Monkey vs Robot Glows

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!

Did you get a mvsr glow

Poll ended at Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:15 am

yes
20%
no
80%

Total votes: 35

ltjpezkid
Hall of Fame Class of 2006
Hall of Fame Class of 2006

Monkey vs Robot Glows

Postby ltjpezkid » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:15 pm

I got confirmation that my order was successful but later on was notified that it wasnt. Just wondering how many people actually got them.
The Wünderland War has begun quietly, we are waging a war

yoohooal
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby yoohooal » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:07 pm

Not many.

tagweed

Postby tagweed » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:15 pm

i thought i was successful but got the email telling me too bad
Ross

krinkle

Heh, at least you guys got e-mails . . .

Postby krinkle » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:15 pm

. . . I didn't get jack. My order went through, without too much pain and reloading of pages (probably 3-7 minutes of page reloading). I got a Verisign confirmation number. A 'TEMP' charge was placed on my CC. So I was pretty happy thinking I got them. Then I never recieved a confirmation e-mail and my FBR account only showed my old orders not the MVSR Glows. Then I heard of people getting e-mails that they were not getting them even if they got all the way through. At this point I thought there still might be hope because I did not recieve that message and the 'TEMP' charge on my CC remained. That 'TEMP' charge on my CC was removed yesterday (10/26/04) and I lost all hope and have complete confidence that I am not getting them, at least not for $87.16 (I think that's what it totaled out to). So again I appeal to anyone here, I am interested in buying a set, price is negotiable. I know I will have to pay some premieum, I accept that.

As a side note I will definately still do business with FBR, their server software and/or bandwidth definately had foreseeable problems in my opinion, but having worked at a dot com I know how hard it can be. Unfortunately for me I was on the wrong side of the server this time. Oh well :( such is life. That's my 2 cents.

MyRidesHere

Postby MyRidesHere » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:46 pm

That would be a big N-O! :x

phatjoe

Postby phatjoe » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:48 am

F...ing NO

phatjoe

Postby phatjoe » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:50 am

Sorry..really didn't mean that...just a little frustrated over that whole thing. I Apologize for my previous post. :oops:

prudemonkey
Hall of Fame Class of 2008
Hall of Fame Class of 2008

Postby prudemonkey » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:34 pm

wackyhead

Postby wackyhead » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:56 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

I'm OK now!!!! Two time I got to the last part to confirm my order, then got wipe out.....Here I go again

WELL, I AM MORE SOOO HAPPY THAT I WILL GETTING COUNT FUNKULA :D

Here it go again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
SLAP! SLAP! Myself... But I do wish I did get MVSR glow set.

Ally the Wackyhead
(Me want 20" Magilla Gorilla) 8)
(Now 20" Frankenstein Jr. would be great too) 8)
(Also 20" Grape Ape)
8)

Return to “Vinyl”