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

cocacolacowboy

Postby cocacolacowboy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:43 pm

dont take it Lying down Jen get your cash back dont let them stick it to the collectors

elementbr10

Postby elementbr10 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:13 pm

I got mine on Monday and it was fine. Although, it taking three weeks exactly to ship it was ridiculous. I'd complain though if it took that long to get to me and then showed up all beat up.

Augie

Postby Augie » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Yeah, Jen. Don't just let it go by. If enough people complain, maybe someday they'll get their act together. We're talking about a company that does alot of mail-order that has no idea how to pack things for shipping. #-o

Rat Fink Dennis

Postby Rat Fink Dennis » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Augie wrote:Yeah, Jen. Don't just let it go by. If enough people complain, maybe someday they'll get their act together. We're talking about a company that does alot of mail-order that has no idea how to pack things for shipping. #-o
Yeah, just take Wunderland War for example!!
ROTY CC 2007
COTM January 2008
COTY CC 2008
HOF CC 2010
LEMMY WOBBLER FOR '11

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Re: FX show monkey

Postby funkystark » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:52 am

Jennifer wrote:I ordered a space monkey fantastic plastic from the fx show website. It came today and it is tattered. The helmets scratched to hell and the tube is all messed up. If u were thinking about getting one, I hope it turns out better than mine. Just needed to vent! :D

sounds alot like a wobbler experience I had with a different popular seller.. hint to all with out naming names.. "crystal exclusive"

I got mine straightened with a cost to me, hmm u send me garbage and make me pay.. makes no sense but W.E.

oh gemini and cameron great sellers!

funkystark

Postby funkystark » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:55 am

kevinbuddha wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

If you used Paypal Jen it will take up 10 minutes of your time to get your cash back. Do it as it causes them problems in the future to their use of Paypal as a vendor.

Do it jenn.. its hard to fight back against power sellers.. and websites! This sounds worthy of trouble for a company!!

cigargent
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby cigargent » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Alleycat wrote:

Silver Coin Freddy?!?
Hi, I'm Keith
Funko Collector & Fan since 1999
'09 ROTY & Nov '09 COTM
-124/-214 off
Former Mod

Return to “Vinyl”