Garbage Pail Kids

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
dakook

Re: Garbage Pail Kids

Postby dakook » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Not signed but here's mine in my collection. Now to get rest of minis!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
Baxter

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:28 pm

I love the doodles on the signed boxes, Craig and Mace! I kinda wish I had ordered a signed one instead ](*,)
Either way, I love my 10" Adam Bomb and I can't wait till I get my complete case (dang you eBay seller for your slow shipping!!).

There HAS to be a series 2, they are just so awesome. And almost every store that I saw these in only had a few left. I would assume that they're actually selling pretty well. Best bang for your buck mini out there!
I'm Abe

brooklyn_geek

Postby brooklyn_geek » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:29 pm

I know the retailer who was selling the signed Adam Bomb's personally and if anyone missed out he's likely going to do another signing soon. There are also different character sketches on each one...pretty cool

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:32 pm

brooklyn_geek wrote:I know the retailer who was selling the signed Adam Bomb's personally and if anyone missed out he's likely going to do another signing soon. There are also different character sketches on each one...pretty cool

Those sketches alone make it worth the extra money. It's actually a pretty good deal for a cool sketch, an autograph and a 10" (BAD a**) figure.
I'm Abe

SirMace

Postby SirMace » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:36 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:I love the doodles on the signed boxes, Craig and Mace! I kinda wish I had ordered a signed one instead ](*,)
Either way, I love my 10" Adam Bomb and I can't wait till I get my complete case (dang you eBay seller for your slow shipping!!).

There HAS to be a series 2, they are just so awesome. And almost every store that I saw these in only had a few left. I would assume that they're actually selling pretty well. Best bang for your buck mini out there!

Cheers!!! :D & agreed Funko need to make a second series!!!. Sounds like the figures are selling really well, so I'm hopeful it'll happen!!
#Funko Funklub member 10142

SirMace

Postby SirMace » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:37 pm

nikko wrote:Nice one Mace!

Cheers amigo!!!! :D
#Funko Funklub member 10142

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:47 pm

I broke down and ordered a case of the minis. I hope to keep just a few, so I'll list any up for grabs after they arrive.

Craig here......

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:53 pm

Alleycat wrote:I broke down and ordered a case of the minis. I hope to keep just a few, so I'll list any up for grabs after they arrive.

This is actually the first case I have ordered. I bought three from HT, saw how cool they were and needed to order a case. Got it for ~$75 shipped but it's taking forever to arrive.

I have a feeling you might keep them all after you see them, Craig. :D
I'm Abe

Return to “Vinyl”