Wonder woman error!

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
hockeymonkey605

Wonder woman error!

Postby hockeymonkey605 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Hello everyone!

I recently bought some DC mystery minis and pulled a wonder woman. I quickly realized that she had two right hands!! I search online and saw that the normal one usually has a right and left hand. Does anyone know what the dealio is? I dont know how this could have happened in production. Attached I have a link to pictures.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Error-Two-Right ... 463c7e763a

kevintree
Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Hall of Fame Class of 2020

Re: Wonder woman error!

Postby kevintree » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Damn, that's unlucky :(
kevin/tree
instagram.com/funkotree

CP3x

Postby CP3x » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Lol. Someone messed up in China. It happens. But I don't know if it'll sell for more than a regular one. I feel like "factory errors" really don't sell in Funko as would a Star Wars figure or something of that nature. Also it comes down to if this is the only one (most likely) or a huge production run (i.e. misspelling of the character on a box or even the Draenery's Dragon color)...
Zach/CP3x. You Like Pops!? I love Pops!

jenjen

Postby jenjen » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Would have never noticed the flaw. Guessing human error.

MannieTheDragon

Postby MannieTheDragon » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:18 pm

hockeymonkey605 wrote:Hello everyone!

I recently bought some DC mystery minis and pulled a wonder woman. I quickly realized that she had two right hands!! I search online and saw that the normal one usually has a right and left hand. Does anyone know what the dealio is? I dont know how this could have happened in production. Attached I have a link to pictures.

Is this a shameless plug for your ebay auction? Because that's kinda what it looks like.

Anyway. Nothing special. I honestly just think the factory workers get bored and do stuff like this just to break up the monotony. The only time factory errors like this are a big deal is when you're dealing with stuff that can remain factory sealed. When you're talking about figures that NEED to be opened, there's the ever present possibility that they've been altered post-sale. Now, if they still used clear bags like they did in the way back when, that'd be a different story. But they don't. So it isn't.
The North Remembers.

Galacticat

Postby Galacticat » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:52 pm

hockeymonkey605 wrote:Hello everyone!

I would ask Funko for a replacement hand or figure, I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige. I definitely wouldn't value a QC miss as more...

Return to “Vinyl”