i have a question about exclusives

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
KingJ

i have a question about exclusives

Postby KingJ » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:47 pm

How would i get the el guapo, hot rod chet, red baron otto, and this pyscho santa and elf ? Im new to the board and this stuff gets over whelming.

Ja 8)

krinkle

Re: i have a question about exclusives

Postby krinkle » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:15 pm

KingJ wrote:How would i get the el guapo, hot rod chet, red baron otto, and this pyscho santa and elf ? Im new to the board and this stuff gets over whelming.

Ja 8)

Ok here is what I know . . .

El Guapo - go to the Tower Records website or try one of their stores
HRHD Chet - post a want add, that's how I got mine
Red Baron Otto - post a want add, that's how I got mine
Pyscho Santa and Elf - pre-order now . . . Call Lees 203-452-7286

You can also troll eBay for the HRHD Chet and Red Baron Otto.

itchykorean
Hall of Fame Class of 2005
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

Postby itchykorean » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:04 am

Original Funko FunKlub Member 0004
Hall Of Fame Class 2005

Krusty
Hall of Fame Class of 2006
Hall of Fame Class of 2006

Postby Krusty » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:38 pm

Kingj --

I hear you aobut overwhelming! The best thing to do, in my experience, is to visit frequently and read as many threads as possible so that you get a feel for the place. Once you become acclimated, it's a fairly user-friendly forum, you'll learn how to find the info you're looking for quickly! :) The key is to stay informed beforehand so that you're not scouring the secondary market (ebay) for the limiteds. half of what you're looking for is still available from the original source!

Also, keep an eye on contests, they are a good way to get some HTF pieces, and since a lot of the regular forum members already have those pieces, relative newcomers like yourself can make out quite nicely just by entering consistently! Good luck, and welcome to FunKoville!

KingJ

Postby KingJ » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:46 pm

Thank you all for the help, i really do appreciate it. Krusty thanks for the info and i hear you may know someone near a hastings huh ? whats a guy gotta do to maybe score a Gold Dress boop from ya, haha. Anyway thanks again and let me know about the hastings.

Ja 8)

Return to “Vinyl”