ANY NEW NEWS?

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
SIKE_O

ANY NEW NEWS?

Postby SIKE_O » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:06 pm

I know about the series 2 of the MvsR spastiks, but are any other spastiks comming out before the con? I am in dire need of more spastiks. I believe these are the most addicting thing I have ever been into :shock:

SIKE-O

Oh yeah... and if there really is a 20" EL Guappo in the works.....I will trade my lady friend for one!

netherlands1124

Postby netherlands1124 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:08 pm

It's a disease that is spreading :shock:
I'll drink to that :b

netherlands1124

Re: ANY NEW NEWS?

Postby netherlands1124 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:09 pm

SIKE_O wrote:
SIKE-O

Oh yeah... and if there really is a 20" EL Guappo in the works.....I will trade my lady friend for one!

PM sent :shock: :wink:

SIKE_O

Postby SIKE_O » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:09 pm

netherlands1124 wrote:It's a disease that is spreading :shock:
I'll drink to that :b

:beerchug: ....................... :smoke:

SIKE_O

Postby SIKE_O » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:10 pm

netherlands1124 wrote:
SIKE_O wrote:
SIKE-O

Netherlands, thank you..she will be on her way as soon as I find a big enough box. :lol:

netherlands1124

Postby netherlands1124 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:11 pm

SIKE_O wrote:
netherlands1124 wrote:
SIKE_O wrote:
SIKE-O

Netherlands, thank you..she will be on her way as soon as I find a big enough box. :lol:

:jump:

Return to “Vinyl”