MvsR news...

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Krusty
Hall of Fame Class of 2006

MvsR news...

Postby Krusty » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:06 pm

From the Monkey vs. Robot website...

more news than i know what to write about. - 10:15 AM

The glows went on sale, sold out in 21 minutes but in the process tore the server apart,There was way too many people trying to roam the site at once, usually thats not a problem, but in this case it just caused chaos on the server. we are now moving to another more stable server, and its not soon enough. i was having a meltdown at the same time along with our server too.

check out press for MVSR in HUSTLER, FLAUNT, and JANE. Also on a personal level, i'm in the new drummer issue for ALTERNATIVE PRESS.

The second series of toys are coming along, i will be posting sketches and pictures of molds soon. 3 Different toys again, this time the packaging art will be done be some artists i respect and love like JERMEY FISH, KURT HALSEY, JON BURGERMAN, KLAYCO, EVIL DESIGN, ERIK DAVISON, JASON GREEN, AND ROBOTS WILL KILL.

The new website is almost done, a nice flsh based site, i'm excited for it, you can actually tell where to buy things now. ha.

A collaboration between MVSR is in the works wirh the good people at CIRCUS PUNKS, i'll keep you posted.

November 26th will be the date the MVSR/INFECT polo will go on sale..this is limited and amazing. pop your collar!

gline29

Postby gline29 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:51 pm

sounds like all good news to me.

circus punk and MvR? Interesting...

ltjpezkid

Postby ltjpezkid » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:31 pm

I cant wait to see that stuff
Im shaking im so excited
The Wünderland War has begun quietly, we are waging a war

Return to “Vinyl”